Chapter 3: Lust (3) πŸ’—
3.3k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, I slowly get up thanks to the alarm I set on the phone.

"Ahnn~"

Once again, I can feel the familiar heat inside my body. However, it's not to a point where I have to play with myself again. I also glance at my chest, where I put two rings on yesterday.

"It's still itchy. There's no pleasure in it at all."

I can feel a hint of disappointment in my own voice. This makes me wonder why I become lewd like this. Did the memory from my last life trigger something inside me?

"Whew, there is nothing I can do about that. I still have many things to do."

Look at my long bang while remembering sister Viola's advice.

"I need to cut my bang today. So I can try livestreaming."

I place my hand on my abdomen and rub it slowly. I need to do it fast otherwise...

"Ahhhh~πŸ’—"

I unconsciously moan just by imagining I will masturbate outdoors.

"Should I just give it a try?"

I shake my head as I deny my idea immediately. I still don't dare to try that on my own. However...

I glance at the camera and try to say my thoughts out loud.

"It's not a bad idea to try being naked outside..."

I just said it...I just said it...

I immediately run to the bathroom to calm down my racing heart.

"Idiot Yuru, what if she really makes you go outside naked?

I can feel my heart beating even louder with that thought.

"There must be something going on here..."

I immediately open the passive category to see what has changed.

Passive
Embarrassing Past: Open secret diary category.
Carefree Mind: Your mind can't be broken.
Eternal Youth: You are forever young.
Bitch In Heat Lv2: You will always be horny. The lust accumulated very slowly inside you.
Squirting Goddess: You will squirt every time you orgasm.
Desire to be dominated: You want to be dominated by someone.
Lactation Lv1: You can also cum with your boobs.
Nymphomania Lv1: You are filled with perverted thoughts inside your head.

I don't remember where I got the last passive...However, I must get the lactation because of these rings. Is this passive another side effect of that vial?

"I have to test it out..."

I leave the bathroom and get one suspicious vial from the fridge. This time, I drink it in one gulp and open the status screen to check the change.

Bitch In Heat Lv3: You will always be horny. The lust accumulated slowly inside you.
Nymphomania Lv2: You are filled with perverted thoughts inside your head.

There is really some change in the passive. I start to feel the burning heat inside my abdomen again.

"Uyaaana~πŸ’—"

At this rate, I think I have to do at least one time in the morning...

"But I need to go..."

I know I should "do it" before I go to make this heat disappear. But I think it is more thrilling to go outside in this state. I hurriedly take a simple dress in my closet to change.

In the middle of changing clothes, I find out the love juice keeps dripping from my pussy. Looking at the scene makes me want to masturbate right away.

18+image

Spoiler

e1afab4c54f830cf1ef6ebd27c1cb9cc.png

[collapse]

However, I still have to hold it back and decide to wear my panties. The love juice still oozes out and makes my panties wet right away.

I ignore my situation and use the phone to locate the nearest hair salon. Since the hair salon is too far from my home, I have no choice but to take the bus.

"Let's go..."

I find a small yellow note when I open my apartment's door.

"This is..."

This note belongs to sister Viola, the content is as follows:

"Leave your door unlocked, sweetie. From your dear sister, Viola~"

I have gone too far to draw back. It's better to act according to sister Viola's instruction. I leave my door open and move toward the elevator. When the elevator doors opened, I could see many people getting out.

"Why do they bring so many boxes with them?"

Based on their outfit, I think they are all workers. With that amount of boxes with them, they must have to install something big. I wondered what apartment made that much purchase. I don't think much and choose to enter the elevator.

"Let's see..."

Before I can press the floor, the elevator's doors suddenly close tightly.

"Eh?"

I tried pressing the floor number, but the button didn't light up as always. Even the help button in the elevator isn't working at all. I became panicked because I thought the elevator was malfunctioning.

"What's wrong with this elevator?"

This is the first time I have encountered this kind of situation. I try to keep calm and appease myself.

"It will be fine..."

5 mintues....10 mintues...15 mintues. There is no sign of the door being opened.

"Hannnh~"

I can't continue being like that. As I stay still like this, I can feel the heat in my abdomen become stronger. I feel weakness in my legs and start lying down on the elevator's floor.

"Ahnnn~Ahhh πŸ’—"

I really want to masturbate right away. However, I'm afraid the door in front of me could open anytime.

"Noo~You can't do it..."

