Role Playing.
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  DT wondered why she bothered opening Kit-teas the day of Postcrushe's concert. She gave her entire staff the day off. As she predicted not a soul had entered her café all day. She would have gone to the concert herself if not for. Her black eye was not yet fully healed.

  Babs Seed sat at the counter. "Applebloom told me you were a good fuck." She was nothing if not direct.

  DT smiled with pride. "Tell her I said she was pretty good too. I would be happy to go another round."

  Babs ran her large fingers through her red side cut hair. "How much for a round with you?"

  DT frowned. "I am not on the menue!"

  Babs didn't seem to notice DT's tone. "I have seen you take girls into the back," she said calmly.

  "Those were girls I like!"

  "How much would it cost if you liked me?" asked Babs as she grinned with one side of her mouth.

  "Free of charge." DT turned her nose up.

  Babs leaned over the opposet side on the counter. She whispered, "Do you like role playing?"

  DT shrugged. "I played a few games of Tails Of Equestria."

  Babs smiled with all her teeth. "The other kind. I can be your mother. I can tell you how pretty you are. How proud you make me." She brushed DT's cheek with the back of her hand. "How much I love you."

  DT tried to sound tough but faultered as she said, "My mother would never do any of those things."

  "That is why you are fucking me and not her."

  "I am not fucking either of you!"

  Babs softened her tone to sound nearly angelic. "You grow more lovely each day. The more lovely you grow the more sad I become. You are not my little girl anymore. I wish I could hold you in my arms and keep you from growing. I know it may sound silly but may I braid your hair? Like I used to. When you were still my little girl."

  DT turned away from Babs. "You are actually braiding my hair and I am not calling you Mommy."

------------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond sat on Babse's lap in her office. There were sevral chairs but Babs insisted.

  Babs hummed Bronze Lullaby as she diligently braided DT's hair. She was gentle and kind. She asked how the café was doing. She asked how school was. She asked how Lilymoon was doing.

  "Who told you about Lilymoon?"

  "Lily told me about you. Did you forget I am a Crusader?"

  Diamond's heart fluttered. Lily talked about her. "I did."

  "LM and Bloom talk about you all the time. I know we don't spend much time together, but I feel like I know you. The girls are always talking about how sweet you are and how horrible your parrents are. I thought you deserved a little motherly love."

  "Your mother should be in jail."

  Babs chuckled. "I don't know where you got your whit from but it was not me. It most certainly was not your father." She held up a mirror.

  DT liked the way her hair looked in a braided ponytail. "This looks nice. Thank you."

  Babs hugged Diamond. Her heavy breasts pressed against the younger girl's back. She rubbed her cheek against DT's. "I am so lucky to have a polite daughter."

  Diamond Tiara thought her skin would crawl if Babs took the mother bit too far. It was a little awkward but no more so than fucking a girl she barely knew. She was giddly and eager to play along. "I had a good role model. All my life I have looked up to you. Mom."

  Babs held DT a little tighter and kissed her cheek.

  "Mom, will you feed me like you used to?"

  Babs unbuttoned her her wool shirt with one hand so she didn't have to stop holding Diamond. She pulled her sports bra off her large breasts.

  DT lay across Babse's lap and sucked her lumpy areola. She gently ran her tounge over her hot swolen areolar glands and her cold nipple barbell.

  Babs gently stroked DT's head and resumed humming. She rubbed her tummy as if to help her digest the milk she was not drinking.

  DT shimmied down her shorts and started fingering herself.

  Babs pushed Diamond's hand away. She cupped her pussy. "Masturbating is a dirty habit," she scolded.

  Diamond pouted. "Sorry Mom."

  "It's not your fault. It is Mommy's fault for not giving you enough love." Babs rubbed Diamonds sippery labia with her thick fingers.

  DT filled her mouth with her lover's heavy breast. She bit the supple flesh gently and licked her swollen nipple. She drgged her teeth over her large araola and pulled Bab's nipple piercing with her teeth refusing to let her free.

  Babs moned, "Mommy is proud of you. You are making Mommy happy." She pressed her fingers firmly against Diamond's pussy. Her rubbing got faster. She could feel Diamond's pussy twitching and pulsing. "Are you a good girl?"

  "Yes I am a good girl," moaned DT.

  "Whose good girl are you?"

  "I am Mommie's good little girl."

  "Mommy loves you."

  Diamond screamed as her toes curled. She bit down on Bab's nipple piercing until her teeth hurt. Her breathing slowed. "I love Mommy too."

------------------------------------------------------------

  Babs and DT cuddled on Diamond's desk. It was more comfortable than the chair.

  "Why did you skip the Postcrush concert to braid my hair and cuddle with me?" aksed Diamond.

  "My mom is in jail," said Babs in her direct way. "Not for- For criminal neglect. My sister and I were raised by Aunt and Uncle Orange. Aunt Orange taught us what it means to be a mother. She showered us with affection. The unconditional love took some getting used to. When I heard you were not going to the concert I decided to be like her. Even if only for a day, I though you deserved a good mother."

  DT squeesed her lover. "Tell Aunt Orange I said 'thanks'. She did a good job rasing you."

0