Chapter 5
954 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

I woke up in a daze, my body hurts especially my lower half part hurts as if someone punch it and shattered my bones. I groan before sitting up, I noticed the ground being covered with a dried substance of some kind of white liquid.

"What happened?" I said before getting up while struggling to do so. I quickly noticed a naked young woman laying right next to me. Her face showed to be a face of pure bliss while she slept there. All over her lower half is where more of that liquid stuff is dripping down. Her belly is bloated with the said liquid I presume as it is bloated.

"Ugh... My head hurts. I try to recall what happen. But to no avail as the pain increases as I further try to recall the previous night. I looked around me and noticed Diana on the bed with the same expression as the woman lying on the ground.

It took me awhile to noticed them completely naked as my mind fails to understand its surroundings.

"Ah, I was hoping it was a sick dream, but no, it was reality." I remember the day where Diana and her goonies did to me and the fact I was forced away from my home and family. Still, even the chance I got to run away, what will happen to my family if I do? Matter in fact, will I even get the chance to even arrive back to the same home stand? A lot of terrible things can also happen to the said village if I do escape from here.

Sigh... What did I do to deserve this? Did I somehow insult a Goddess? Or did I somehow could be cursed by some kind of demoness or some evil goddess? Or is it just my luck?

I stopped my way of thinking and look at the young woman on the ground. Her short hair looks to be reddish-brown with freckles covering her cheeks and nose. Her face was also attractive to look at, but the idea of her serving under Diana made me realize she is certainly like the rest of them. Yet, I can't help but to help her in this situation, if Diana snaps out of her slumber, this girl would certain be in trouble.

With hesitation, I grabbed her right arm and put it over my shoulder and managed to drag her out of the tent. Good, the day is still young. The sky is still dark to look at through the mesh-mash of trees. I've seen this girl sleep in the smallest tent in the whole group, although I know little to nothing about her, I did eye her out for a short amount of time to figure out ways to escape whilst traveling. I did also ask one of the very hormonal soldiers who she was which did get me more insight on her background.

Krystal Smith, as I recall. What surprise me is that Krystal looked foreign in origin as I've never really seen anyone like her before, sure the red tilts of hair did give it away, but also her way of speech. I only interacted with her once, her figure of speech as well as her accent is vastly different than the other soldiers I've spoken to. One time I heard her say 'Piece of cake' while handling a pair of supplies. 'Piece of cake'? What does that even mean? I didn't see any cake that's for sure. Either way she strikes me as odd.

And strangely enough, I liked that about her. 

I've wanted to make a friend in this group days later after that one 'incident'. But I was afraid to speak to the other soldiers as I feared that they would force themselves onto me. But for Krystal here, I felt different to that. I felt like I want to express myself to her, felt like I wanted to speak to her. But because of Diana, I couldn't do so. 

I finally managed to drag her to her small tent and plop her down onto her sleeping rag. Krystal still had that smile over her face. I felt enchanted by her face. So, I inched closer to her face and gave it a smooch on the cheek. She began to groan as it appears she is waking up.

I quickly left the tent and ran straight into Diana's tent. I saw Diana still on the bed and quickly rush to her side and snuggle next to her before she wakes up. Diana began to wrap herself onto me as I did so, and my only hope is that Diana doesn't do anything odd...


{Eighteen years earlier}

Kystal Smith

I ate a piece of toast while walking to school. I somehow overslept but still managed to get into a quick shower and a quick breakfast. I looked down to grab my phone out of my legging's pockets. I turn on the screen to look at the time.

"Shit, I only have twenty minutes left until first period starts." I said while putting my phone back into my pocket and began to speed walk towards the school. My apartment was at the edge of the city, it was the cheapest option to get because I couldn't afford to buy high-end apartment units as I am still in high school. Carnegie isn't the grandest high schools, but it was a decent school. Because I live at the edge of the city, I had to take transport to the school, but because I was late, I couldn't do so. "Schools and their early the morning bullshit." I hated school, yes, cliche. But the fact I had to spend a quarter of my life to attend something that may or may not get a diploma. Reason being? Debt. Capitalism and its finest am I right?

Sigh... I'm going crazy, aren't I?

Welp might as well try to brighten myself up by explaining myself in my own head... To myself.

Right... ahem... Hi! I'm Kystal Smith! A typical over the mill daughter of Johnson Smith and Rebecca Smith! I'm Sixteen years old and I'm studying in Carnegie High School to get a high school diploma! Eh, I guess that's not information you needed, ahaha... Jeez... I'm talking to myself and laughing at my stupid background.

Anyways, I'm still single although I have a blazing hot body with good looks! The boys at my school worship every step I take.

"Is that Kystal Smith? Jeez, she still as plain and as ever." I heard a someone said while I was walking.

"Hmm? Oh, she is! HA! I heard her last boyfriend dumped her because of her weirdness." Another said.

"Eh, speaking of weirdness, I heard she plays those Japanese romance games."

