Chapter 186 – A Secret Taste of My Younger Sister
125 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, now the younger sisters are pouncing on their brother. If one were to depict this situation in a comic, it would feel like a chaotic whirlwind, but in reality, it was warm and tender. The bodies of the younger sisters, clad in thin clothing, were soft and fragrant, causing an immediate erection.

"Were you about to sleep already? Huh?"

Serena gently rubbed her body against my erect cock, her massive breasts leading the way. Stella, like a cat, crawled up to my side on all fours and embraced me.

"Let's sleep together, brother."
"Is mom okay with that?"

Mother couldn't have possibly allowed it, right? Stella sealed my mouth with a kiss. In the meantime, Serena cautiously pulled out my cock and ran her hand over it. At first, her touch was gentle and teasing. It was a thoughtful caress from Serena, who was fully aware of the sensitive areas she was touching.

"Chup… Churup…"
"Haljjak… Haljjak…"

As I kissed Stella, enjoying the sensation, and my cock stood proudly, Serena's hand movements quickened.

"We took our time to tend to your sexual needs. Isn't that allowed?"
"Is it not?"
"…!"

What's with Stella joining in on this cutesy assault?
At this rate, just like Enn said, I'll become a beast who only indulges in gorgeous girls' northern regions!
『Excessive lewdness is one of the virtues advocated by OnaAka!

'Just do it. Go ahead!'

Having eaten a delicious meal, feeling full, and having cleaned my body until it was fresh, I lay wrapped in a soft blanket, yet my groin was unbearably itchy.
The pretty sisters offer their tender flesh.
They've come to satisfy my final desire. How fortunate can one be in such a situation?

"Stella!"
"Huh…!"

I embraced Stella, who had been showering my lips with kisses, and rolled over to the side.
With her legs spread wide and pinned beneath me, Stella looked startled and squinted her eyes.
However, her beautiful eyes soon sparkled, and she locked gazes with me for three seconds, and then she grinned shyly.

Holding her tightly, Stella squirmed and shivered lovingly in my embrace.

I could feel through my skin that the woman in my embrace was on the verge of delirium from sheer bliss.

"Brother… Here…"

Stella pushed her hot pants aside.
I inserted my glans right away. We were both only half-dressed, so we weren't entirely comfortable.
However, the various obstacles only served to heighten my arousal.

"Before Mom finds out..."

I could hardly believe those words had escaped my own lips.
Was I really having sex with my stepsister, secretly and without our stepmother's knowledge?
Gently rocking my glans inside Stella's cunt, I held her close.

"Ha… Ha…"

In this illicit situation,
Stella gasped beneath me, her cheeks burning hot like a furnace.

"Ah… Ah… Brother… Use your little sister's hole."

Ha… Ha…
As she continued to sway her hips, begging for me to continue thrusting,
My cock managed to penetrate halfway, despite the clothing in the way. Stella's cunt clenched incredibly tight around me.

Secretly having sex with my stepsister, without our mother knowing... It was exhilarating.

Serena clung to me as she proffered her voluptuous breasts. Naturally, I intertwined my tongue with hers while kneading her soft mounds.

"Ummm… Ugh…"

I locked eyes with my stunning raven-haired stepsister, and as we mixed our tongues,
I began to tease my blonde stepsister's intimate folds.
Entwined on the narrow bed, trying not to fall, our hands touched each other's tender flesh, clothes draped halfway.
My manhood was on the brink of bursting from the excitement.

Squeak… Squeak… Squeak…
I gently rocked my hips. Stella had her fingers hooked to keep pulling her hot pants back, so my shaft couldn't slap against her with a 'bang bang', but
I inserted my throbbing member into Stella's snug embrace and moved delicately.

"It's only a matter of time before our mom starts to like you too."

Little by little.
As if cheating with Serena using only our upper bodies, I tangled my tongue with hers while fondling my stepsister's ample bosom.
Serena pressed her soft lips against mine and sucked.

