Chapter 10: Oscar and Dai Mubai Get Tricked
822 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fatty, who hurt you?"

Dai Mubai wasn't as carefree as Oscar; he noticed something off about Ma Hongjun.

The drooping arm indicated that he must have been seriously injured.

"Boss, it happened in the village, with a stranger. He interrupted my intimate moment with Cuihua for no reason. You know I have a quick temper. Of course, I had to fight him, but it turned out I couldn't beat him."

Ma Hongjun described the incident in his own way.

"What? Someone dared to attack on Shrek's turf?"

Oscar instantly got angry.

He and Ma Hongjun had grown up together and were close friends.

However, to Ma Hongjun's surprise, Dai Mubai, who was usually so righteous, did not immediately react but frowned instead.

"Boss, what's wrong?"

Ma Hongjun couldn't help asking.

After all, he came back for help to regain his face. Otherwise, how could he continue to stand tall in Shrek?

"Fatty, what did that person look like?"

Dai Mubai remembered that the Thunder Emperor hadn't returned to Shrek Academy yet.

Did Fatty unfortunately encounter him?

If so, he couldn't help with that.

Ma Hongjun frowned and recalled seriously, then said, "Boss, that guy was only a bit taller and thinner than me, slightly more handsome. But compared to you, he's far behind. You're at the top, he's at the bottom."

As Dai Mubai's follower, Ma Hongjun knew how to please him.

If Dai Mubai was happy, wouldn't his problem be solved?

"Hmm, if you say so, let's go find that guy and avenge you."

Hearing Ma Hongjun's words, Dai Mubai felt relieved.

Dai Mubai was known for his good looks, but after seeing Qin Xiao, he realized that in terms of appearance, Qin Xiao was leagues ahead of him.

Now that Fatty said the guy was just a bit better than him, it definitely wasn't Qin Xiao.

As long as it wasn't Qin Xiao, everything would be easy.

"Fatty, lead the way." Oscar patted Ma Hongjun's shoulder.

"Alright, hope the guy hasn't run away."

"Boss, let him become half-disabled, then leave the rest to me. I'll make sure he knows what cruelty is."

Ma Hongjun looked at Dai Mubai and said.

Dai Mubai nodded.

Thus, the three of them headed towards the village together.

However.

Soon.

The trio stopped in their tracks.

They all saw a tall figure approaching from afar.

"That's the Thunder Emperor!"

Dai Mubai and Oscar exchanged glances, seeing fear in each other's eyes.

Instinctively, they wanted to clear the way for this big shot.

But the problem was, Ma Hongjun excitedly pointed at Qin Xiao in the distance, exclaiming joyfully, "Boss, that's him! That's the guy who bullied me!"

"Hahaha, it's like finding what you need without looking for it. This time, I'll show him what death means!"

He was very proud.

In his mind, he was already fantasizing about getting his revenge.

In contrast, Dai Mubai and Oscar were struck by lightning, almost forgetting to breathe.

"What did you say? He's your enemy?"

Oscar's voice trembled.

At this moment, he wished Ma Hongjun had mistaken someone else.

"No mistake, it's him, I'd recognize him even if he turned to ashes."

Ma Hongjun was very certain.

"Fatty, I think you should donate your eyes to someone who can use them better. With your vision, having or not having eyes doesn't make much difference."

"You dare say he's only slightly better than you? You're really good at flattering yourself."

Dai Mubai said irritably.

"Ah, this..."

Ma Hongjun scratched his head in embarrassment, "Boss, Oscar, don't sweat the details."

Saying this, his eyes glinted fiercely, "Anyway, it's him. Let's all gang up on him, and that's it."

As he spoke, his soul power surged, and his body underwent noticeable changes, already completing his soul embodiment.

For a moment, the air became hot and dry, and Ma Hongjun's fighting spirit was ignited.

However, two abrupt voices sounded beside him.

"Dai Mubai, pays respects to His Excellency!"

"Oscar, has seen the Thunder Emperor!"

What the heck?

The Emperor?

Ma Hongjun looked left and right, realizing Dai Mubai and Oscar were both respectfully bowing, not daring to look up at the figure in front.

"He, he's a Titled Douluo!"

Even Ma Hongjun, as thick-skinned as he was, knew the significance of that term.

Instantly, his soul power dissipated, and his fighting spirit vanished. He felt as if he had fallen into an icy cave, feeling extremely cold.

His lips trembled, and he couldn't utter a word.

"Are you waiting for me?"

Qin Xiao looked at the three with a smile that was not quite a smile.

Without saying much, he could roughly guess their intention.

But the fact that Dai Mubai and Oscar were so foolhardy to help Ma Hongjun, he did not expect.

Of course.

He would have thought differently had he known they were tricked by Ma Hongjun.

"Your Excellency, I asked them to come find you. I have prepared breakfast, waiting for you."

Suddenly, a figure descended from the sky behind them, it was none other than Flender, the dean of Shrek Academy.

"Oh?"

Qin Xiao looked at Flender with a smile that wasn't quite a smile, until the latter looked somewhat uneasy, then he nodded, "Then let's go. If Dean Flender is so kind, I would be disrespectful to decline."

Saying this, he passed by the others, but he gave Ma Hongjun a meaningful glance.

Thump!

The latter was struck as if by lightning, sitting down on the ground with a thud.

Flender saw this and his eyelids twitched slightly, but he said nothing. He quickly followed Qin Xiao, but his voice remained:

"It's a waste not to train in the beautiful morning. You three, run twenty laps around the village, and don't eat if you don't finish."

Ahead, Qin Xiao smiled slightly; Flender indeed knew how to handle people.

After Qin Xiao and Flender's figures disappeared, Dai Mubai and Oscar also collapsed to the ground, powerless.

Together with Ma Hongjun, they looked as if they had been drained, their clothes soaked with sweat.

"That was too close. If it wasn't for Dean Flender's intervention, we might have been doomed today."

Oscar said with a beating heart.

A Titled Douluo was not someone they could afford to offend. If they couldn't give a proper reason, they would have been in trouble.

"Fatty, you really screwed us over."

"I and Oscar almost died because of you today."

Dai Mubai was not his usual self but blamed Ma Hongjun instead.

This was understandable.

Didn't he flee all the way to Shrek to save his own life and live a few more years?

Now, he almost became an enemy of a Titled Douluo because of Ma Hongjun's deceit.

Isn't this like a long-lived person hanging themselves?

Knowing that he had witnessed Qin Xiao's cultivation process, he realized how formidable he was. Even scouring the entire Star Luo Empire's royal family wouldn't find such a powerhouse.

That meant, provoking such a powerful person would mean getting slapped to death without anyone to avenge him.

(End of Chapter)

================================================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

39