My mind becomes cloudy as the love juice flows down my inner thigh. Before my last reasoning disappears, I can hear a familiar voice.

"My cute slut~You have held for quite a long time, haven't you?

Where did this voice come from?

"Sister Viola?"

However, a stern voice immediately comes out as replies.

"Shut your mouth, right away."

I can't help but become a little scared at the sudden change in tone.

"Hiii...I"

"For every time you make an unnecessary noise, you must cum one more time to get out of the elevator."

This...what does she mean?

"What are you waiting for, little slut?"

"Yesss...?"

"6 times now."

Hiss...What? Can I even do it? I passed away right after I cum 6 times yesterday.

"Our time is limited. And there are thousands of people watching you right now."

Ehhhh! My heart jumps as I hear that. Does this mean she is live-streaming now?

"Spread your leg this way!!!!"

I block my mouth with my left hand and follow sister Viola's order.

"Pull up your skirt too. It is blocking the camera!!!"

I nod as I pull up my white skirt and show off my bottom. The dripping wet underwear is now being shown in front of the camera.

"Ah, they are looking at me~πŸ’—."

The thought of being watched by thousands of people turns me up.

"It's coming!!! Iguuuu!!"

Before I can do anything, the water starts gushing out from my lewd crack. I let out a lewd laugh like a crazy animal.

"Eheheheh~πŸ’—"

"Who tells you to stopppp?"

Sister Viola's voice brings me back to reality. I startle and answer her with nonsense noise.

"Hiiiii..."

The heat has calmed down a little bit and made my head clear. I feel a little scared to let everyone see the current state of mine.

"Since it's sister Viola's order."

I lick my lips and pull off my underwear. I throw the underwear away while hiding my crotch with my right hand.

"Open it up!!!"

I can feel my face become hot as my pussy is shown in front of the camera."

I try to use my other hand to block my face and groan.

"Please don't look..."

"Little slut, you sure are a bad liar. I can see your cute pussy become wetter as you show it off."

"I..."

"5 more times, little slut. You are nowhere near the goal now."

I nod weakly and spread my leg wider in front of the camera. Since this is no longer the first time I do it, I immediately touch and rub my clit.

"Hyaaa~πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

18+ image

Spoiler

42c8d74e214088d5fcf5077fcde69cc2.png

[collapse]

My areola becomes hard and pressed against the shirt as I try to stimulate my own clit.

"More~πŸ’—~πŸ’—"

Unlike last time, I put a stronger force to pinch and rub the clit.

"Comeeeee!!! Can't~HyuuuuπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—~ Crazy"

I feel pain by doing that action. On the other hand, I feel more pleasure than usual. It comes too suddenly and makes my head overload.

"Hyaaaaaa~πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

My vision disappears for a moment. I even stick my own tongue out for no reason.

"Keep going!!!"

The love juice keeps gushing like a waterfall while listening to sister Viola's order.

"Hii~πŸ’—πŸ’—"

I listen to her order and rub my clit rapidly.

"HuπŸ’—πŸ’—rttt, It's πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— feel good. HuπŸ’—πŸ’—rt"

I don't know πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— I don't understand. I feel like I come the in the middle of another cumming.

"EheheheπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

My waist keeps trembling while the love juices are sprayed all over the floor.

"HiiiiπŸ’—πŸ’—Heeee"

I keep squirting non-stop...

"Hiiiii~πŸ’—"

I lie on the floor with no energy and stare at the ceiling with blank eyes. I catch my breath and look at my surroundings.

"What a mess...?"

I look at my wet raise, which has my own love juice.

"What would it taste like?"

I become a little surprised as I taste the sweetness from my hand.

"Nyuuu~Hyuu πŸ’—"

I can't stop myself and start licking my own finger passionately. The slurping noise of the licking makes me feel a little horny.

"AhhhπŸ’—πŸ’—Haaa πŸ’—Ahhh"

As I was satisfied with the taste, I moved my target to my pussy again. I use my hands to spread the pussy.

"Spread it wider so we can see your cervix."

"Yes..."

"Stay still, I will take the photo and post it on your account. Say cheese~"

"Cheese..."

How could I meet other people now...

"You still have 3 more times, little slut."

"Yes..."

How should I do this time?

"How about comming with your nipple, little slut?"

Yesss??? I take off the ring from the pointed areola and start massaging it.