"Chuluruloop…♡ If that happens... Hmmm… Mom, Stella, and the three of us will take care of your cock together, right?"

"You're our real mother. Should you even say that?"
"Because falling in love with my brother is incredible... It's only natural for me to wish for Mom's happiness."
"Incredible?"

My sister confesses to being in love with me and giggles.
Serena has always felt this way.
*Squeak, squeak, squeak!*

"Yes… yes… ah… brother… It's true that Serena's heart races because of your manhood. Is that what you're using to consume me?"
"So, aren't you going to tighten up?"

*Tight squeeze, tight squeeze…*

"Yes… yes… It's a sister's duty to make you feel good. Of course, I'll do it for you."
"Serena, stick your tongue out."
"Ah~."

*Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp.*
They exchange saliva while intimately entwining their tongues.
Meanwhile, my hands massage Serena's breasts. Her tank top was gathered at her upper chest.
I grasp Serena's plump nipples with my fingers and pinch them as much as I want, mingling our tongues.

"Brother, you're amazing... Ah, cool, bold, and so manly."
"Is it because I'm earning money for you?"

"Ugh. My amazing brother, who earns money for our household... Yes… I'll cook for you. Ah… Tell me if you need water. Yes… Yes… I'll always offer you a delightful pussy."

It feels so good to provide for our family.
Isn't this what men live for?
A "pleasurable pussy" is, of course, important, but the key is unwavering support.
Serena gazed at me with her melting eyes, completely absorbed in our kiss.

Squish, squish, squish!
My pleasure grows as I rub my cock against Stella's pussy.
I pause the kiss for a moment and lean forward, plunging my erection deep into Stella's velvet folds.

"Mmm…!!"

Thrust, thrust, thrust…♡

"Ah… ah… oh…."

Stella's face flushes as she tightens her pussy around me.
Slap, slap, slap!
As my cock's head hits her sweet spot, her wet pussy makes a resounding noise.

"Ah… ah…! My hot pants... They might get scratched. Doesn't it hurt?"
"It's okay… The pleasure far outweighs any pain."

I press my hips against her and bury myself deep within Stella's pussy.

"Mmm… mmm…"

Stella tilts her head back and quivers.

Serena reached her climax intensely.
Squeak, squeak, squeak! She continued to rock her hips as if pushing forward.

"Brother… Ah… Ah… Fill me inside, brother."

They both suppressed their moans, trying not to be caught by their mother.

"Cum in Stella's pussy..."

As he uttered those words, he shook his hips rapidly against her pussy!
Chu-bob, chu-bob, chu-bob, chu-bob!

"Oh, oh, oh, okay... Clothes…!"

Stealthily, he filled Stella's pussy!
Beaureureureut! Beaureureureut! Beautiful! Bet!
While keeping his hip joint pressed against Stella's buttocks in her hot pants, But he continued to release thick semen.
On the heated bed, Stella panted with her eyes slightly open, gripping her pussy tightly.

Buh… Beaureureureut! Buh… !

"Hnggh…"

He withdrew the cock that he had inserted. Serena turned around and pulled down her hot pants.
Her round ass was exposed. He grabbed it with his hand and pushed it to the side, revealing his sister's wet pussyhole.
No words were needed for this natural exchange of turns. Serena immediately offered her pussy,

I had Serena kneel on both legs next to Stella, who had her legs spread wide open, and inserted myself into her inviting core.

*Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp!!*

"Oh… ohh… ohhh…."

Serena's ample backside rippled as I thrust my eager member against her.
When it comes to making love with Serena, there's nothing that gets in the way. Rather, her generous hips continually push back, inviting deeper penetration.
I plunge into her depths, all the way to the base, gripping Serena's tender flesh.

*Wet, wet, wet, wet!*

"Deep… oh, babe… Mmm… mmm… oh…!"
"You said you'd take care of me, right? Give me that sweet core!"
"Ah… ahh… Yes, oh, oh... I'll give it... I'll give it to you. please… Indulge yourself in me."

