The Mirror
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As William and Gatto went to the bathroom Daniel wondered.

"Who is Cleman?" Daniel asks Gatto.

Wen Suddenly a poff of smock appeared.

"Did Mister William Ask For Cleman?" a voice a period from the smoke.

As the smoke cleared, Daniel and Gatto saw a house elf in average red hotel staff clothes.

'A house elf!' Daniel was confused about why an orphanage had a house elf. However, the more he thought about it he realized that house elves were common servants for anyone, as they worked for free.

"Miss Mary asked me to tell you to Clean my clothes" Daniel replied to the house elf's question.

"Oh then will you go change and give me your dirty clothes" Cleman Reply.

"OK just give me a second" Daniel replied.

As Daniel went back to his room, he opened his closet, chose clothes he liked, changed into them, and gave the dirty clothes to Cleman.

"Cleman Shell give you clean clothes tomorrow. duss  Mister William wants me to clean Purrlock as well?" Cleman asks William.

"No need, I will clean him myself," said William.

"Very well, Mr. William Cleman shall go and clean Mr. Williams' clothes," as Cleman says that, he throws a smoke bomb and promptly disappears.

"Ah, so that's where the smoke came from," William said. He looked around and then went back to his room. 

He remembered Grenda saying that his room had a silencing spell cast on it. He then carefully set his uncle down." OK, Uncle Gatto I need you to try your hardest to speak English" William asks his uncle.

"Hmmmm... I've seen those cat videos where they can speak some common words like 'Hello.' Maybe I can speak too. I need to concentrate," Gatto said as he closed his eyes and attempted to speak.

"Meow," Gatto tried to speak again, but William interrupted him.

"Okay, when you learn to talk again, we must call each other by our new names. Only call each other by our old name when we are in trouble, okay?" William said to his uncle.

Purrlock nodded 

"OK you stay here and try to learn to talk again and I will go and play with Norewen and his sister Grenda After all I promised them that I would play with them," William said as he left him in the room.

Purrlock went in front of the mirror to practice.

-Several hours later-

"Why can't I talk? I've been practicing for hours!" exclaimed Purrlock in frustration.

"I just wish mine and William's problems were solved," Purrlock said as he banged his head against the mirror.

Wan Suddenly a bright yellow light emanated from the mirror and blasted Purrlock away and made him hit his head against the bed

"OW WHAT THE HELL," Purrlock said surprise 

"Wait," Purrlock realized something when. the same blue box he saw when he was dying appeared in front of him.

[Promotion from Tagalong/pet to Companion]

[New title earned -Forever Companion-]

-Author's Notes-

I have my tests coming soon so I won't be posting for a while

1