Ass!
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DT sat at the kitchen table in Zipporwhill's house. She nodded to the stories about their neighbours her friend's father told.

  "DT, what are you doing here?" asked Zipporwhill.

  "It's Friday. We fuck on Fridays."

  "I am so sorry. I forgot."

  "I keep telling her to write things down," said Zipp's dad.

  DT turned to face Zipp. She sported a shiny new black eye. "Don't worry. I am used to it."

  "What happened to your eye!"

  "The café is doing well. I expect to stop losing money by the end of the week."

  Zipp sighed. "Lets go to my room. You can spank me. That always makes you feel better."

------------------------------------------------------------

  DT bent Zipp over and tied her hands to the bed post with a wool scarf. She yanked off her shorts baring her plump bottom and wet pussy.

  "Were you fucking your boyfriend?"

  "Yeah. Sorry."

  DT picked up a small wooden paddle made to make naughty girls feel nice. She swung the paddle in a slow smooth arc. Zipp gigled. She thought being hit was fun. She swung a bit harder.

  "That hurt!" scolded Zipp.

  "Don't yell at me!" snapped DT.

  "Sorry. It is not your fault. My butt is a little sore. My dad belted me yesterday. He found out I planned a fake monster sighting to embarass Lily. It was hilarious. If you were at Potion Nova's party instaed of running that café you would agree. You are lucky your dad takes a hands free approach to parenting. Getting spanked was horrible."

  DT layed into Zipp. Her paddles were ferocious. She didn't hear Zipp's screams over the sound of her own blood boiling.

  DT started crying before Zipp did. She fell to her knees sobbing. "I am sorry," she choked out. Her heavy tears stung her swollen eye.

  Zipp pulled her hands free from the loosly tied scarf. She sat beside DT and kiseed the tears off her cheeks. She went for one of DT's weak points. Diamond giggled as Zipp tickled the souls of her feet.

  Diamond sniffled. "Sorry." She rubbed her eye and flung her own hand away in pain. "Did I hurt you?"

  Zipp kissed DT. "Don't worry about it. We all have our demons." She softly caressed her cheeck.

  "Did I hurt you?"

  "Yes but the paddle came with a cream for situations just like this."

------------------------------------------------------------

 

  DT found rubber gloves and arnica in the drawer of Zipp's bed side table. They were buried under toys DT would rather have not touched with bare hands. Zipp's memory forbade her from remembering she was supposed to wash them after use. She wouldn't touch Zipps pussy if she had not bathed in a month.

  Zipp lay on her stomach on her bed. She rocked her hips with antisipation.

  DT put on the gloves and covered her hands with the thick cream. She rubbed arnica on Zipps red bottom less gently than she should have.

  Zipp moned. "If you are trying to make up for ealier you are succeeding." She spread her legs. Her pussy was driping. "Put your finger in me."

  DT was not touching Zipp's pussy after she was just fucked by her boyfriend. She pulled off her latex glove and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bed side table. She lathered her hands in cholate flavored lube. 

  DT rubbed her slippery finger against Zipps ass hole. She enjoyed the texture of the leathry flesh. "This hole okay?"

  Zipp nodded. She was both too nervous and excited to speak. She let out a squeek when DT pushed her finger into her asshole.

  DT was used to having her fingers wrapped in Zipp's warm tight flesh and this didn't feel too different. A bit tighter. A bit warmer. Not as slippery.

  "Oh. That's weird."

  "Want me to stop?"

  "No. You can keep going. It feels good weird."

  DT slowly pushed her finger all the way in. She bent her finger slightly and slowly pulled it out to her last knuckle. She slowly pushed back in.

  Zipp squimed.

  DT worked her finger in and out. She rotated her wrist probing and touching every millimeter.

  Zipp relaxed. Some of the tightness went away. "Ooh. That feels nice."

  DT slipped in a second finger with more lube. She quickly and smoothly pistoned her fingers. Sexual energy flowed into the room. She unzipped her jacket. She was getting ready for a nice long fuck.

  Zipp's legs spasmed as she moned. "That feels realy good. I can't wait for my boyfriend to fuck my ass."

  Diamond pulled her fingers out.

  "Why are you stopping? I was realy close."

  "I have to go." Diamond washed her hand and ran to her café. Kit-teas didn't open for three hours. She called Applebloom on the phone and they talked until Kit-teas opened.

1