Hang Out.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kit-teas was closed do to the streets flooding.

  Diamond Tiara and Lilymoon stood in Kit-teas kitchen. Diamond was as naked as the day she was born. Lily wore a sweater that weighed half as much as she did before it was soaking wet.

  "That rain came out of nowhere," said Diamond as she wrang the water out of her hair. She looked at Lily. "You can take your clothe off. We have already fucked. There is no need to be shy."

  Lily hugged her sweater. Diamond had enough 'random' injuries to know what kinds of bruses thrown flower pots left. "It's not you. I don't like showing anyone my body. Sorry."

  DT handed Lily the lagest towel she could find. She covered her eyes and turned around. "Do you want to help me bake? When the rain stops I am going to need food for my empoyees and customer. If we get one."

  "Yeah. I like baking. Back in Trotsylvania we used to make treats out of the plants my father grew. We are going to again after we build a green house in our yard."

  "How is your dad?"

  Lily dropped her sweater on the floor. It made a puddle on impact. "Fine. He has not been getting any weaker recently."

  "Zipp's dad told me he may start recovering soon. I was not sure if he meant or if it was just one of the things people say."

  "It is just something people say." Lily tied the towel around her chest. It covered from her chest to her hips and most of her bruises. She looked at DT's ass. She imagined running her hands up her damp legs. "He will get better."

  "What did you bake before?"

  "We would make everything. Pies, muffins, cream puffs. We made candy canes every Hearth's Warming. The best thing we made was cactus bars."

  "I can get the ingredents and we can make them here."

  "Sorry. The recipe is a family secret. You can turn around now."

  DT uncoverd her eyes and turned around. She tried not to stare at Lily's round vulva or the trim hairs that grew on it. She failed. She forced her eyes up and saw bruises on Lily's arms and shoulders. She almost asked but didn't want Lily doing the same. "Do you want another towel."

  "No. I am comfortable like this."

  "Good. You have a pretty vulva."

  Lily smiled. "Thanks. You have nice legs."

  "I run every day." DT flexed her legs. Her legs were not as thin as the rest of her but were far from bulging.

  "Who do you run from?" asked Lily as if it was a normal question.

  "I run for fun."

  "Oh." Lily smiled. "That's good. What are we baking?"

  "Crissonts, brownies and bluberry pie. Do you want to make anyhing else?"

  "No. Actualy. Spice cake is a good café food."

  "Applejack has not taught me how to make that yet."

  "I can teach you."

------------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond Tiara and Lilymoon enjoyed baking together. They liked flicking flour at eachother, licking batter off eachothers fingers, telling stories and jokes, making out and eating pasteries.

------------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond's back pressed against a café wall. Her chest pressed against Lilly's as they kissed. She stroked her lover's glossy pubic hair. "You have beatutiful hair," she said between kisses.

  Lily smiled. "What else do you like about me?"

  "You have a cute smile. The way you are shy around other people makes me feel special. You are a great kisser and a talented baker. You make the ocarina sound lovely." Diamond would have gone on if Lily haden't kissed her so passionatly.

  Lily wiped Diamond's spit off her chin. "You are specal."

  Diamond Tiara and Lilymoon stared into eachothers eyes.

  Diamond's heart raced. She had been infatuated with Lily for some time but she felt something different. She didn't just want to bring her pleasure. She wanted to get on her knees and worship her.

  Diamond dropped to her knees and kissed her lover's vulva; it smelled better than the collective of pastries. "I need to fuck you right now. I am being overwhelmed by your sexiness."

  Lily smiled. "What about me do you find sexy?"

  Diamond licked LM's pussy. "Your taste. Your flavor makes my tounge tingle and it sticks in my mouth all day." She licked again.

  Lily moaned.

  "Your immodest mones. I can hear you begging for more pleasure with each one. The way your eyes beg for hugs. Your hugs are always extra long. They make me feel cozy like a heavy blanket." DT licked again. "The way your pussy drips and pulses when I compliment you."

  "Lick me," begged Lily.

  Diamond could feel how close Lily was to climax through her tounge. She could have pushed her lover over the edge in seconds. She slowly licked her labia. Just as she felt Lily start to calm down she gently bit her clit.

  Lilymoon fell to her knees. She hugged Diamond and held her long after her climax ended.

