Chapter 6
994 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

{Aino Aleksandra}

Diana has been getting handsy, uncomfortable is an understatement at this point. Her inhaling and exhaling are also creeping me out a little bit. Not before long Diana started to grumble a bit before fully waking up. She opens her eyelids to which it reveals her somehow enchanting golden eyes that stare brightly at my soul. She kisses me before speaking.

"That night was something, was it? Didn't know that potion would awaken such a beast." She smirks and fondles my hair a bit before kissing me again.

"I-I do not remember much at that time." I said while getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute.

"Oh, that's too bad." She sits up and climbs onto my lap whilst staring down at me. "Perhaps I can help you remember that same moment." She said while getting close to my face.

However, before she could advance even further, a soldier enters the tent. "Milady, the Empress had sent a royal letter via Massage Crow." The soldier said before she pulls out a scroll. She opens the said scroll and begins to read. "Princess Diana Eha, my daughter, and the next heir to the throne, you are requested back to the Palace to celebrate your marriage and to greet your husband into Royalty and to the rest of the family, failure to do so would bring punishment. Empress Kasper Eha of the Azagana Empire and the House of Eha. End Massage." The soldier said before rolling the scroll.

"Damn that woman, how the hell did she know about my marriage? I didn't send a massager out so how?" Diana asked in a frown.

"Most likely Shadow Spies, but she could've just used her Stalker Owls to just spy on you from afar, they most likely be able to hear our conversation right now as well." The soldier said before rubbing her forehead. "Madam I suggest attending this parlay of 'celebration of your marriage' since her punishments can be pretty terrible."

"I know, Sergeant, don't remind me, I guess we attend this parlay and just hope my sisters don't do anything rash with my beloved." Diana said while sighing out of frustration.

"Sisters? You have sisters?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes, I'm basically the eldest and more mature of the siblings, my father passed away because of a disease. I have twin sisters named Molly and Maria that are attending the Royal Magic Academy, they should be at their last two years of the school." She said before frowning again. "Then there is my shut-in and spoiled sister, Rain, she is considered to be the most intelligent one out of all of us, she always reads books, speak quietly, always has a gloomy appearance, and of course is the most introverted I know." She stops before speaking again. "However, out of all of them, Koit is the eldest out of all my older sisters, she herself is the most social out if all of them, but... She does get annoying at times when around always trying to pick a fight with the sisters and me as well. Koit is what people call her... Bully." She exhales before speaking again with a smile. "But fear not! Out of all of the sisters, I, Diana, is the most matured and oldest of all of her sisters so fear not!" She said in a smug face.

I just stared at her with disbelief. Sisters? Oh great, she has sisters. What else could go wrong?

 "Welp, we don't want to keep your family waiting, wife, so let's get ready." I said while getting up, however Diana grabs my arm.

"Let's do some love making before we go, pretty please?" Diana said with puppy eyes.

I just sighed and spoke in a plain face. "No, Diana, I rather not deal with your mother's punishment for being late, plus, I have no clue who your family is so it's better for me to meet them." I brushed her arm off before saying in a cold voice. "And I am not in a mood right now." I said while getting a pair of clothes of a basket.

Diana snorts before replying. "Fine, I also don't want to be punished for being late. Sergeant, ready the troop, we are heading to the Capital." Diana said while looking at the soldier.

"Yes ma'am." She puts a fist on her chest before leaving. I hear her yelling orders for the soldiers to pack up.

I put on clothes that are too luxurious for my taste, Diana ordered me to wear the luxury clothing she had. The clothes itself were tight fitting and strangely enough, revealing. My chest pokes out of the shirt with the pants showing off my forelegs. The shoes are pretty normal. The formal jacket somehow makes my appearance better as Diana drools while looking at me, I guess?

Diana would then bring out a makeup pallet and begun to put makeup on my face. Thankfully no lipstick.
(A/N: Men are the ones that put makeup on their faces that includes lipstick. Women do tend to use makeup and lipstick as well but not as common, Royals always tend to wear magic induced makeup to make their appearance more alluring for men, however men fail to get attracted by them and women just put on makeup to boost their confidence when meeting new people.)

Later on, Diana stops to look at me with a blush on her face.
"You are more beautiful with makeup..." She said while looking at me.

"U-uuh? Thanks? Now can you stop touching my face, you are going to brush off the makeup with your fingers." I said and Diana somehow didn't notice her hands brushing on my face.

"O-oh, sorry..." She said shyly. However, what surprised me was the fact she ran out and screamed at her soldiers to not look at me before I exit out of my tent.

I sighed and begun to exit out of the tent. However, Diana's screaming only attracted more attention than need be as almost half of the soldiers looked at the direction of the tent and all of them stopped what they were doing as stars sparkled out of their eyes as they look at me.

"Wow..." A soldier said while dropping a box on the ground.

"So... Beautiful..." Another said.

A series of 'woahs' and 'wows' exit out of the soldiers as they took a look at my appearance. I stood at the entrance of the tent with a smile on my face before getting on a horse with Diana coming behind me and sitting behind me on the saddle.

However, I wouldn't say Diana is happy about her soldiers' actions and begun to yell out orders. "I want this campsite packed before we leave at ten, but I any of you forget to pack any goods, it's your pay that being deducted. NOW GET IT MOVING LADIES!"

"YES MA'AM!" The soldiers yelled out.

17