SYSTEM’S single option.
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[SYSTEM: Do you wish to recall the memories of the past three weeks?]

[YES]

[RESULT: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CURRENT AGE.]

[YOU WILL BE MOVED TO THE NEXT STAGE OF LIFE ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED WITH WHAT YOU SEEK FOR!]

This was the tag that appeared in front of Yutosai the moment he wished for the first star.

The first star vanished away from the assembly leaving two behind.

Yutosai was surprised by this. Before he could make a thought, the voice asked immediately,

“And your second wish?”

“AH!” startled the boy. He stared at the mist in fear as he returned to the star tag and spoke up,

“Show me yourself when we are back…”

“Pardon?”

“I have been talking to thin air since we met.

I do not know whether I will live any longer at least, I get to see for whom I shall die…” explained the youth with a sad smile.

There was a short pause when the answer came up.

“Very well, then… I agree with that. However, I should warn you that it will be all useless….”

“No worries!” replied the boy, “At least, I won’t be talking to myself.”

“Then, let’s start with your request at the spot…” said that male voice, "You want to learn what happened right?"

"HUH?" the boy gawking at him in puzzlement.

"All you have to do is touch the small tag" replied the man.

"The one that says ‘YES’ on it," asked Yutosai but the man didn't say any more.

There was all silence.

Perhaps, he wasn't willing to speak for long. He must be the type who speaks short sentences rather than long explanations.

“Right now…” gulped the boy in his throat, “I should be brave and seek what I have asked…”

With trembling fingers, he stretched his little hand cause his palm was equal in size to a finger for touching the tag.

Once he touched on the [YES] option, the glow of the tag disappears into thin air.

"It has begun….." echoed an evil voice.

****

Before Yutosai turned around to check who was it.

Tragically, what he found out was, the black mist around the chamber was growing bigger and wider, getting closer and covering everything into the night, "WHAT…..WHAT THE?!"

He cried out seeing the horror of thick fog darkening the light room.

The thick fog approached closer and closer surrounding the boy, swallowing him into its throat, letting no escape.

Inside the pitch-black void, when Yutosai opened his eyes, the sight was no different from opening his eyeballs or closing them, the same darkness in and out.

None he could see around or at least see the fingers of his palm.

Everything was dead black.

As the dark fog covered him inside his position unexpectedly, Yutosai felt a strong desire to sleep.

In the fading senses of puzzlement, he felt his body heavy as a rock, his eyes felt a deep burden on his eyelid, as thou they would fall over his ball like a heavy curtain.

"Why...do I have to fall asleep all of a sudden….?" he asked fighting his given condition.

"There's an answer to it…" replied the evil voice from nowhere, "Don't hesitate causer the system has caught you for it….. Remember once you wake up you will help me grow stronger…."

“WHAT? STRONGER……?” struggled the boy his ears to eat the words for him.

“Yes……. I need to get stronger than the level you have seen. I need to grow from level 1,000 to 2,000.” explained the evil voice in short, “once you get your answer, we shall meet again…..I am waiting for you…….Yutosai…..”

Hearing these last words, Yutosai 's eyes shut, falling into the dark void.

0