Masturbation.
84 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The café didn't open until the next day. Diamond had hired her entire staff. It was surprisingly easy to find people who were willing to makeout with strangers for money.

  Diamond stood behind the counter. she could have gone home. She rubbed the cut on her cheek. She walked around the counter and sat on the stage. She looked out at all the empty tables around her. She imagined her café was full to bursting with her friends. They were drinking tea and cheering for her. Applebloom was closest to the stage. 

  Diamond slipped off her shirt. She ran her fingers over her weak chest. She let them slide over her soft nipples. She cupped her pert breasts and lightly squeezed them.

  Trixie Lulamoon sauntered through the front door. It was locked. She tucked a lockpick into the ribbion she tied around her pointy blue sorceress hat. She walked up to the stage, glanced at DT, hopped on and looked out over the cafe. She nodded. "This will do." She looked back at DT. "You want me to preform here tomorrow?"

  Every inch of Diamod's exposed skin tingled under Trixie's gaze like she was wrapped in a feather boa. She nodded. She wanted to be embarassed, but Trixie was so causal she could not bring herslef to be. "Will you?"

  Trixie shrugged. "Sure. You will be a tough act to follow. I am not sure anyone else is up to the task."

  "I am not doing this on stage." DT realised she was. She stifled a moan. "I am not going to masturbate infront of an audiance."

  Trixie smiled. "Could I convince you to make a one time exception?"

  DT bit her bottom lip. "Yeah. If you asked nicely."

  Trixie sat on the stage. "Please let my watch you rub your clit until your eyes roll back."

  DT still didn't feel embarassed. She ran her fingers over her weak chest. Her heart raced. She let them slide over her hard nipples. They tingled and burned long after her fingers moved on. She cupped her pert breasts and lightly squeezed them. She squeezed the breath out of her lungs. She let out a loud moan as pleasueres coursed through her body faster than her boling blood.

  Diamond took a moment to slip out of her black jeans. Trixie watched with a delighted smile. She knew she was going to climax if she kept playing with her breasts. She had to know what touching her clit would feel like.

  After she took a breath and calmed a little DT gently rubbed her pink silk panties against her clit with two fingers. Almost immediately her breaths came in short gasps.

  Her panties were wet enough to be mistaken for a tounge. She looked into Trixie's large sparking eyes and felt a facless girl lick her pussy. There was nothing she could do to keep from coming. She pinched her nipple. She moned loudly. 

  DT didn't imagine her friends watching from below and cheering for her. She focused on Trixie's intimate probing gaze. She watched as her friend licked her lips. As she slid a hand under her skirt and rubbed her own clit. DT could feel Trixie's pleasure carrying her closer to orgasm.

  DT climaxed in under twenty seconds. She only broke eye contact because her eyes rolled back. She tried to inhale but couldn't. She collapsed onto her back. She felt like she had just finished a long run but better. She could feel Trixie's gaze on her soaked through panties. She slid them off. The smile she got from Trixi made her stomach tingle.

  Trixie sat smiling. Her gaze kept moving up and down Diamond's body from her dripping pussy to her heaving chest. "I changed my mind. Not even I could follow up that act."

  Now DT felt embarassed. She smiled shyly. "Thanks." She was glad Trixie enjoyed her show. She put serious consideration into expanding her audience.

4