U10-sister
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thinking about what happened after the age of 5, the first thing that cam to mind was my sister. It is crazy that i was so envious of her at that time, anything she has i want them too. But know looking back at it, i understand that the only thing that make me envious was that my mother stop working because of that. (Thinking again i should be thankful that not only i have a sister to play with, but my mother was there too.)

A bit of regret there.

Talking about sister i actually has two sister, the first one born when i was 5, and the second when i was 13.

My first sister was... cute, a bit too sensitive( maybe because all my jest when i was kid), and good. Though i say i am envious of her, for she is raised well ( and not like me). She is smart too even if not up to my level, but she is diligent ( not like me, i can understand thing even when no one teaching me but i think of everything as a game so never trying hard).

The two of us was introvert though it's not so hard to get friendswhen at school, not like the youngest that was quiet outgoing. Not sure how they get friend at school but i usually just stand back and let other get close to me first ( might look arogant but that was high CHA stat in reality for you).

I guess because of me she turn so much like me, i mean we just connect together when we talk even when sometimes we don't get what each other is talking about but we still enjoying it. Totally not like the youngest that sometimes pisses us off.

Talk about the youngest, she got this airhead feel to her and my indecisiveness and my temper when i was young, but she is kind that i personally ingrained in her. Kinda dumb and the stupidest among us three sibling.

You know this remind that i have not introduced myself yet, my name is Eminent (from google translate of my mothertongue to english). My sister is queen and the youngest was paradise (note that these are translated, not quiet sure where know about it but queen always bragg about her name while paradise was something that i hear from my father( the literal translation would heaven garden but yeah close enough for me))

Now intro was there, well a bit of confession is alright i guess.

First thing first. I am a lolicon( not quiet right because i don't really has preference) if you ask why? Then my answer was that i would like to rise my own wife since she was a toddler (have stories to write about this so stay tuned).

I have molested queen when she is a sleep ( she is about 10-11 yo at the time) and i regret it now. Just why don't i do it all the way at that time. Thinking about doing it with paradise now but she is such a scaredy cat has a room of her own yet still sleep with mom and dad.

I have tough about dying sometime. But yeah my cowardly self can't do some thing like that. Btw yhis confession is made now so yeah it's really unrelated to this chap i guess, but don't mind some filler do you.

See you next chap then

0