Serena's lower back arches in. Pressing against her raised, round bottom, I grind my throbbing manhood against her.
piercing her innermost depths with my full weight.

"Ohhh…!"
"Serena!"

*Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!*
Resting my hands on the bed and finding the right angle, I drive my engorged shaft deep into Serena's awaiting sanctuary.
*Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch!*

"Huh? Oh… Uh-huh… Oh… Oppa… Oppa… You're so strong."

Serena was vulnerable from the very beginning, exposing her sister's intimate opening.
She was genuinely having sex!
*Squelching sounds*

"Ooohhh…♡♡"

Seemingly delighted by her brother's forceful thrusts, Serena laid down like a cat, gently swaying her hips from side to side.
After admiring her swaying hips for a moment, he plunged into her disheveled, wet depths.
*Squelching sounds*

"Hnggh!!"

Serena clenched her vaginal muscles, bracing against the sudden, forceful thrust.
With an extended swing, he drove his cock deep inside her, his balls ruthlessly pounding against her sensitive flesh.
*Thudding sounds*

"Ah… Uhn… Mmm… Aahh…♡"

Oh! Her pussy tightened.♡
It was time for the silent treatment of her younger sister's eager sex.
Serena particularly took pleasure in his crude swings, as he continuously struck her with his balls, burying his cock deep inside.

"Uh-oh, is your ass lowering?"
"Uh… Ugh… I'm sorry…"
"You should be helping your brother with his sexual needs, not just relieving your own desires!"

*Slapping sounds*

As soon as Serena lifted her rear, she thrust into her pussy with short, rapid strokes, gasping for breath.

"Ah, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Serena's primal moans filled the air.
With his cock fully erect, he penetrated her in a relentless manner, plunging her headfirst into the swamp of climax.
He would never go easy on her just because she was his sister!

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!!
As he continued to pound her without pause, Serena crossed her delicate ankles and clenched her toes so tightly that blood could barely flow, leaving her vulnerable and exposed.
Gasping for air, she shook her head in desperation.

"No, no, no, no!"
"What do you mean, 'no'?"

Slam!

"Ah♡♡"

Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch♡
Serena's pussy surrendered to the relentless onslaught, gushing like a fountain onto the bed sheets.
He pressed his hips firmly against her ample backside and released his seed deep into Serena's womb.

Gush! Gush! Gush!

"Serena, you can't lower your ass. You have to receive it all properly."
"Ah♡ Ugh♡"

Good. Good. Well done!

Serena's ample behind pressed tightly against the throbbing shaft,
Continuously releasing a torrent of ecstasy within her delicate womanhood.

Vwrrrrr! Vwrrrrr! Vwoom! Vwoom! Vwrrrrr!!

With utmost sincerity,
It's a climax that doesn't shy away from responsibility!
Eagerly filling Serena's womanhood with a heart full of desire for her to bear a child.
Vwrrrrr! Vwoom! Vwrrrrr!

Perhaps it was that pure-hearted intent that fueled the fervor. The testicles worked tirelessly to fill Serena's sacred chamber with a thick, potent essence.
Vwoosh. Vwoosh…! Vwoom!!

"Haaa…"

After pressing the engorged member against Serena's backside, it was gently stroked.
This feels incredible.

[A magical technique to create a delectable blend of carnal nectar ♡]
[Divine approval +1]

"…"

It seems Enn is pleased.
However, the wording still conveyed a dizzying perversion. I fear I might succumb to it, too.
Regardless, we must continue indulging. With my manhood nestled within Serena's womanhood, I gently rock in a circular motion, coaxing her hips to follow my lead.

"I shall mix it thoroughly for you."
"Ah… uh… thank you. Oppa…"

In that moment, the door suddenly burst open.

"What are you two doing?"

…Busted!!

 *

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

4