I am Vulcan VI
1.1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a fierce battle with Vulcan to get him up to her standards, Diana prepared a set of clothing for Vulcan. It was not anything too fancy, just a thin loose white shirt that seemed a bit too big for Vulcan but was actually the smallest size they had. Along with some green trousers and black cloth shoes with a leather bottom.

Vulcan himself was highly embarrassed during the whole washing process, as Diana's assets touched him here and there causing his blood to rush to his lower half. His first thought was to run away, but he found that struggle was useless as Diana overpowered him and dunked his head in the water.

Eventually giving up, Vulcan kept one hand over his privates at all times.

He was unsure if Diana was aware of what was going on down below, but considering the fact that she did not say anything, he figured she did not.

When she finished scrubbing him clean and washing his hair, she washed herself up as well. Afterward, she left the tub and dried herself off.

During that time, Vulcan stayed in the tub and caught her full figure from behind. She had a nice pert bottom and slim long legs. Once she dressed herself into her maid uniform, she left and returned shortly after.

"These are for you, dry yourself off and put this one. I'll meet you in the hallway."

Diana's face was a bit reddish while she spoke, maybe it was due to the heat of the bath Vulcan thought.

Seeing her close the door to the bathroom, he got out of the tub and grabbed one of the tan cloths that resembled the one Diana had used to dry herself off. Swiftly he dried himself and dressed.

Honestly, he felt better and he had no clue as to why. It was as if he was a new person, he's never seen his skin look so spotless before.

The light shining through the glass windows in the bathroom was reflected on the glass wall. Vulcan walked over towards the glass only to be greeted by his reflection. He's never seen a mirror before, only windows and glasses.

"Is this really me?"

Vulcan's hand moved all across his body as he began to feel himself up. His matted hair that always looked dark in color was now flat and he could tell it was brown in color with a hint of red. Sometimes strands got in his way, so he was forced to move them out of the way.

His eyes were light blue, a very pretty blue one might add. It gave him a strange charm, that and his freckles.
Other than that, he was just your average young teenager, albeit he was skinny… more than the average teen. Still, with the loose-fitting shirt on, one could not tell unless they paid attention to his noodles of an arm.

A grin crept upon his face, he couldn't help but feel delighted at the sudden pace of events occurring to him.
Vulcan left the bathroom in small strides with his small chest puffed out. Renold was his savior, and as long as he stayed with him he could feel that more good things would come soon after.

Exiting the bathroom, he met Diana who stood in place like a stone statue. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the new Vulcan, he definitely was not that lowlife street urchin anymore. He looked nobler, and if no one knew him from before they would all assume he was the child of a low ranking noble.

However, for Diana, he resembled the lord of this place. If she did not know any better, she would assume he was the lord's twin brother. She could not recall if her lord had any other family members, but if he did and Vulcan was one…

Diana's cheeks flushed red as the way she treated him was anything but geniality.

"We've spent too much time in the bathhouse, I still need to prepare your food and send you upstairs to the study."
Diana spoke as she started to lead Vulcan down the hall.

"What's this study? Is it important?"

Vulcan asked her curiously as Renold also mentioned it before.

Diana hearing those words wanted to slap herself for even beginning to think of the possibility that he may be related to her lord.

"It is where the lord spends most of his time, no one is allowed to enter without his permission. The exception is Renold of course."

Vulcan tilted his head.

Was Renold not the owner of this estate? If not, then who was he?

Diana did not need to turn her head back to know that Vulcan's image of Renold was entirely wrong.

"Renold is not the lord of the mansion if that is what you were thinking, he is the head guard and has served here for more than forty years. As he served for the current lord's father, his status here is pretty high especially after he saved the current lord's life years ago."

Diana explained quickly.

The two of them soon entered into the large kitchen that was filled with maids preparing food for dinner, and a few others tidying up the place. When Diana entered, the other maids stopped their gossiping as they worked and just focused on the task at hand.

Diana told Vulcan to sit down in the white-painted wooden chair at the long wooden table.

Vulcan did as he was told and watched her weave in and out of the groups of maids located here. Sometimes she checked over their work, other times she placed food into a small basket that she picked up.

After waiting five minutes, she appeared in front of Vulcan with a full basket and a glass of water. She opted not to give him juice or anything strong as he's probably only tasted water his whole life. Best not spoil him when he may not even be here for long.

Give a stray something good and they'll keep coming back for more.

In front of Vulcan were plates of various sizes, and utensils he has never seen before. Like the knife, it looked pretty sharp and with it in his hand, he could even see his reflection.

Diana placed half a slice of bread, a small ounce of pork along with a hot potato on a large plate. She removed the other plates in front of Vulcan and replaced it with the one in her hand.

Vulcan's mouth watered as he caught the aroma of the pork. This was not the cold tiny piece of meat that's been in the trash for who knows how long. The best thing of all was it was all his, he need not share it with anyone.
His hand reached out to touch the ounce of pork but Diana slapped him on the wrist.

"That is not how you eat! Here, pick this up and this. This is called a fork, and this a knife."

Diana demonstrated to Vulcan the proper way to cut the pork and eat it.

Vulcan was slightly embarrassed, but caught on quick and did the same as she did. He enjoyed every bite and when he was done his plate was clean. Sparkling almost, except Diana grabbed the plate from him when she saw he was literally trying to lick it clean.

On the inside, she was laughing her ass off, but on the outside, she was scolding him.

Vulcan felt sad that he couldn't savor the flavor anymore, as he feared he may never taste food this good anymore. He hoped he could stay here, and whatever Renold wanted him to do he would happily accept it as long as he never had to eat food out of the dumps again.

Diana wiped his mouth and hands before she led him back into the main hall and up the stairs. The top floor was almost like the bottom, except it was a long hall with short tables that were filled with pictures and flowers. The entire wall was covered with large portraits, along with two pairs of steel swords that hung on the wall.
There were only two doors on the second floor, and Diana led him to the one on the right.

She knocked twice and waited, while Vulcan started to become nervous.

19