Teasing.
55 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Diamond Tiara was getting ready to lock up her café. She always closed before the sun set and the freaks came crawling out of their dungons.

  Lilymoon stood beside the counter. "Where is everyone?"

  "We are closed," explained DT.

  "Oh." Lily rang her hands. "I knew that. I- I wanted... I wanted to talk." 

  DT smiled. "I wanted to talk to you too. I know so little about you."

  Lily stared at the floor.

  "What did you want to talk about?"

  Lily continued staring at the floor.

  "What is it like being the daughter of monster hunters?"

  Lily took a step back. She was preparing to be teased. "Normal."

  "I know that is not true. I teased you more than anyone. It must be hard having an eccentric family."

  Lily looked at DT. "It is," she whispered.

  DT nodded. "Your parents should be more considerate and get respectable jobs. Your social well being is more important than their life long passions. Why should you have to suffer so they can make even more money? Why can't you have normal parents like everyone else? I hate your family and I have never met them. You must realy hate them."

  "No! I love my family. My mother tells the best stories. My father teaches me about everthing from botany to baking. My sister can always make me laugh. When she can't she gives tight hugs. My aunty-" She took a step back and stared at the floor. "I love my family," she whipered.

  There was a long silence. Lily stared at the floor. Diamond stared at the floor.

  "Do you want something to drink?" asked DT.

  Lily shook her head. She pressed her hands against her crotch. She looked at Diamond for a full minute. "I was thinking about our kiss. It was nice."

  DT nodded. "Yes it was." She walked around the counter. She locked the front door and closed all the curtains. She guided Lily onto a stool and placed her hand on her thigh. "Did you have anything else you wanted to say?"

  Lily nodded. She softly kissed DT. "I want you to kiss me gently."

  DT took off her jacket. Wearing nothing underneath made masturbating between cutomers convenient. She straddled Lilymoon and pressed her hard nipple against her lover's soft lips.

  LM kissed DT's bereast and nippels. She licked her smooth firm flesh. She tasted like a rich extravagant buttercream. She pinched DT's nipple between her lips. 

  Diamond gently ran her fingers through LM's thick dark hair. Down her back. She rubbed her back with the soft heels of her hands.

  LM slid her hands up DT's thighs and under her skirt. She cupped DT's bare bottom with both hands.

  DT lowered herself and kissed LM passionately but not aggressively. She was careful to be careful. LM got a little too excited and knocked their front teeth together. They both laughed and continued kissing. Her heart raced sligtly more than it usaly did during sex. LM taseted (mostly sweet but also sour and a bit acidic) like cactus.

  Diamond lifted LM's shirt off one inch.

  LM gently pushed DT's hands way. "I want to keep my clothe on," said LM. She was more than a little embarassed.

  DT nodded and continued kissing LM.

  LM ran a finger over DT's clit as if she was afraid it would break. She slowly gained more confidance and applied a bit more presseure but not enough. It was as if she was teasing her on purpose.

  DT was having fun, but Lily didn't want to be touched and she had to get home before her mother did. She moaned loudly and threw her head back. 

------------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond put her jacket back on. LM smiled and not at the floor.

  "Umm. Here." Lilymoon offered Daimond a twenty.

  DT cocked her head. Then she laughed. "I am not a prostitue. I like you."

  Lilymoon beamed. "I- I like you too. But..." She looked at the floor.

  "Why would you like me? I thought this was you getting out your lust."

  Lily stammered, "W- why wouldn't I like you? You used to tease me but that was a while ago. You are... th-thoughtful, kind and like making others happy. You are even kind in the ways you run this café. Lust is part of it. I... I like you- because you are gentle."

  DT hugged Lily.

  "I like Sweety Belle too," admitted LM.

  Diamond chuckled. "That is fine." She let Lily out of her hug. "I am not looking for a serious relationship. I would like to fool around with a couple more girls before I pick one. Applebloom in particuler." 

  LM gave DT a look. "Good luck with that. She tells me Silver Spoon has been trying to get into her pants for weeks."

  DT waved away the comment with one of her hands. "Silver has the social grace of a wild dog. I bet I can fuck her in under a week?"

  "Okay. If you can I will go down on you on top of this counter."

  "And if I can't?"

  LM shrugged. "I will still go down on you, but you will not be allowed to enjoy it as much."

  "Deal!"

1