Eletric Kisses.
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilymoon placed her shark tooth ocarina on the table in the Crusader club house.

  Sweety Belle applauded Lily's performance.

  Lily blushed as much as she smiled. "Ummm so, Sweety Belle, I think it would be fun if we... had sex. Do you- umm would you?"

  "I would, but I am not so sure I should," said Sweety. "You don't seem very comfortable around me."

  Lilymoon nodded. "I am not. You make me nervous. Diamond Tiara did too. Then she kissed me. I felt even more comfortable with her after we fucked."

  "I will fuck you if you are sure you want too."

  Lily carefuly took Sweety's hand into her own and softly kissed her. "I am sure."

  Sweety took off all of her clothe and neatly folded them; Lily watched. When she noticed her admirer was still dressed she blushed. "Are you going to...?"

  Lily took a step back. She picked at a thread of her leggings. "Promise you won't think my body is ugly?"

  Sweety carresed Lily's cheeck. "I promise." She kissed Lily as assurance.

  Lily stripped off her shorts and leggings before her sweater. The left side of her thin body from her shoulder to her hip was covered with deep purple splotches and red welts.

  Sweety Belle gasped, "How did you get these bruises?"

  Lily's body went rigged. "You think they are ugly."

  "No! No. Your beautiful. I am concerned. Did someone hurt you?"

  Lily looked at the floor. "No. I got them form... just... you know... around."

  Sweety frowned. "No I don't know."

  Lily hated lying but she could do it well if she had to. "Some girls just threw some beer bottles at me. I should not have gone to Zipporwill's party in the first place." Her story was true although it had nothing to do with her bruises.

  Sweety softly kissed Lily's forhead. "I promise to be extra gentle."

  Lily smiled. "I prefer gentle touches."

  "I would not mind if you were a little rough," admitted Sweety. "Just a little though."

  Lily looked up from the floor.

  Sweety folded Lily's clothe and placed them beside her own. She looked around the club house and realised the only soft surfaces were beanbag chairs. They would have to do.

  Lily sat with a straight back on her silver beanbag. She nervously squeesed her own hands.

  Sweety straddled Lily. They started slowly with a few kisses. She kissed Lily's neck and worked her way down and over her bruises in hopes of making them heal faster. They tasted a bit more sour than the rest of her.

  Lily relaxed and leaned into her chair. She massaged Sweety's thin bottom. She pinched it and gave it a light smack.

  Sweety pressed her flat breasts against LM's as she licked her ear. "Tell me what to do," she whipered.

  "Touch my pussy."

  Sweety giggled. "You don't have much experiance, do you?"

  "I- well. No."

  "I want you to bite me."

  Lily gently bit Sweety's shoulder.

  "Little harder."

  Lily bit hard enough to leave teeth marks.

  Sweety moaned, "Harder!"

  Lily stopped biting. "I am sorry. I don't want to bite you."

  "Awww. But your teeth are so sharp. I know." She took Lily's hands and wrapped them aroud her own throat.

  Lily squeesed reflexively because she was nervous.

  Sweety moned. "That is good." She slid two of her fingers into LM's mouth. She rubbed them against her teeth and tounge. Pain surged through her fingers. "Are you having fun?"

  Lily shook her head.

  Sweety smiled. "Okay. We can take a different approach." She hopped off Lily and grabbed a collar and a remote from a box in the corner of the clubhouse. "Scootaloo doesn't like biting either." She handed Lily the remote and put on the collar.

  "Is that a shock collar?" asked Lily.

  "Don't think of it as a shock collar. Think of it as a pleasure collar. When I make you feel good you push the button on that remote and I will feel good too."

  Lily nodded. "Okay."

  "We can stop if you want. We don't have to fuck if you don't want to."

  "No! I want to fuck you. You are beautiful and kind and I want to feel good with you. Sex is always a little awkward for me. I don't want to give up until we have tried everthing."

  Sweety smiled. "You are beautiful and kind too. Also sex is a little awkward for everyone. It is one of the reasons it is so fun." She kissed Lily. She kissed a bit harder when her collar shocked her.

  "Sweety, I want you to-"

  Sweety Belle put her hand over Lily's mouth. "No no no. I am in control. You have my permisson to push that button and scream my name. Nothing else."

  Sweety hugged Lily. Her embrace was soft. She slowly rubbed her hand along her lover's back. She moned when she was shocked. She ran her hand through her lover's trimmed vulva hair and slid a finger into her pulsating pussy.

  Sweety didn't move her finger. She gave kissed Lily's neck dozens of light kisses. Both girl's necks surged with different kinds of electricity.

  Sweety began working her finger in and out. She slid her body up and down across Lily's.

  Lily pressed her botton every time their breasts rubbed.

  Sweety turned her collar up from sixty volts to eight volts.

  Lily lightly bit Sweety's collarbone. She pressed her knee against Sweety's wet pussy.

  Sweety indulged Lily by grinding against her leg. 

  Lily smashed her boutton as quicky as she could through her climax. Sweety climaxed almost at the same time. The frequent shocks prolonged it.

---------------------------------------------------------

  Sweety and Lily were sleeping in eachothers arms when the other Crusaders arrived at the club house. Lily's bruises were coverd by Sweety's body.

  Applebloom put a blanket over her friends and took off Sweety's collar.

0