Chapter 0 Prologue
539 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

 

“Ahh, yes, 3 protagonists..."

 

“If I were to inscribe the tale of this world in a book once again, no, perhaps it’s much more appropriate to say, the saga of three individuals that transcend even that of a world.”

 

The dark void, unfurled beyond the limits of human imagination, is the mysterious realm of brilliant stars. Ear-numbing silence, devoid of land and life. In the midst of this bleak, glistering, dark tableau, a presence defied reality, as though to acknowledge its existence.

 

“This impeccable realm was enhanced by her grace, and without her, I would forsake my own domain and dwell here for eternity."

 

A sanctuary where the sound shouldn't exist seems to resonate with her mellifluous voice with a hint of familiarity. Each step in a groundless place left a trail of light behind her.

 

Single figure that stands out with her ethereal grace. The complexion, no mortal was allowed to gaze upon. Donning a translucent dress that reflects the space, silver strands of hair are adorned with resplendent colors.

 

Empyreal gaze, a soft smile resurfaces on her lips. Holding her hand behind her, strolling in this vast land of darkness and stars, conversing with herself.

 

"Hmmm, the generic title I used in the past was stupidly lengthy and cringey. Maybe a short one is not bad this time?"

 

Resting her finger on her lips and with a crooked head, she gapes above her.

 

"With a semblance of the old one, well, he doesn't really like that one, I guess." A soft giggle emanated from her, and a distant memory seemingly reached her.

 

"Incorporating with my prior novel, should I begin it like this: a guy who has been run over by a truck, transmigrating to another world with a cheat system, and the hero who died with an unsolved plot hole."

 

After a drawn-out pause, she let out an ephemeral hum. "And the man who possessed knowledge of the novel I wrote of such a story, he who somehow brought curse words from another world..."

 

Her enumeration came to an abrupt halt. An admirable light reached her, playing a scene in front of her. The sight that takes place in this very same setting is three silhouettes facing each other.

 

A valiant hero, clad in silver armor, adored by dazzling golden light, opposes a man with abyss eyes and hair. She was familiar with these two, yet the one that stood between them was the person she knew the most, a being that held a special place inside her.

 

"Hmmm, I don't remember this…Ahh, I get it." As if to comprehend everything, she takes a stride without a destination. "The three of them don't deserve to be each other's enemies; I can only hope for that not to happen."

 

With each step, she takes in the non-existent ground, memories of this realm, and recollections of its owner. Played at once, that awash the surroundings.

 

“It’s dark…”

 

“So I’d name you █▓█▓█▓”

 

Stay with me forever, please.”

 

Isekai!!!”

 

“Putang ina!! ”

 

"Gago"

 

“You’ll be █▓█▓█from now on.”

 

"Ahh, it's the world of that novel.”

 

“Master.”

 

“I’ll leave my name to you. The one I only love.”

 

"I guess even fate can't sever our ties █▓█▓█▓…."

 

As the one who perceives everything, even I don’t know how this story will unfold. I leave fate in their hands, to those who can shape it as they see fit.

 

Thus, the ending shall be written by the protagonists.

 

8