1. Difficulties of Pregnancy
380 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If there are any errors in the story, you will have to forgive me, my English is at a really pathetic level....

Chapters come out regularly every other day

Pat.reon(up to 10 chapters ahead) patreon.com/Guild_Kevi


...

Kushina found out about the pregnancy suddenly, during one of her missions, during the Third Great Shinobi War. She was wounded, by an enemy attack, and Kyuubi Chakra flowed from inside her body and began to heal her wounds. After defeating her opponents, her teammate being a medical Kunoichi checked her condition and discovered that Kushina was pregnant. This was unexpected for her, but she accepted the fact and was overjoyed. After all, she was about to give up being a Shinobi, planning to start a family of her own with Minato when this war was finally over. This was the last mission for her, but at that moment she didn't know that the Kyuubi Chakra that healed her had also affected her child. 

A few days later, at her first follow-up appointment, Tsunade observed that small amounts of Bijuu Chakra, had appeared in the baby's body and started attacking his body! 

When she told Kushina about this, the latter froze in horror, recalling how she had treated herself with Kyuubi's Chakra on her last mission! The chakra must have unknowingly or at the instigation of the Bijuu itself, entered the child's body! 

- C-can you do something about it Tsunade-sama! Please! You have to help me! - Kushina begged her terrified. If her child died, she would blame herself for the rest of her life! 

- Ohh, of course...! - replied a stunned Tsunade, seeing the state Kushina was in. She would have done it anyway even if she hadn't asked for it. After all, it was her duty as a medical Kunoichi. 

She put out her hands, on which green Chakra appeared, and began trying to neutralize Kyuubi's Chakra in the body of the yet unborn child. 

After a few minutes, Kushina's face turned pale and flooded with sweat. She even felt a few drops of blood on her tongue, but she clenched her teeth and endured the pain for her baby. 

- Done...! - answered after a while Tsunade - Kyuubi's chakra is monstrously strong and it was hard to influence it, but I did my best 

Tears of relief flowed into Kushina's eyes and she bowed her head low - Thank you Tsunade-sama! 

- Don't be silly! - shouted Tsunade - Raise your head! You need to rest! - she rebuked her. 

It seemed that the problem had disappeared, and Kushina, together with Minato, could enjoy the vision of their future life with the child. They couldn't wait to find out its gender and choose a suitable name, but soon, just two weeks later, Kushina woke up in the middle of the night vomiting blood. 

Seeing the condition his wife was in, Minato immediately transferred her to Konoha's main hospital with his unique space-time technique. There Tsunade quickly examined her condition, after which her eyes opened wide in disbelief. 

- Impossible! - she exclaimed, puzzled by the sudden discovery - After all, I had removed it completely! How is it possible that the Bijuu Chakra is attacking the child's body again! 

- About w-what are you talking about! - exclaimed a horrified Minato - Could it be that Kyuubi's seal has come loose? - he suggested pale in the face. 

He immediately rolled up his wife's clothes and checked her seal, which was intact. There was no sign of any recent penetration of even a small amount of Bijuu Chakra. Surely he would have noticed that, after all, he had modified the seal himself so that Kyuubi wouldn't cause so much trouble for his wife! 

Tsunade thought about the reason for the reappearance of this Chakra, but nothing came to mind. This time Kyuubi's Chakra was stronger than the last time because of its greater quantity, but she was still fortunately able to neutralize it, without much problem. 

However, the pain it caused Kushina made her scream in agony even while unconscious. 

- She needs to stay in the hospital for observation, and I will monitor her regularly and see if the baby's condition worsens, Tsunade explained. 

- Is everything okay with the baby? - Minato asked. 

- At the moment he looks normal, however, I don't know what about his future, perhaps Kyuubi's Chakra has already caused some consequences that we don't know.... - she said frankly, not wanting to hide anything, even if it was brutal for the parents. 

Minato stayed with his wife until the morning at the hospital, he was quite lucky that he was free from the mission for the time being and was able to react so quickly. If he hadn't been there and Kushina had been left unconscious, she might even have died along with their child! 

