Explore and get lost
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-previously on another chance at life in Hogwarts?-

"Why can't I talk? I've been practicing for hours!" exclaimed Purrlock in frustration.

"I just wish mine and William's problems were solved," Purrlock said as he banged his head against the mirror.

When Suddenly a bright yellow light emanated from the mirror and blasted Purrlock away and made him hit his head against the bed.

"OW WHAT THE HELL," Purrlock said surprise.

"Wait," Purrlock realized something when. the same blue box he saw when he was dying appeared in front of him.

[Promotion from Tagalong/pet to Companion]

[New title earned -Forever Companions-]

-Meanwhile, with William-

"As I left my room, I found the stairs. "That's a lot of stairs," I said as I gazed at the staircase that continued descending down and down.

"Guess I just have to walk down all these stairs," I said as I started to descend down the stairs.

After going down three floors "How many more floors are there."

[Due to the continued Movement, you have obtained +1 AGI]

As I continued to descend down the floors, I wondered if I should ask Uncle if he knows what this stuff is that I got from doing something. Maybe il ask him when he learns to talk again.

After going down six floors 'OK this is just ridiculous how many stairs are there in this building.' I screamed in my mind as I looked at the Blue boxes. 

[Due to the continued Movement, you have obtained +1 AGI]

[Due to the continued Movement, you have obtained +1 AGI]

[Due to the continued Movement, you have obtained +1 AGI]

"maybe there is an elevator," I said and started to look for one.

As I was looking for an elevator someone approached me "Is Mister William looking for something or someone?" A voice asks me.

I tensed up and looked behind me. What I saw was another house-elf, who was wearing a long green robe that was too big for them.

"Oh it's nothing I was just looking for the thing... that lets you go through the floors quicker just don't remember where it is," I said.

"Oh is Mister William looking for the elevator?" The house elf asked me.

"Ya, that's the name can you take me to it?"I ask the house elf.

"Not a problem Mister William Follow me." The house elf replied to my question and started to walk.

I followed the house elf, thanking god that my little act worked."Here is the elevator Mister William ." Said the elf In front of an old-timey elevator.

"Thanks," I said to the elf and got in the elevator. When I got in I saw a glass container in the middle of the elevator. what was inside the container was a red feather with a bit of blue connected to wires. As I looked closer at the feather I began to recognize it... it looked like a feather of Fawkes the phoenix's.

 As I processed this I could only ask myself one question. 'Why on earth is Fawkes's feather the power source for an elevator in an orphanage' I thought to myself and looked at the buttons. I almost dropped my mouth.

There are 935 Floors in this building I was stunned for a couple of seconds before I clicked the first-floor button as the doors closed.

it was just a couple of seconds before I hit my floor "That was fast."

I left the elevator the first floor looked more like a hotel lobby than an orphanage.

I left the building and looked back at the building it was beautiful and definitely not big enough for a 935-floor building.

'I mean a tent can be big enough to be like a big house... why can't a small house be big on the inside will I bater fine this treehouse.... in the woods.' I began to be concern about how Im going to find this treehouse.

'I guess I just need to explore the woods... I mean how hard would it be to find a treehouse in the woods.' I thought and entered the slightly creepy woods.

--Several hours later-

"I have made a grave mistake..... I'm lost." I said to myself annoyed while climbing over a fallen piece of dead wood that had pieces of fungus growing on it.

As I jumped over the fallen piece of dead wood something bit my ankle and made me fall when looking back. I saw an eye open from the dead wood log. I kicked it in the eye repeatedly until it let go of my ankle. I crowded back and hit my back against a tree. As I stood up it also began to stand up and began to move toward me when suddenly a yellow light appeared from nowhere and made me fall and hit my head against the tree.

[SYSTEM MESSAGE]

[ Memories of the previous life of your soul which were locked have now been unlocked. Memories of your current life and your unlocked ones are being merged... Merging completed. Good luck, Player. ]

[New title earned -Forever Companions-]

New memories came to the forefront of my mind memories of NorewenGrenda, Miss Mary, and others... 'are these the memories of this body this is not important right now what is important is to get the hell away from this thing.' as I thought that a lightning bolt came from the sky. the creature was killed and a man in golden robes, a light brown scarf, and a light brown hat with blond hair jumped out of nowhere and landed on the creature's body which is now scorche black.

"You good kid?" The Misteryas man asket me.

-Author's Notes-

Finally, my exams are over and done with, which means that I will be able to start posting again.

0