"Yeah, that ex-boyfriend of hers came joking about how of a weeb she is."

"HA! Seriously! No wonder she got dump!"

The boys laugh. I stopped walking and their laughing fades away. Why do I even go to school...
Ever since I've broken up with Tod, my once boyfriend and now ex-boyfriend, I've been getting picked on, bullied, and even teased at times. That bitch named Sarah Goodman is anything but a Goodman, she is the new girlfriend of Tod and she picks on me and makes fun of me almost every time I see her. It gets to the point of physical abuse where she and her girlfriends jump me at times while in school...
AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT THE TEACHERS DON'T HELP ME WITH MY FUCKING PROBLEM AT ALL! IT'S AS IF EVERYONE HATES BECAUSE I PLAY A SERIES OF GAMES!

Ugh... No what, fuck my perfect attendance. I'm going home.

{A series of walking later}

Finally, home. My apartment is a basic four room unit with two bedrooms, one bathroom, and one room where the kitchen and living room is at. I walked into the larger room and put my backpack on the sofa, I unzip my jacket and placed it on the coat hanger. Usually, I go to work around 4:50 PM so I still have a lot of time to play games or screw around. I pat myself on my thighs and hand straight to my office room or a gaming room. The room is decent in size with an empty area for me to move about when I'm in VR. The computer itself is very high in specs to the point of overkill. The latest games can run up to 40fps. The fans and the cooling system are freaking huge. The setup itself looks like an old and very bulky computer back in the 1950's. However, what stops my attention is the big mirror at the back of the room. I can see my figure clearly. Black leggings with blue walking shoes and a white t-shirt. The shirt itself is plain and loose. I turn around to look behind me and began to check myself out.

"I do look fine though, so why isn't ANYONE FLIRTING WITH ME!" The only person that I had a flirtatious conversation with was my drunk father. And not to mention he grope me and told me I had a fine ass. Although I was grossed out at his advances, I however felt happy that I had a good enough body to please a man. BUT. People don't want anything to do with me is because I dress different than the average gal. Matter in fact, I might be what the boys could say, 'Extra thicc' in the lower areas with fine assets on my chest area. 

"Sigh... Enough of my stupid ramblings. Time to game!" I said while making a motion with my body. I rushed towards the computer and turned it on. It took a couple of seconds before it started on, and I click the icon of Steam. The bell icon is green, and I clicked on it.

[Blazing Love is out!]

Blazing love... Wait! BLAZING LOVE! FUCK YES!

Blazing Love is a game created by a European dude in the Baltics and it was HUGE! The game combined the elements of romance, litrpg, it weirdly enough it was a third person adventure game, it had an anime artistic approach. It did combine Germanic folklore and Japanese folklore into the lore of the game.

After going Wishlist page and clicking the icon of the game, I clicked 'add to chart' before purchasing the game. And now... I HAVE A COPY OF IT! FUCK YES!

I downloaded it and clicked play. I went through the main menu to the character customization to create my character.

I created someone with the same looks as mine but nicer to look at, the face is nearly the same with it being smooth. My character's body is an hourglass figure with a big butt and nicely shaped breasts. You could say this is what my dream body wanted it to be.

I pressed 'Finished' and went into the game!

{Fourteen hours later}

[You've have saved the Kingdom!] A big, oversized text said at the screen. I had eye bags over my eyes as I panted heavily after the ordeal.

"Fah! FINALLY! IT TOOK ME HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS!" I said while slumping down on my chair. My back hurts, my neck hurts, hell even my fingers hurt. My ass is starting to hurt, no scratch that, it hurts. I got up and twist my hips and a series of pops escaped out of it. "Oh, that felt good..." I said and I sat down again. However what surprise me is that the screen shifts to another screen with another series of texts.

[Would you like to continue your adventures?] It said with an golden text.

[Yes/No] it said under it.

I grab my mouse before speaking to myself. "Well, might as well since I don't have school nor work tomorrow." I clicked yes and a bright light escapes out of the screen.

"WHAT THE SHI-" I covered my eyes before my vision is blinded by the light.

I open my eyes and I quickly realized something. The white roof that was mine was replaced with a wooden roof. A yellow light brightens the room up as my vision adjusts. My head felt weak, including my limbs, I moved my arm slowly and noticed a baby arm. I looked to my other arm, and it too is replaced with another baby arm.

"What the hell?" I said outload but a series of baby noises escaped my lips. I looked to my left and noticed I was in a baby crib. "Did I just get motherfuckin' isekai!?" I yelled.

A woman appears soon after. "Oh! Ajai! Are you hungry! Here..." She says before pulling down her dress top and here pops out her breast. She grabs me as if I'm a doll and puts me at her nipple. I began to suck on it as I do not know what else I should do. 'Hmmm, she appears to be medieval liked. Oh, no...' Medieval... A bad time for women as women were treated as objects in medieval times.

Please tell me I'm overpowered or some way...


A/N:

Next chapter will be posted on Wednesday.

19