Chapter 2 (18+)
1.8k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

{Aino Aleksandra}

{Tenish years later}

It was raining out, the sky is cloudily with no hint of sun, yet it is bright out. I was at the outskirts of the village as I was seeing if any floods are presents on the fields. It was the sole reason why I hated springs, although spring does bring good weather in the village, it becomes halitic to maintain the crops during season. At least the wind isn't worse than last week's.

I'm wearing a poncho with a hood over my face to protect me from the cold and the rain. The poncho and hood were gifted to me by my wife who had it enchanted to be resistant to weather including rain. Around ten years ago, my wife recently gave birth to another girl named Asha, she looked like me as I first stared at her for the first time. I was happy to have been gifted with another child by the Goddesses.

I quickly noticed the rain getting worse, so I begin to retreat back to my home. I enter through front door and into my house. I closed the door behind me and put my poncho and hood on a nearby rack. I did notice how gloomy my house is. Looking at a certain light in the dining room, I walked towards it and thus entering the room.

Clause was sitting on a chair by the table while looking down at it. She looked sad and angry at something. However, before I can speak, a voice is heard.

"Nice for you to join us, Aino." A woman's voice echoed out at the corner of the room. I looked to the corner and noticed it was a dark elf. Pointy ears and darkish skin, it was obvious she was a dark elf. "Why don't you have a seat." She motioned her hand and pointed at a chair at the other side of clause. I quickly noticed more women in the room; however, they wore black armor and helmets that cover their faces. They had swords on their hips. "Don't be shy, sit." The dark elf said. I sat down at the chair where she pointed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She shrugs. "Don't know, I'm just following orders from a certain someone." She said as she pointed to another woman that entered the room.

The woman she pointed to looked like a black knight but didn't wore a helmet. Her hair was white that looked silky and soft looking. She had golden eyes that glowed nicely in the gloomy room, her skin was pale looking but was smooth and youthful. She was smiling and it terrified me. 

She came in and sat down next to me. "Hello, Aino, remember me?" She spoke.

I narrowed my eyes at her to try to remember who she was. "N-no, I do not."

her smile fades into a frown but a smile reappears. "I don't blame you; I mean you haven't seen me for years." She came up towards me putting her face next to mine as I tried to move away from her, but the dark elf held me into place. "But I, I'll never forget your beautiful face." She got up from her seat and begun to sit on my lap. "I kept a close look on you, too afraid to come up and confess my feelings." Her smile becomes more creepy looking.

"W-w-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Diana Eha, my future husband." She said as her face came uncomfortably close to mine.

"D-Diana... You were that one stranger I helped..." I said as I realize who she is.

"That's right, that day was the day I'll forever remember as it was the day we met."

"Diana, I'm already married. I'm no one's future husband as I am already an husband for my wife." I said while giving her an angry face.

"Oh? Is that so. Not for long you aren't." She said and proceeded to look at the dark elf and nodded. The dark elf came up to Clause and put a knife on her neck.

"W-wait! Don't!" I yelled and the dark elf just looks at me. "I'll do anything you want... Just don't hurt my family..." I said while looking at Clause with my teary eyes.

"Oh, that's what I liked to hear." She said before getting up and walking towards one of the armored women. The armored woman pulls out two pieces of paper and Diana snatches it from her. She proceeds to walk up towards me and slams the two pieces of paper on the table in front of me. "Sign these." She said while putting a feather with ink out.

I proceeded to read the papers and my soul came out of me as I kept on reading. "N-no... Don't make me sign this..." I said while tears came out of me."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you said you'll do anything as long as your wife doesn't get hurt, right? Now sign these divorce papers before signing these marriage paper right here."

I hesitantly pick up the feather before speaking to Clause. "I'm so sorry..." Tears strolled down my cheeks as I sign the divorce paper. I put the feather on the other paper and wrote my name there. "Who am I marrying to..." I asked in a quiet voice.

"Ahaha! Me of course. Joji, give me my ring." She said while commanding the dark elf. The dark elf puts Clause's hand on the table while pulling out a dagger. She would proceed to cut Clause's ring finger where her marriage ring is at.

"AHHH!" Clause screamed while gripping her wrist. Tears came down her cheek as she realizes not only her finger got cut off, but also her ring was taken from her. Joji would proceed to take out the ring from the already cut out finger and gives it to Diana.

Diana puts the ring on as a bluish light engulfs our two rings indicating our marriage through mana. "YES! FINALLY!" She said whilst jumping on top my lap. "Now for the finishing touch, don't resist me." She crept her face to mine as she proceeds to kiss me. Her tongue attacks mine as it inserts its dominance over mine as we exchange saliva. She mostly sucks out my saliva as she proceeds her forceful actions. I myself was crying as I look at Clause who is crying herself. I quickly noticed Diana taking off her armor which reveal a military black tunic over her figure. She rips her tunic apart and slide it off which revealed her perky breasts.

She motioned two of the armored soldiers over and told them to remove my clothing. They began to rip my clothes apart which revealing my small body. I quickly noticed Diana is drooling at the sight at me.  She looked at my body before looking down at my genitalia. Her drooling increases with her face becoming hot red in an instant. The fluids down there at her genitalia is also dripping madly.

"Come on, Aleksandra, let's make a baby in front of your ex-wife." She said with a grin. Her grin fades as she looks at the other women, noticing them out of their armor and clothes. She angrily looks at them but sighs in a defeated tone. "Fine, you can have some fun with my husband, think of it as your reward for your service under me. But keep in mind if you are pregnant over this, it isn't his or mine responsibility to take care of the child. But before you can have him and do as you please, I'm doing him first." She said before slamming her sex on mine.

"YES!" She yelled. 
"AHH!" I said as the tightness swells me as I struggled to keep my composure.
"Are you already going release? Don't release yet! Or I'll get angry at you!" She said while smiling at me. "Here I go!" She begun to move her hips up and down at me.

It would soon follow the same motion for a minute as her movements increased. 'Plap~plap~Plap'

"Get me pregnant! Get me Pregnant! Get me Pregna-Kaya!" She yelled as she thrust her hips down.

"No! N-Ah!" I yelled as I finally lost it as I creamed inside her. Her belly swells slightly as my seed flows inside her. She does a funny yet lewd face as she looks at me.

Her composure returns as she grins at me. "How does it feel to breed another woman? Hm? Did it feel nice?" She spoke. All I can do is to look at her angrily as my teary eyes with fury of hatred. "Oh? Don't hate me, it was your fault for looking so perfect and being so perfect when we met." She said while putting her hand over her cheek. However, the mood changes as she realized something. "Ugh, already have your fun, but don't break him, I want to break him first." She said while licking her mouth. Her soldiers hungrily jumped at me.

The table and the chair I were sitting on broke, making me lie down on the wooden floor. One of the soldiers rode me as I turn my head towards Clause, who is looking at me with sadden eyes and I look at her with even sadder eyes.


A/N

Sorry for a not-so-great quality chapter, the weather as of late has been hindering my work on this chapter. More information will be present on the next chapter or I'll later on edit this chapter to show more information.

Rainstorms are the worst.

26