"Nyuuuu~πŸ’—πŸ’—"

However, it only gives me a little pleasure this time. It's not enough to make me cum!!!

"Hyuuu~πŸ’—"

The pleasure is not enough to orgasm at all.

"Whyyy? Whyyy?"

I remember that I could come with my nipple only. Why can't I do it now?

"Nyuuuu~πŸ’—"

Maybe the stimulation on clit is too much that I can no longer do it with the nipple only.

"Ho~oh, what's wrong?"

I feel like tearing up a bit. My entire body become hot, and I really want to cum right away.

"Sniff~I can't cum, sister."

"Because you don't know how to do it in the right way, little slut. Listen to my instruction this time."

"Yes..."

"You won't feel good if you keep doing them the hard way. First, try scratching against your areola with the lightest force possible."

With that, I can feel tingling around the tip of the nipple.

"Nyuuu~πŸ’—πŸ’—"

"Now start massaging your entire chest area slowly."

Since my boobs are small, which are only B size. So each breast can easily fit my small hand.

"AhhnnπŸ’—πŸ’—~"

This time, a very comfortable feeling spread throughout my upper body.

"Now massage it faster while squeezing your areola with your middle and index finger."

I start feeling immense pleasure as the massage keeps going. Once again, my voice starts becoming obscene.

"Ahhh πŸ’—Ahh πŸ’—AhhhπŸ’—πŸ’—"

The area around my boobs keeps heating up as my hand movement becomes rougher.

"FroπŸ’—m inside πŸ’—πŸ’— WeirdπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

Then suddenly, a clear stream of white water comes from the tip of the nipple.

"It's out πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— I'm cumming with πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— my breast~HiiiiπŸ’—πŸ’—"

I grasp my boobs tightly and try to stop my body's convulsion.

"Downn πŸ’—πŸ’— there tooπŸ’—πŸ’— No, stopppπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

I raise my hip and pour out the love juice from my lewd crack again.

"Oh my~Too bad you don't have your computer now. You don't know how much the audience loves your show."

I am not in the right mind to answer my sister's question.

"πŸ’—πŸ’—SπŸ’—πŸ’—tπŸ’—oπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—p"

I can't even mutter a single word. I lose consciousness while screaming out a voiceless scream.

"πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

Like a machine that has run out of energy, I lie motionless on the floor. People can say I am still alive by looking at all those obscene juices coming out of my breast and vagina.

"πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

My eyes become unfocused as my body goes limp.

"Too bad~ You are still short 1 one more time."

Seeing no reaction from me, sister Viola opens the elevator's door.

"My~My."

And the one who is waiting outside is my dear sister.

"It's too bad that I can't fully enjoy this feast, yet"

She moves past the wet floor, now dirtied by my breast milk and love juices. She puts her arm through my neck and starts raising me up.

"Let me help you cumming for the last one."

Sister approaches me and gives me a kiss.

"So sweet~Ahn πŸ’—"

My mouth is sealed, leaving me no chance of resisting.

"Chuu πŸ’—πŸ’—nuu πŸ’—πŸ’— fuuu"

I feel thoroughly violated by her experience tongue. From the upper and lower jaws, the back of cheeks, glands to gums are carefully licked.

"NmuπŸ’—πŸ’—reroπŸ’—chuuuuπŸ’—Nyuu"

Our tongue entangles with each other. I can't help but follow my sister's tongue movement clumsily and let her dominate the entire time. With the sound "chuppon", I can feel my tongue being sucked at the end.

"It's πŸ’—πŸ’—comming~Hyaa πŸ’—again"

The tremendous pleasure explodes with her sudden action. I try to push away with my non-existent strength just to make her hold me tighter.

"It's dirty πŸ’—~Nyuu"

I can't help but cumming right at her dress.

"HiiiiπŸ’—πŸ’—"

Luckily, I squirt only a little compared with last time. I wonder why...I'm too tired to find the answer. Feeling satisfied with my cumming, sister Viola stops kissing and looks at me.

"You have now completed the challenge, sweetie~"

She looks down at her drenched dress and then glances at me mischievously. She uses her finger to wipe my love juice and puts it in her mouth.

"It's...dirty."

"No, it's really delicious, sweetie."

Seeing my sister's satisfied smile, I close my eyes and let go of my consciousness. Before I black out, I can hear my sister calling someone.

"Dress her up and take her to the hair salon."

"Yes, master."

"We will follow your orders."

37