U10-school
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking back at that time my time at school is so everage. Well maybe not considering i ask for 3 wishes from my parents (really funny remembering it). I remember my first wish was a motorcycle (still used till now), obviously the lazy me don't want to walks. and i asked for a nintendo or something like that (can't remember the detail), and television so i can play it, my gamer soul dictate so, so it is what i ask.

Or more like i know so little about the world that these think is the only one i could think about, my parents is not rich but neither are they poor, so that buy what i want. Seem like they really prioritizing education, but even now it doesn't seem to matter much, school education was mostly about character, while that was good but it was useless because my character was like water. I just fit in with my surrounding , or more like i never tought much about them.

I cycle of friend only extend to those that try to get close to me, while the rest was so-so i guess. My one good quality would be my skill as a copycat. I can do the same as other as long as i'm focused, but focus is my weakness as i was a hyper-active kid. My focus would go just everywhere it could, trying to find some interesting thing. But thanks to my tutor in first grade i could focus to something to a certain extend, well the tutoring was for reading and writing because i don't go to kindergarten.

But thinking again to back then. I was a little genius after all, i put no effort but the lesson just get in, well remind me about 6th grade where i am the 11 among 36 student in my class, and yhat with me not caring about my study.

A bit bad on 2nd grade i got trouble with teacher, i mean seriously she asked for a bribe to get  a good grade. And that was not the worst, because now i understood that 2 is my unlucky number. Why?

Because 2nd grade middle school almost can't join ascension exam because my participation card is lost, not on me but the admin somehow lost it. And 2nd grade high school was a total mess for me because somehow my name isn't registered on the school data ( later found out that my name was somehow changed to that of my classmate).

The 2nd acount of a moba game i have was a waste too. So yeah #2 is my bad luck. Back to primary school (is this right?) 3rd grade was nothing impressive or not much impression i could remember, 4th grade i tranfered to other school, even though i say #2 is bad news for me but weirdly my 2nd school fare so much better then other, maybe because it was on the country side.

Oh it was also here that a met raga my imaginary gf, but that was for next chapie. Hehe

0