Sweat.
95 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diamond Tiara stood at her front door in a pink track suit. The cold atumn air meant she would have to run extra fast to sweat as much as she wanted too.

  Spoild Rich put cigarettes out on the surface a velvet sofa and stared at her TV. She watched six movies a day. Graduating from the top film school in the world amounted to her complaining about stage lighting. She tried to direct a movie once. She filmed one scene, said it looked better in her mind and gave up.

  DT put on a pair of headphones. They were big and heavy, but they were loud and had a lot of bass. Zipporwhill lived a few streets over. Diamond Tiara ran two miles before knocking on her door.

  Zipporwhill blushed at the scent of DT. She invited her friend in. She quickly brushed her short brown hair so DT's fingers would not get stuck in it.

  Diamond sat on a big plush four poster bed. It was very warm and soft. The piles tennis balls and plush toys made it feel like a dog bed. She picked up a tennis racket. She rembered what being spanked with it felt like. Zipporwhill got excited too easily to be trusted with any kind of paddle.

  Zipp smiled at the racket. "I forgot you were coming over."

  DT tossed the racket to the other side of the bed. "Don't worry. I know you are a good girl. I will not punish you too much."

  Zipp sat beside DT and firmly kissed her cold dry lips. Her hand carressed DT's warm moist cheeck. She pulled away when she felt the makeup covered bandage. "Did your mother hit you again?" she asked softly.

  "I guess," DT replied.

  "You gess! Diamond, this can't go on! You need to talk to someone!"

  Diamond rolled her eyes. "I come here to get away form all of my worries. I can go if you don't want to have sex."

  "I do. I also want to talk."

  Diamond pushed Zipp onto her back. She oppened her top. Her skin glistened with sweat. She slipped Zipp's T-shirt off. DT rubbed her hands over Zipp's chubby belly. The warmth of her soft skin ran up DT's arm and filled her chest. She cooed with a mix of pleasure and excitement.

  "Diamond, we can talk after sex." Zipp spoke as if she was in a trance.

  DT purced her lips. She pressed her dripping breasts against Zipp's face. She hoped to smother her.

  Zipp's lips brushed against DT's collarbone. She pressed her nose against DT's neck. She liked the smell of sweat. It made her heart race. She licked Diamond Tiara's long moist neck. She loved the taste of sweat. It made her pussy tingle. She grabbed the tennis racket and rubbed it against the crotch of her jeans. She bent three rackets that way.

  The girls' lips met again. The kiss was long and stern. There was little affectin in the kiss. Diamond was trying to bring plasure to Zipp at the cost of passion.

  Diamond rubbed her body against Zipp's. Her sweat made her pert beasts and smooth stomach glide agaist her partner's ample breasts and plush tummy. Their legs rubbed with more friction but less heat.

  Zipporwhill slipped her long wide tounge into Diamond's mouth. She panted short breath into her lungs. Her saliva was tangy from the sweat she had been lapping up. Both girls moaned loudly. They held eachother close. The racket bent.

  Diamond could feel her lover's heart beat racing against her chest. Soft whimpery moans filled her ears. She was making Zipp feel good and that made her feel good. She took a deep breath and everthing seemed better. Her mother didn't exist in the space where she brought others pleasure. There was only her and the joy she brought.

  Zipporwhill climaxed against her destroyed racket.

--------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond Tiara and Zipporwhill cuddled. Warm sunlight bathed their half naked bodies.

  Diamond let out a deep sigh. "I needed that. I have been under a lot of stress lately. Dad is leaving town again. And I have six months to start a profitable buisness or I don't get a dime of the family fortune." She knew better than to vent about her mom's ten day violet streek.

  "You could start an all girl nude pudding wresltling tourniment," offered Zipporwhill. "You sell tickets to the fight. And the pudding after the fights. Loser licks the winnere clean. Sell tickets to that too."

  DT laughed. She was glad Zipp's memory was as reliable as Filthy Rich. "I was going to start a hostess café. Your idea is good too. Maybe I can have pudding wrestling nights in the café."

  Zipp kissed Diamond's cheeck. "I had fun, but I have to go."

  "Date with your boyfriend?"

  "Yeah. He is still asking to meet you."

  Him she remembered. "Not a chance. That would be awkward enough to kill me. Nice to meet you. I fool around with your girlfriend once a week. Have you licked her pussy yet? It is to die for."

  "Thanks. I have to wash your sweat off. Want to come?"

  "Yeah."

4