Purrlock has a problem
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"UNCLE GATTO IS THAT YOU!!" Daniel screamed

Gatto's sweat dropped, and he simply nodded.

As Daniel was going to ask him something, there was a loude knocking from a door.

"Oh no, did someone hear me?" Daniel was worried that someone had heard him.

'Unless this kid coincidently also had an uncle named Gatto, we are in trouble,' Gatto thought.

"Hey, William, are you in there? We're going to play Aurors and Dark Wizards. Do you want to join?" said a boy.

"who is William?" ask Daniel to his uncle 

Gatto looked at his nephew whit a deadpan face

Daniel realized that he was the only one who hadn't figured out his new bodies name 

"Hello who is this " Daniel ask

No sound was heard.

Daniel was about to say something when... 

"Did you forget your room has a Silencing Spell cast in it? Seriously, how do you keep forgetting about it?" another mysteriously deep voice asked him.

"Thank God they didn't hear me scream," thought Daniel as he went to open his door.

When he opened it, he saw a boy with brown hair and a tall, robust girl with a strong, muscular build and brown hair who was the most intimidating girl he had ever seen.

Daniel was curious about this new skill he had gained. 'How do I activate this skill?' he thought, and suddenly, two blue boxes appeared in front of him.

[LV. 5][Norewen Arcanum]

[He is the twin brother of Grenda Arcanum, who is an orphan living at the Celestial Sparks Home for Young Wizards.]

[LV. 8][Grenda Arcanum]

[She is the twin Sister of Norewen Arcanum, who is an orphan living at the Celestial Sparks Home for Young Wizards.]

'Okay, I just have to think of it to use it,' Daniel thought.

"Hey guys," Daniel, now William, said quite nervously.

"There you are! Me and Grenda were going to do the countdown if you didn't come. Anyways, do you want to join us?" said Norewen, quite excitedly.

"Sure," William said, still nervous. Norewen and Grenda had big smiles on their faces.

"But I need to go and... uh, clean Purrlock," William said, and quickly picked up his uncle, now pet, causing the twin siblings to lose their smiles.

Rep slightly decreases with Norewen Arcanum and Grenda Arcanum

"Come on, man, you don't play with us anymore. Is it because you got an invitation to Hogwarts?" Norewen accused William.

"Don't be silly, Norewen. He just wants to keep his cat clean. If I had a pretty cat like Purrlock, I would always want to keep him clean," replied Grenda with a deep voice.

William was a bit shocked at how deep Grenda's voice was. "Yeah, I just want to keep Purrlock clean. Don't worry, I promise I will play with you two," William said.

Rep increases with Norewen Arcanum and Grenda Arcanum

Okay, fine. Just meet us in the treehouse in the woods," said Norewen, a bit happier.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go clean Purrlock," William said and bolted out of there. 

"WILLIAM, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! THE BATHROOM IS IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!" Grenda screamed.

"GRENDA, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" a voice shouted back at Grenda.

Grenda screamed back, "SORRY, OLD MAN NICK!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP SCREAMING," Old Man Nick yelled.

"I KNOW, BUT I'M NOT SURE YOU CAN HEAR ME IF I DON'T SCREAM, SINCE YOU KNOW... YOU CAN'T HEAR WELL," Grenda replied, raising her voice.

"HEY, I CAN HEAR PERFECTLY FINE, AND STOP SCREAMING! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT BACK TO ME," said Old Man Nick.

"OKAY, OLD MAN NICK,"Grenda shouted back.

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING!"

"I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I'M GONNA STOP SCREAMING."

"OKAY, THEN STOP SCREAMING."

"OK..."

................................

"WAIT, OLD MAN NICK, CAN YOU TEACH ME A SPELL?"

"I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO SHUT UP."

"YOU'RE SAYING I CAN MAKE PEOPLE SHUT UP?!"

"OH, MY MERLIN, JUST SHUT UP."

"OH, MY MERLIN, JUST SHUT UP... JUST LIKE THAT, OLD MAN NICK?!" Grenda asked.

-Meanwhile, with William-

William was running.

"Wow, I can run pretty fast," he exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Uncle purrlock was having a new experience.

"Please...... sto..p.e"

Of course, that's not what William heard.

"What is it, Uncle?" William asked, confused.

As he continued to run, he saw an old lady with a purple fur coat and a walking cane.

William stopped and observed the new arrival.

[LV. 47] [Mary Pomfrey]

[She is a Auror who served the Department of Magical Law Enforcement in Russia for 21 years and then served as a Healer in the hospital for 11 more. After retiring she used her funds to build the orphanage where she currently resides as its head Matron. She loves kids and cares deeply for them.]

As William stopped, purrlock vomited on him and the floor.

Rep decreases with Mary Pomfrey

'Sighed ' "William, you should know better than to run while holding Purrlock," said Miss Mary.

"Sorry, Miss Mary," William said with a sheepish smile.

She sighed. "Give me Purrlock," said Mary.

Trusting that Mary wanted to heal Purrlock, he gave him to her.

She pulled out her wand and simply flicked it. Immediately, Purrlock, who looked like he was going to die again, sprang back to life.

"Here, he will be fine," she said.

William looked shocked; she cast a spell without speaking.

"Oh yeah, this is the first time you've seen me do non-verbal magic, right?" she asked.

"Uh, ya... how do you do it?" William asked.

"It's easier to cast non-verbal magic on smaller creatures," she replied.

"Oh, okay," William said, understanding what she meant.

"Now, go clean yourself and Purrlock. I will tell Karen to clean the floor and you go give your clothes to Cleman. He will clean your clothes and give them to you tomorrow," Mary said.

"Yes, ma'am," William said and walked in the direction Grenda said the washroom was.

She sighed as she watched William leave.

"Oh, yeah. Specifically, tell Cleman to clean YOUR CLOTHES," Miss Mary said.

-Meanwhile-

"GRENDA, COME SEE ME IN MY OFFICE THIS EVENING," Old man Nick replied.

"OK," she replied back.

"Why does Old man Nick have to be so mean?" Grenda asked her brother.

Norewen did not reply. "Hey Norewen, are you listening to me?" Grenda asked her brother, slightly annoyed.

Norewen looked at her and removed two earplugs. "Huh, yeah, what was that again?" Norewen asked her with a sheepish smile.

Grenda sighed and said, "Let's go to the treehouse."

"Okay," Norewen replied.

1