Kiss.
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Diamond Tiara stared at the abandoned store front. Her father signed all of the papers the day before. She had six month to turn a profit or be cut out of his will.

  Applebloom, Sweety Belle, Scootaloo, Lilymoon, Sunset, Applejack and Rarity were cleaning the inside of the soon to be café. She promised to pay them twice what an actual cleaning crew would cost plus free drinks and food for half a year. After six months. She was going to turn a profit if it put her in debt.

---------------------------------------------------------

  DT looked around the empty and dust free café. "Thank you all so much! This place looks amazing!"

  "Not yet," said Rarity. "When I had a free moment I drew up some floor designs."

  "She had a free moment when the rest of us were washing the windows," chided Sweety Belle.

  "I can't choose when insperation strikes," retorted Rarity.

  Diamond looked over all four floor designs. She chose the option with small bench seats and privacy screens. She also chose the pendant lights, hard wood floors and round tables. A small kitchen would be in the back behind a horseshoe shaped counter. She would survey the cafe from behind the counter. To the left side of the floor would be a stage for live shows. Live music, dancing, wet T-shirt contests, (pudding wrestling), Pole dancing, maybe even a dancing (sex) seminar or two. She could probably get Trixie to do magic shows for free or a cost other than money.

  Applejack and Sunset had most of the equitment (the stove, the fridge, the coffee machines, the pie case and the under counter lighting) set up by the time DT and Raity were done discussing the floor plan.

---------------------------------------------------------

  The very next day Raity had the entire café decorated. The color palet was lavender, white and yellow.

  Lilymoon and Scootaloo were Raritie's only assistants.

  "You guys did a great job," enthused Diamond Tiara.

  Rarity continued making small touches and saying, "Almost."

  Scootaloo shrugged. "It was no biggie."

  Lilymoon hid under a large black turtle neck sweater. Her large purple eyes didn't leave the floor. She picked at a thread on her black and white striped stockings.

  Diamond didn't blame Lilymoon for being shy. She was pretty mean to her the first few times they met. "Lily, I am greatful you are here. I know I was pretty rotten to you in the past. I hope we can put all of that behind us."

  Lily nodded.

  "Would it be alright if I kissed you? To show you how greatful I am."

  Lily nodded.

  Diamond gently took Lily's round chin in her hand. She very gently pressed the tips of their lips together.

  Lily blushed and giggled. "I was not expecting you to be so gentle."

  DT burushed a her hand over Lily's cheek. "I can be very gentle. Do you like gentle touches?"

  Lily nodded.

  "I like touching gently."

  "Do the two of you want some privacy?" asked Scootaloo.

  Lilymoon shook her head.

  "It is too soon for that," agreed DT.

3