Fingered.
68 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  In Kit-teas, Diamond Tiara sat behind the counter. WaterMelodie sat on Sonata Dusk's lap in the front. Trixie sat on stage and practiced card tricks while she waited for an audiance. The café was dead.

  Sonata played with the cat ears Watermelodie wore. They were red with black spots and complimented her green hair quite well. She still wore her red beret, but Sonata didn't seem to mind. 

  Watermelodie giggled as Sonata whispered, "I am going to finger you while your boss watches."

  Melodie twirled Sonata's long light blue hair around one of her thick fingers. "You have to buy me a drink first."

  Sonata rubbed two fingers against Meldodies lace panties.

  Melodie grabbed Sonata's wrist. "You have to buy something first. This is a business."

  Sonata blushed. "Sorry. Do you make a comission?"

  "Thirty percent. The strawberry kiwi tea makes me horny."

  Sonata smiled. "Get two strawberry kiwi teas. Both for you."

  Melodie scooted off Sonata's lap. She put a little extra shake into her plump bottom as she walked to the counter. She smiled at DT. "Two of the usual. Sonata is going to finger me in the booth."

  DT handed Melodie two teas and a slice of blueberry pie. "Tell her the pie is free. It's a thank you for taking good care of you."

  Melodie wiggled her butt. She was teasing Sonata who let out two sharp whistles. "DT. Thanks. I love working here."

  DT sighed. "Tell that to Sonata. If we lose her the whole place closes."

  Melodie wiggled her butt again. "We are not losing her. And it has only been eight days. In a week five girls will finger me a day." She bit her lip.

  "Save some girls for the rest of us," said Sky Stinger.

  "No." Melodie took the tray of drinks and pie. She settled onto Sonata's lap. She sipped one of her teas.

  Sonata slowly ran her hand up and down Melodie's thigh. The friction generated sparks that tingled. She slipped her fingers under her skirt and slid her lace panties off. She tapped her hand against a hill of bouncy ass. The sparks grew to lightning.

  Melodie moaned, "Did I tease you to much?"

  Sonata spanked Melodie again. She grabbed a fistful of faintly red bottom. "No. I want you to tease me more."

  Melodie pressed her hand against Sonata's band tee. The heel of her hand pushed down her support bra. She rubbed her hard nipple through her thin shirt. She was certain the nipple would cut through the shirt at any moment.

  Sonata rubbed Melodie's inner thigh. She firmly kissed Melodie's thin velvety lips. Both girls stopped breathing. The looked like a snap shot that would be titled 'Young Lovers' despite being compleat strangers. The kiss broke and they resumed breathing.

  Melodie was wedged between the table and her partner. She could not move much, but she found a way to wiggle her bottom against her lover's thighs.

  Sonata's kissed Melodie tounge first. Her breath tasted like tacos. Her long slender tongue touched Melodi's molers. Her fingers found an overflowing honey pot. Warm and thick honey coated her fingers. She pressed her thumb against Melodie's clit and slid her longest finger deep into her eager pussy. Her fucking started off quick and increased in speed. Melodie's breaths did the same.

  Melodie grabbed Sonata's wrist. She pulled her finger out a bit. "Right here is the spot you are looking for. You don't need to go so deep."

  Sonata blushed. "Sorry."

  Melodie kissed her lover. "Don't aoplogise. You had no way of knowing."

  Sonata was sure to put a lot of pressure on Melodie's G-spot. Her finger felt like it was going to break. Melodie moned so loudly she spit. She kept the pressure on.

  All of Melodie's coworkers (except Trixie) watched her get fingered because they had nothing better to do.

  Melodie moaned into Sonata's neck. Her hot wet breath motivated Sonata to slow her hand and prolong the moment.

  Melodie suddeny went silent. Her relaxed body went rigid. Her pussy pulsing with the force of a hammer was the only sign she was cuming.

  Sonata and Melodie cuddled in the booth for an hour and shared the pie and one of the teas.

3