Pudding.
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zipporwhill sat on the counter in Kit-teas. She wore dog ears depite not being an employee. She thought Diamond was ignoring her because the café was busy.

  Trixie stood on stage and poured five gallon buckets of vanilla pudding into an inflatible wading pool that sat on a bed of pillows.

  Flash played guitar and pretended he didn't notice Trixie.

  Lyra tasted the pudding off Swetety Drop's finger. "It is not as good as the pudding Twilight makes."

  "I am sure it will taste better when you lick it off my ass," teased Sweety Drops.

  "I am not licking anthing," boasted Lyra. "It is you who will be licking my ass."

  They gave eachother intense looks.

------------------------------------------------------------

  Melodie handed Sugarcoat a menue and a laminated list of rules. Kit-teas had a strict code of conduct and four bouncers.

  "What can I get for you?"

  "How much for a hand job?"

  Watermelodie signaled to Flash Sentry. "This girl would like to be escorted out."

  Flash jumped off stage. He still held his guitar.

------------------------------------------------------------

  Flash was still lecturing Sugarcoat when Lyra and Sweety Drops stood butt naked and ankle deep in pudding.

 Lyra's round vulva touched her thighs. Her long puffy labia hung like bunny ears. Her giant clit poked out from under its hood. Everthing about the small girl's pussy was big.

  Sweety Drops was a few inches shorter than Lyra but nerly twice as wide. She was chubby and had a nice belly fold. 

  Lyra winked. "I asked Trixe and she said biting is allowed as long as it is below the belt."

  Sweety Drops blew a kiss. "I enjoy being pinned under you. It's a shame I won't be under you for even a second."

  The starting bell rang.

  Lyra lunged forward and grabbed Sweety Drops around her pillowy waist. Her face pressed against her heavy breasts. They both slipped and fell.

  Lyra's chin hit Swetty Drop's muffin top. 

  Sweety Drops clamped her legs over Lyra's shoulders.

  Lyra Licked Sweety Drop's hard clit like a greedy kitten lapping up warm cream. She took a few tates after her girlfriend's knees went weak but before she slipped free.

  Both girls jumped to their feet. 

  Sweey Dorps executed an actual take down. 

  "You are so cool!" Lyra was impressed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

  Sweety Drops bushed. "Spy camp." She strattled Lyra and pulled her close. They rubbed their noses together and giggled. They were cuddling instead of grappling.

  Lyra gave her girlfriend a sweet victory kiss.

  Sweety Drops squeesed Lyras rose petals between three of her fingers. She heard sweet moans of plasure and pain. She rubbed her long throbbing clit with her thumb. "Do you like it when I dominate you?"

  "Yes!" Lyra smirked. "Do you like when I dominate you."

  Swetty Drops pressed her lover's big soft clit against her pussy with her thumb. "If I didn't I would not let you dominate me." She slowly slid her thumb up and down Lyra's two and a half centimeter long clit.

  Lyra moned, "Ooh. I love you. I love you so much."

  Sweety Dops thrust her middle funger into her girlfriend's dripping pussy. She still squeesed her labia together with her other two fingers.

  The spectaror's moans acted as applause. The entire café cheered.

   "Tell me how much you love me," demaned Sweety Drops.

  "I want you to spray your pussy cum into me and make me pregnant," squeeled Lyra.

  Sweety Drops froze. "Really?"

  Lyra blushed and stared her lover in the eyes. "Ofcourse! Nothing would make me happier than having your baby."

  Sweety Drops kissed Lyra with force and passion.

  The spectator's applause was deafening. They were finishing before the show.

  Sweety Drops slowly massaged Lyra's pussy with her fingers. From experiance she knew exactly where her girlfriend's G-spot was and applied light pressure. She licked pudding from her heaving chest and tense tummy.  She took her time building her lover to an orgasm.

  Lyra kissed her lover and moaned heavy wet breaths into her mouth. As she climaxed every mustle in her body relaxed and she covered Sweety Drop's hand in clear pee.

  Sweety Drops smiled and licked Lyra's burning hot fluids off her hand. "Sweet and salty. There is nothing your pussy can't do."

  Lyra kissed Sweety Drops. "I never feel as safe as I do in your strong skilled hands. You are going to be wonderful mother."

  Sweety Drops and Lyra finger painted pudding hearts on eachothers bodies while they cuddled. They were covered from cheeks to thighs in ten minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------

  The entire cafe smelled of sweat and sex. Tables were filled with untouched food and drinks. Voyeurs either had to buy drinks or make room for new customers. Moans acted as applause and the audiance cheered constantly.

  Lyra kneeled on a pillow and dantily licked pudding off her girlfriend's big ass.

  Sweety Drop was bent over a table. Her pussy dripped onto the stage like a leaky faucet.

  Lyra licked slowly. She inched closer and closer to Sweety Drops swolen throbbing lips.

  Diamond looked around her cafe. She saw a floor wet woth puddles of cum. She heard girls scraming in exstacy. She smelled freshly brewed coffee. She felt satisfaction in knowing she was not only bringing indivisuals pleasure (which made her pussy wet) but that she was providing an important service to her commuinity. She rubbbed a cold metal ladel against her hot pussy.

  Lilymoon shuffled through Kit-teas with her eyes fixed on the floor. She didn't dare look up until she reached the counter. She smeild at Diamond. Her face was as red as Zipp's ass. "I was came here hoping you would want to makeout in your office. I should have called and made sure you were not busy."

  "I am not busy," said Diamond quickly. She signaled Flash to run the counter then she took Lily by the hand and lead her into the office. She took the ladle with her.

   Babs and Melodie fingered eachother as they watched Lyra lick the pudding off Swetty Drops big ass. They didn't look at eachother. Babs climaxed against the stranger's hand for a second time.

  Lyra ran the entire length of her tounge along Sweety Drop's pussy.

  "Mmmh. Fuck. It is about time," Yelled Sweety Drops.

  After her teasing Lyra decided to be vicious. She plunged her tounge into Sweety Drop's pulsing pussy. She slurped up a mouthful of hot honey. She grabbed and tugged her lovers little clit. She attacked her pussy until she climaxed with a scream and fell to her knees.

  As Lyra and Sweety Drops held eachother close they whipered "Mom" back and forth.

1