As soon as Kushina woke up, Tsunade was already by her side, examining her condition. 

- ?!! - her hand trembled, and her eyes shook in disbelief - I don't believe...

- Don't tell me that...?! - the next words could not pass, through Minato's throat. Tears flowed from Kushina's eyes, and a huge sense of guilt overwhelmed her whole heart and mind. If only she hadn't used that cursed Chakra then...! 

Minato immediately hugged her, not wanting to leave her alone in all this. 

- I don't understand this... - whispered Tsunade to herself - After all, the seal is stable, how is it possible that this Chakra keeps appearing in it! - she grabbed her face pondering. The Bijuu Chakra was not attacking Kushina per se, but her child! This was in no way logical, even her grandmother who was Kyuubi's first Jinchuriki had no such problems with any of her pregnancies! 

The following weeks passed with the constant removal of Kyuubi's Chakra so that too much of it would not accumulate, which could endanger the baby and Kushina herself. 

Minato and Jiraiya carefully analyzed Kushina's seal from every angle, but there were no Chakra leaks. Everything was stable and intact! 

At one point, Minato personally contacted Kyuubi. He put his hand to his wife's seal and poured his Chakra and a particle of consciousness into it. Appearing in a large room filled to the ankles with water, Minato looked at the huge bars behind which the Nine-Tailed Fox resided. 

- Kyuubi...! - called his name, and he opened his two big blinds - What have you done to my wife and child! - he growled furiously. 

The huge Fox with nine tails snorted contemptuously - I don't know what you're talking about man...! 

- Don't talk nonsense! - growled Minato - Why does your Chakra keep appearing and attacking my child! 

Kyuubi did not answer, he remained silent watching the furious leader of the Leaf Village. 

- The seal is fully stable, until she herself summons my Chakra, I am unable to do anything," he replied after a while, closing his eyes. He had no intention of talking to the man again. 

Minato snorted and lowered his seal, knowing that Fox had no intention of discussing it further. He couldn't sense a lie in the beast either, so the problem might lie somewhere else. 

The next few months passed in exactly the same way. Kyuubi's chakra began to appear in ever-increasing quantities and the first effects of its attacks began to show. 

The child was developing very poorly and lacked life force. Tsunade already knew that his body would be very weak in the future and it would be difficult for him to move at all. 

She could not figure out the reason for the constant appearance of Bijuu Chakra in the child's body. She had never heard of such a case, even other Jinchuriki during pregnancy had no such problems! She felt guilty that she couldn't help Kushina, she didn't want to let her first child die. Unconsciously, she saw herself in Kushina from years ago, when she lost her beloved and her younger brother in the war. She didn't want that vision to come true and did everything to prevent it. 

She delved into all knowledge about Bijuu and Jinchuriki, even the historical one that said they were born through the Sage of the Six Paths. She expanded her already vast medical knowledge and experimented with new things. However, all the ideas and theories she came up with failed! 

In the fourth month, Kushina and Minato learned the sex of the baby, he had already developed to the level to see his sex organ. Tsunade had to stimulate its growth with her own medical Chakra each time after removing the Bijuu Chakra so that it could develop fairly normally in the mother's belly. Otherwise, the pregnancy could be prolonged and there would probably be some unwanted side effects. 

It was a boy, and they named him after the protagonist from one of Jiraiya's books, Naruto. They thus made Jiraiya the godfather of Naruto and Tsunade his godmother for all her help to the family. 

On October tenth, an early delivery occurred. It was an unexpected shock, as the scheduled due date was still two weeks away! 

During this time, Kyuubi's holding seal weakened and a considerable amount of Fox Chakra flowed out of it. Come Kyuubi himself did not manage to escape, his Chakra made Naruto's already weak condition worsen dozens of times in a matter of moments. 

In the delivery room a few miles away from Konoha, Minato and Jiraiya kept Kyuubi's seal in check and minimized the outflow of Bijuu Chakra to an absolute minimum. After Kushina's hard struggle, Naruto finally left her belly and showed himself to the world for the first time.

