Shower.
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DT asked Applejack for help seducing Applebloom the day before she arrived at their house to bake a pie.

  Applejack 'accidently' covered DT and Bloom in flower. She sugested they shower together to save time.

-------------------------------------------------------

  DT stood in the Apple family's kitchen. The smells of cut apples and freshly ground cinnamon filled the air. She leaned against the stove. And stared at Applebloom's tilted smile.

  Applebloom smiled at DT and wrapped a lock of her fluffy red hair around her finger. She found an excuse to rub her soft yet callosed hands against DT's cheek every two minutes.

  AJ put most of the work into baking the pie while her sister and DT flirted. The baking lesson went well when she could get her students to listen.

  After twenty minutes of flirting Bloom was proping up her modest breasts with her strong arms.

  DT gave the signal. AJ 'accidentally' covered Bloom and DT in baking flower.

  "Sorry about that girls," said AJ. "The two of you can take a shower up stairs. The pie should be done cooling by the time you get back."

  "I mean... If DT dosen't mind then we can," said Bloom.

  DT shrugged. "If you don't mind our naked bodies touching then I don't."

  Bloom smiled. "Why would I mind a little thing like that?"

------------------------------------------------------

  DT slipped off her shorts the moment she entered the small bathroom. Her shirt was off a moment later. She wiggled her hips as she slowly lowered her red lace panties. "Help me with my bra!" She pointed to the clasp which was on the front.

  Bloom unclasped DT's red lace bra. She slid her fingers under the sparce fabric and pushed it off DT's breasts while rubbing them. Her fingers went up her shoulders and pushed off her bra entirely.

  Bloom looked Diamond head to toe. She tossed off her clothe enthusiastically. She didn't understand the art of seduction. Her honest eagerness was exciting.

  DT stared at Bloom's naked body. Her abs were less pronounced than she expected. Her breats were larger, which would not normally irritate her. Her vulva was very pretty, but it didn't shine like a rainbow in mist at noon.

  "What?" asked Bloom.

  "You were sexyer in my dreams."

  Bloom nodded. "Yeah. I am happy to fuck you, but you can't do my fanticy justice."

  DT smiled. She felt very comfortable with Bloom. She held her as close as their bodies would allow and kissed her. Kissing Bloom was better than she dreamed.

------------------------------------------------------

  DT gently ran a brush through Bloom's hair. She quicly brushed out all of the flower, but continued brushing for the joy of touching her soft herbal scented hair. Breathing her in was like drinking a love potion. Every time she inhaled her heart raced.

  Bloom spun around and took DT's thin hips in her strong hands. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She did understand the art of seduction.

  DT just stared blankly. She struggled to find any worlds at all. "... ... Although I like you... my feelings for you are... No."

  Bloom breathed a sigh of relief. "I love you like a second cousin; I love you enough to fuck you but I not enough marry you after."

  DT had never realised, but Bloom's words made her realise, she loved Bloom like a sister. The Apples were the closest thing she had to a loving family. Her father didn't bother to make her eggs and the Apples were teaching her how to bake.

  Diamond stepped out of Bloom's grasp. She slid open the shower's galss door. "After you."

  Bloom curtsied. "Thank you." As she stepped into the shower she felt a light spank on her tight bottom.

------------------------------------------------------

  Warm water ran down DT's body. Bloom's textured hands run up her tummy to her breasts. Bloom's fat nipples and firm breasts pressed against her back. She leaned against her lover and let Bloom kiss her neck and pinch her nipples.

  One of Bloom's hands slid down to DT's pussy. Her other hand went up to her chin. She gently turned her lover's head and passionatly kissed her.

  The water suddenly fely cold to Diamond's burning flesh.

  Bloom gently ran her rough thumb over DT's clit. She switched between quickly draggin her thumb up and down and making long slow circles.

  Having her clit toyed with made Diamond light headed. She endured as much teasing as she could. She spun and pushed Blooms back against the glass door. She kissed down Blooms body. Her slender neck. Her strong shoulders. Her firm chest. Her soft beasts. She pulled a fat nipple into her mouth with her lips. As she sucked she noticed it was like having a small rubbery finger in her mouth.

  Bloom moaned, "Careful. My nipples are sensitive."

  DT bit down.

  Bloom screamed in ecstasy. "You are going to make me cum before you reach my pussy!"

  Diamond liked Applebloom's idea. She licked her breast bringing her tounge as close to her nipple as possible without touching it. Her quick hot breaths were the only stimulation her lover's wet nipple recived. She enjoyed feeling the weight of her heavy wet breasts in her mouth.

  Before Bloom could get too relaxed Diamond squeesed her breasts together and sucked both of her nippes into her mouth.

  Bloom's knees went weak. The only thing keeping her on her feet was the weight of Diamond's body pressing her against the glass door. Her nipples were forced to rub together by DT's commanding tounge. She grabbed Diamond's shoulders for support as her toes curled and her back arched.

------------------------------------------------------

  

  Bloom took the hand held shower head and sat on the floor. "Sit on my lap," she commanded.

  Diamond was creful to rub her bottom against Bloom's sixpack as she sat. She laid into Applebloom like she was a beanbag chair. She could not have been more comfortable if she was fucking a teddy bear on a cloud.

  Bloom aimed the strong stream of warm water at Diamond's chest. She squeesed her nipples as payback. 

  DT let out a nice long moan.

  Bloom lowered the shower head until it was  a few inches from DT's pussy blasting it with warm water. 

  Diamond kissed and licked Bloom's neck. Applebloom tasted like apples and pears.

 Bloom spread Diamond's labia and pushed the shower head even closer. She moved the head in small circles.

  DT bit Bloom's neck just hard enough to leave teeth marks. Her moans got longer and louder. "Please," she begged. "Please make me cum."

  Applebloom pressed the shower head against Diamond's neck. She punged her middle finger into Diamond's pussy while two other fingers massaged her labia. Her thumb worked her clit. She showered her lover's pussy with attention.

  Diamond climaxed with a fit of screams. Her orgasm was long and intence. She reveled in the literal dream come true.

  Diamond faced Bloom and poured healthy glob of thick shampoo on her breasts. Her hands ran smoothly around but never over her lover's nipples. She kissed hard abs one at a time. She kissed then licked Bloom's sparsely fuzzy vulva. 

  DT planted a firm kiss on Applebloom's labia. She spread both of their lips and slipped her tounge into her throbbing pussy. Bloom was already so keyed up she climaxed quickly. Diamond squeesed both of her lover's nipples as hard as she dared the monent she climanxed and didn't let go until her toes uncurled.

-----------------------------------------------------

  

  Diamond laid against Bloom on the shower floor with the water off. Their arms were wrapped around eachother.

  Bloom caressed Diamonds cheeck. "I know this is a werid question, but can I keep your panties? I collect a pair from every girl I fuck."

  DT didn't find the practice weird at all. "Ofcourse. Do you wear them?"

  "The cute ones," Bloom admitted.

-----------------------------------------------------

  After a nice long cuddle Bloom slid into Diamon's slightly too small panties. 

  Diamond smiled with pride as she watched Bloom dress. Out of curiosity she looked to the floor to see the panities Bloom had been wearing before their shower. They were pink with a lot of frills on them and the name Marble was sewn into the waistband.

---------------------------------------------------

  Applejack smiled at DT and Bloom when they eventually returned. "How was your fifty minute shower?"

  DT smiled back. "Like a dream."

1