  Diamond wegded her knee against Lily's pussy. She grabbed her ass and rocked her hips. "Your smooth thighs and warm pussy give great massages."

  Lily moned, "Wait."

  Daimond didn't stop.

  "I am being serious."

  Diamond stopped.

  Lily took a moment to catch her breath. "I want to make you feel good too."

  "Making you feel good does make me feel good," said Diamond.

  Lily rolled her eyes. "I know how sex works. I want to lick your pussy."

  Diamond leaned back and spread her legs. Half of her hoped Lily would not tease her. Half of her craved being teased.

  "You don't have to make me cum right away," said Diamond as Lily's lips touched her pussy. "You can tease me a little if you want."

  Lily smiled. She got to her feet, walked to the other side of the kitchen and cut a slice of pie. Her definition of a little matched Sweety Belle's. She crouched infront of Diamond and gently placed a heap of warm pie on her mons pubis.

  Diamond's pussy burned with anticipation. "You are beautiful."

  Lily blushed. "I am supposed to be teasing you."

  "I am not teasing you. You are beautiful."

  Lilymoon gave her lover's pussy a long hard lick from the bottom to her clit. She focused her tounge on her clit giving long circuler licks and sucking softly.

  "You are very good at licking pussy," Diamond moned. Lily bit her clit as a reward. She fell onto her back as she climaxed. Her entire body spasamed with pleasuer and delight.

  Lily slobbered the pie off DT's vulva while she was moaning and jerking on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------

  

  Diamond and Lily sat hip to hip and held hands in a booth at the front of Kit-teas. They watced the rain fall in silance for twenty minutes.

  "I need to call my parents!" Lilymoon hopped out of the booth and grabbed the phone behind the counter.

  Lily smiled. "Hey Mom. I am still at the café. Diamond is taking good care of me. We made it in before it started raining. Dry as a bone. I will tell her. I love you too." Lily hung up the phone. She sat beside DT. Their shoulders touced. "Mom says hi. She told me it is going to rain all night. Are you going to call your parents?"

  "No," said DT quickly. "I don't want to upset my mother."

  "What should we do?"

  "Trixie gave me an autogarphed deck of cards I keep in my office. Worst case scenario we sleep in my office on towels."

  "What do you want to play?"

  "Do you know how to play king's corners?"

  Lily beamed. "I love that game! Amber and I used to play with our grandfather. They never let me win no matter how much I fretted. I thought they were being mean. Until I won."

------------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond drew a king and was unsure if she should be happy. She won the first two hands and Lily won the second two. By the looks of it she was going to win a third.

  "Have you ever had a somone special?" asked Lily. They were talking about collectable dolls so the queston seemed out of place.

  "No." Diamond played one card fewer than she could have. "I have had casual sex with a lot of girls. I have never had a girlfriend."

  "Neither have I. I had sex with two of my friends in Trotsylvania. The three of us expirimented just to see what it was like. As luck would have it neither of them were gay. I was not in love with either of them." Lily drew a card. "I was at home masturbating while they fucked their boyfriends."

  "I like masturbating."

  "So do I." Lily yawned. "I would like it more if I had a girlfriend to do it with." She played five cards.

  DT's heart raced. Was Lily asking her to be her girlfriend? "Yes."

  "Did I play a card you needed?"

  DT looked at her hand. Lily did play a card she needed. "You did. I am sure you will find a girlfriend soon. You are a very specail girl."

  "Thanks. I don't want a somone special yet." Lily yawned. "Casual sex is still fun."

  "Do you want to go to bed?"

  Lily nodded. "Where are we sleeping?" She naturally assumed they would be sleeping together.

  "There is enough room for two on my desk."

  "Take your turn. Who ever has the fewest cards will win."

  DT played enough cards to end the game in a tie. She could have won but she didn't want LM to feel like a loser.

  Lily smiled. "A tie. We both win."

  Diamond tured off all the lights and climed onto her desk. She decided to buy blankets and pillows the last two times she slept on her desk but this time she would follow through.

  Lily's nipples pressed against DT's. After the lights were out she didn't need the towel. She nuzzled her nose against Diamond's neck; their legs intertwined. "Good night."

  Diamond kissed Lily's forhead. "Good night."

  The sound of heavy rain lulled the girls to sleep.

0