Intertwined Blood
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah.. uh, can I not? I don't want to stick it into... anyone." Anyma stated, returning her gaze to the redheads.

"...You're no fun, you know that? Oh well, you won't put it off for long." The nun announced in a somewhat disappointed tone as she rose back. She pushed back her black and white gown and adjusted her veil. "Put your right hand on her chest and imagine water being swallowed by a sink."

"That's a funny image you came up with, Haki." The other redhead, lying on the blood 'floor', commented.

"It's easier to understand than a black hole siphoning a sea of blood, Kari."

Kari laughed at the comment, "Fair enough."

"I almost you had no names," Anyma said as she walked to the red-skinned girl. Then, she extended her magenta hand out, almost groping the girl's non-existent tits. Proceeding as she was told, the blond imagined water swirling before going down a sink. The red pigmentation of the girl's skin started melting like ice under a summer's sun, revealing a fair complexion more akin to humans as Anyma knew them. The pigmentation then jumped and stuck onto her left arm, changing the light tan to a light red. "WOAH! WHAT THE HELL!?" Anyma exclaimed loudly, as her arm turned red. "Was that supposed to happen!?" She inquired the two redheads while pointing at her arm.

"Pretty much. Remember the experiment Chiyo did before the ceremony?" Haki asked. "That's what it's all about. Our blood can absorb magic and... other things."

"Other things?" Anyma repeated, waiting for an explanation that would never come as the chained girl shouted. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?"

The three looked at the screaming girl as she squirmed on the slab. Then, they ignored her. "Right... Well, now that you know your powers a bit more, go back and save the woman in white, she'll be important later, like very." Haki ordered while waving her hand.

SECOND RESET

Anyma stood in the middle of the living room before she knew it. "Save her? You're funny!" Anyma scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"Funny?" Bianca, having heard Anyma, said. "What did I say?" 

Anyma turned and faced the white-haired girl, "Oh, right. Bianca's still here..." Silently, the blond thought about a way to put the genius to use. "Can you make something like a trap under that spot?" She pointed toward the left side of the kitchen's entrance. 

"I can, but why?"

"We have guests, and they won't wait long."

Bianca looked at Anyma skeptically. "Are you sure? I don't feel anyone's magic there."

"It's weird, I know but just trust me on this, please?"

A moment of silence fell on the two, "What do you need the trap to be like?" Bianca inquired, breaking the awkwardness that settled. Anyma smiled, coming closer and whispering what she needed the trap to be like. The interaction felt weird for the two; Anyma never gets that close to people. same for Bianca. All it took to set the trap was a single for the white-haired girl. "Done." She declared. 

"That fast!? Geez, you're monstrous!" Anyma exclaimed as she took her glove off. The black ring still resided on her ring finger. 

Bianca's face darkened at the notion of 'monster', but she quickly shook it off as there were more urgent matters to deal with. Just like before, Anyma walked into the kitchen, teleporting as it exploded. 

"Man, we've been—" 

This time, however, the blond reappeared above the one girl holding the mistress. As the girl tried to fly away, the trap set by Bianca set off. A cage made of ice confined Anyma and the red-skinned girl. "What the hell!?" The girl exclaimed, shocked by the development. "Gah!" She gasped as Anyma's hands landed on her non-existent chest. Her consciousness soon abandoned her as the red pigmentation attached to the blond's arm. Teleporting for the third time, Anyma landed next to the white-haired girl with both the mistress and the girl who now looked like she had not eaten for days. 

Bianca glared at Anyma suspiciously, "What did you do?"

"I'll explain later, keep your eyes on that one!" The blond replied, side-eyeing the white-haired girl as she spoke, 

"What... happened!?" The remaining red-skinned could not comprehend what just transpired. It only took an instant for her colleague to be defeated. Whoever these girls were, she could not play around. "I don't know what you did to my colleague, but be sure you won't get me!" The red-skinned girl exclaimed, destroying the remainder of the house with a swift hand sweep. Then, she pulled the blood drop on herself, her body gaining muscular mass.

Out of nowhere, a sword flew at the girl at high speed, hitting the airborne girl in the side. "...You're resilient, you cockroach." She muttered angrily as the sword bounced off her skin without making a dent.

"My my, someone seems seriously pissed off." Iliyana proclaimed. Blood dripped from her head, but she seemed better than the last time. "That's a fascinating trick you did. Could you do it on her?" The gray-haired girl muttered to Anyma. 

"I can try, no guarantee," Anyma replied, shrugging her shoulders. She learned this minutes ago, needless to say, she had no idea how far she could take it. 

"That's far from ideal." Bianca intervened, deconstructing the ice shield she used to cover Anyma and herself from the debris. "Are you sure you're fine, though?"

Anyma glanced at her left arm, it did not feel any different from before, besides the color. "It's rare to see the quiet genius worried about anyone." The blond giggled. "Don't worry about me, just take care of these two." Anyma then laid the mistress near Bianca's feet, just as she was about to lay the other girl, who should have been out cold, sprung to life, grabbing Anyma's cheeks and forcing her lips against the blond's. Everyone present looked with shock at the scene. 

"2-0 for me!" The girl exclaimed as she divorced her lips from Anyma's. 

"I am going to punt your ass into outer space." Anyma declared as she straightened herself.  

"U-uh... should we do something?" Bianca whispered to Iliyana, who shrugged cluelessly. 

"HEY! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT!?" The red-skin shouted and landed soundlessly. "GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"No, I don't think I will." The girl stood up and pulled her tongue to her previous colleague. 

"You little..." Blood swirled around the red skin. "You're betraying your people for those meatbags!?"

"My people? Those 'meatbags' also are our people! But I guess I'm wasting everyone's time trying to convince a hardhead like you."

As the two argued, more red skins descended from the blood-red sky, looming over the four like vultures eyeing a dead carcass. 

"Uh-oh, we got company!" Iliyana announced, looking at the many red-skinned flying down on them. "You too, hold them back! I'll take care of this one!" Clutching her straight sword, the gray-haired swordswoman advanced.

"Nu-huh! She's mine!" Anyma exclaimed, blocking the way with her arm.

"What do you mean she's yours!? Get out of the way, kid!" The resolved Iliyana tried to shove the blockade of an arm away, but she could barely make it budge. 

"...If you can't even go past me, what will you do against her?" Anyma shook her head, realizing that despite looking less battered than the last time, the swordswoman was not in the condition to fight for long, especially against someone strong. "Bianca, make sure these two don't die!"  She ordered the white-haired "I would hate to start over again..."

"You think you can take me?" The red-skin asked in a mocking tone. 

"Someone has to! No way in hell I'm letting you get away!"

"PAH! WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!"

 

 

2