Even at first glance, Tsunade found that his condition was monstrous. He was full of his own blood on a pale and skinny body. 

- Don't cut the umbilical cord! Otherwise he will die! - Tsunade warned the two midwives, and herself took to treating the baby, who was born practically half-dead. 

Kyuubi's chakra was in every cell of Naruto. It took her almost an hour to remove all of the foreign Chakra, and only then did the first damage to the baby appear. 

- H-he... - howled the pale Tsunade - H-his Chakra System.... is destroyed...! 

Tears flowed into the eyes of the child's parents and they both began to cry. Kushina cried out to her son in despair - P-sorry N-naruto...! T-this is my fault...! Because of me you were born t-this way...! - Minato could no longer stand his wife's words and hugged her tightly and the baby Tsunade handed to them. 

Jiraiya silently left the room, not wanting to reveal his tears, and Tsunade trembled as she looked at her hands stained with Naruto's blood. 

- Do-does fate have to be so cruel...? - she whispered to herself, not even realizing that her face was all in tears. 

Naruto was born a cripple unable to use Chakra.... 

She clenched her fists with all her might. It couldn't be like this...! 

- I still need to examine him thoroughly...! His condition is not stable yet...! - she said to herself trying to give herself more strength. 

She apologized again to his parents and cut the umbilical cord connecting little Naruto to Kushina, then took him to another room. 

It wasn't over yet, despite the removal of Kyuubi Chakra from Naruto's body, there was still a lot left to do! The damage that the Bijuu Chakra had caused caused Naruto further to be closer to death than normal life. 

- I beg you... don't give up... Naruto...- she whispered pleadingly to him as she laid him on a specially prepared crib. 

She washed her hands of the blood and, continuing to tremble, began to examine if condition. 

In the next room, Minato comforted his wife until she lost consciousness from extreme exhaustion. He tried to be strong by her side to give her support, but now that he was left alone, he began to cry quietly, no longer holding back his tears, letting them flow. 

More than two hours later, a pale and tired Tsunade walked back into the delivery room, holding a sleeping Naruto in her arms. 

Minato raised his eyes to her and called out quietly - And what about Naruto...! 

Tsunade gently passed her son into his arms and sighed heavily - In addition to the damaged Chakra Circulation System, which is no longer usable, his body is very weak. The muscles have a strange condition that makes them barely hold on to the rest of the body, and the bones, if he made any violent movement, would surely break away from the body! In the future, he needs constant care and cannot move on his own! - warned Minato in a stern voice, at which he nodded gravely. 

- I understand... 

- These are not all... - she continued in a heavy and breaking voice - I just performed an operation on him.... - she explained, and Minato's eyes widened in disbelief, but he didn't say anything, he couldn't, he was only able to listen to more bad news from Tsunade - His skeletal system was undeveloped, one pair of ribs was missing, as well as several other bones, and deformities had formed in some places, which in the future would cause Naruto to be completely crippled. I had to use Chakra and special techniques to stimulate bone growth and implement appropriate treatment. If I hadn't done it now, I'm afraid it would have been too late for that in the future.... 

An infant's body is flexible and adaptable for the first few weeks after birth, so this was precisely the best time to do it. It's the same as becoming a Jinchuriki, the younger the person, preferably just a newborn baby, the better he will get used to carrying a Bijuu in his own body. 

- Tomorrow I'll write down the entire course of the operation, and also do a deep analysis of his body, I'm afraid. For now, I just brought his health to a stable level.... - She explained and began to walk away. She needed to rest, this day was really difficult, not only for her, but for everyone - Wake up Kushina, Naruto needs to be fed, he is missing a lot of weight.... - she informed at the end. 

When Tsunade left, Minato sighed heavily and gently cuddled his son. He was afraid he might do something to him, so he made no moves, not even the slightest ones. 

- Naruto... As your father, no matter what happens in the future, even if you don't become a Shinobi.... we will always love you with your mother...! - whispered quietly and placed a kiss on his forehead - No matter what happens, we will not abandon you! You will always be able to count on us...! - swore to him.

15