Strange mood
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

December 20, 2018

Aquila National High School

Building 2, floor 2, room 5

"...Annnd with this being your last test, I anounce this quarterly examination over!" 

"Yeahhh!" 

"Finally!!" 

"I can finally sleep normally again..." 

As if being freed from thier mortal shackles, all students in Room 5 rejoiced loudly, but while all rejoiced that the exam is over, everyone's reaction to thier porformance is very different, some feeling nervous, some confident, and some... are already preparing an apology to say to their parents, knowing the reprimand they are about to experience at home with thier perfomance at the test. 

 Using this moment of distraction, Teacher Romirez stepped towards the exit, happy that he can finally go back to his desk, have a sip of juice, and relax. But as he was waling to the door, he noticed one of the best performers of the class is sleeping soundly, right hand on his face, and left hand supporting his right. 

"Well I guess that'd be a given, knowing that he also has one of the most strictest parents in the class, always expecting him to perform at his peak and always studying, not giving him permission to have fun and be a teenager... He will definitely regret not having fun in high school... Well, not my problem, that's not in my job description" Shrugging, Teacher Romirez continued on his way out the room, not knowing how true his thoughts are if things continued as they are. 

But... 

Things will certainly change due to the choice of a certain someone... 

"lena..." 

As Anthony slowly woke up, a drop of tear slowly slid down his face, landing on the right hand that he is using to support himself. 

"Huh? When did I fall asleep?" 

Just when he had barely recognized the fact that he really did sleep unknowingly, he noticed a dampness in his right hand, as if there was a continuous drop of water flowing to his hand just now. 

"Did I just cry...? But why? For what reason...?" 

"This is just ridiculous... 

If any of those guys saw my face crying while sleeping, they would definitely laugh at me" 

Looking left to right, Anthony breathe a sigh of relief, seeing that those four didn't see what just happened thanks to him sitting of the far right at the first row, and, speak of the devil, there they are. 

"Yo" 

The one who first spoke was a fine muslim teenager, with dark curly hair, and sharp jaws and face that radiates coldness

"Bro, how's your test? Was it easy?" 

The second one is a chocolate colored teenager, with his color being the result of living close to the sea, paired with a mischievous features, and a smile that screams of annoying shenanigans 

"Yeah, with the preparation my mother forced me to do, I should be able to pass easily."

Finally out of his strange mood, Anthony answered, stomach growling with hunger. 

"I got us some snack money, from brit and the other's bribe to make me silent about thier cheating"  The other is relatively tall and with a huge build that radiates muscle brain vibes, but with a srewdness that overshadow even his body. 

"Huh? But I'm pretty sure what I saw was you blackmailing them and not them bribing you though?" And finally, the last teenager of the group is a 5'10, thin, but very intelligent youth. 

"Well, don't worry about the small things" Unphased by being exposed, the youth with a huge body continued. 

"So? Let's go to the cafeteria!" 

"Sure" 

"Let's go" 

"Fine" 

These youths are named Uvaida, Jorge, Billy, and Euan respectively. They are the friends of our main character, Anthony. 

*****

0