Chapter 189 – The Morning
97 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thursday morning.
I had thought that sharing a bed with Hyejeong would prevent me from getting a good night's sleep, but surprisingly, I slept soundly. Perhaps it was because I had been waking up frequently lately for various reasons. Even when I was guarding the student council president, I hardly slept.

In the end, there were no additional attacks from the villain, so my worries were unfounded.

"Yawn."

What's going on? Why is my cock so erect?
Considering its size, I'm no longer surprised that the glans peek out every morning and wobble, but...
It's rock-hard. As if my younger sisters had been sucking on it since morning...

'Did Hyejeong see me sleeping like this?'

She must have seen it.
She definitely saw it, 100%. I hope Hyejeong didn't grab it and rub it, causing me to cum by myself, right?
I felt the bedsheets for any wet traces, but there were none. They were soft and carried a pleasant scent. Realizing that it was Hyejeong's body odor, my dick grew even harder.

'I can't do that with her.'

But being caught by the Onahole aptitude test, what does that mean?
Is Hyejeong the heroine?

It was true that Hyejeong was beautiful enough to make me question my conviction that she couldn't possibly be a heroine, let alone a romantic interest.

'What happens if we start dating?'

Aren't my stepsisters practically becoming my daughters in that case?
Then I would be... penetrating my daughters' most intimate places... Ahhh! No, no! Stop this delusion.
When I imagined the situation in my head, where my stepsister had transformed into my daughter, an overwhelmingly explicit fantasy unfolded, too graphic to be hidden behind a mosaic.

"You've become a daddy♡ Oppa? Would you prefer to be called brother or daddy?"

Dori Dori!!
I shook my head vigorously to dispel these wild fantasies.
Phew. I almost pictured Stella and Serena with their pregnant bellies, acting all cutesy~.

…I did.
In truth, it's a relatively common kink to change what you call each other during sex.
but in a real-life situation, it can be quite unsettling. The Confucian boy inside me hasn't completely embraced that level of debauchery yet.

'What on earth am I thinking about this early in the morning?'

Thanks to the curse or whatever it was that En left behind, urging me to engage in perverted sex,
I even alternated between my beautiful stepsisters' private parts before going to bed.

If this way of life continues, I'd believe it suits me well.

… Thank you so much! Goddess!

I whispered a small prayer to Enn and climbed out of bed.

'Oh.'

My cock is really sensitive. What's going on?
Hyejeong couldn't have done anything.
It's possible I slept better than anticipated, but I have no idea if anything happened while I was asleep.

'Well, what could she have done? Has my brain already been corrupted by these desires?'

Hyejeong had just been considerate on a day when I didn't have a bed. I slept under a blanket, and nothing happened.
Alright. Let's just keep going like this.

"Ah. Oppa. Are you awake?"

Serena, wearing an apron, held an armful of bed covers and smiled at me.
The scene already made me think it was going to be an amazing morning.

"Serena. I love you."
"What? What's with the sudden declaration? Yes, I love you too."

It seems she picked up the sheets from my room.

"I'm sorry for dirtying them yesterday. I changed them to a new set, and now they're fresh and clean."
"It's alright. I slept in my mom's room."
"…"

Serena, aren't you surprised?
It appears she already knew.

"I want to take care of your sexual needs. Mom doesn't seem to like it, though."
"We should have been more careful."

Hye-jung's interference with us is within an understandable scope.
Our first encounter was when she caught us in the middle of a 3P with my younger sister.

"If Mom falls for you too, then there will be no limits!"

Are there no limits in this house?

"If there are no limits, I'm afraid of what I might do to you both."
"What do you want to do? Hehe."
"...."

Serena laughs flirtatiously.
It feels like she would accept whatever I want to do.
It's a big problem because I'm used to having my cock erect in front of my sister.

"Go wash up and eat. Big brother."

I went down to the first floor and ran into Stella, who had just washed up.

"Big brother, the bathroom is empty."
"Stella. Did you sleep well?"
"What? All of a sudden?"

Stella stared at me with her eyes wide open, her damp blonde hair framing her face.

"How could I have slept well without you, big brother?"

An aggressive attitude with explicit content!
I cannot help but feel delighted.

"Still, it seems like you had a good sleep, big brother."

Stella said, gazing down at my morning erection.

"Stella, help me calm down."
"What? Right now? I was about to change clothes.

As I approached her, Stella hesitated but then resignedly pulled my cock out and started stroking it with her hand.
Ah, my little sister is the best...

"Sigh. I am asking your freshly washed sister to do this. Do you like it?"
"I do."
"Fine. Swish swish. I'll make you feel good. Let's quickly calm down."

Wow, this feels amazing.
Stella gave me a handjob in the morning.
While concentrating on my sister's task, I slowly played with her blonde hair, admired the nape of her neck,
and occasionally touched her breasts, visible through the gaps in her thin clothes.

"Do you think you'll come soon? Where do you want to release it? Big brother? Hand? Mouth?"
"On your pants."
"…"

Stella gave me a doubtful look but didn't stop stroking.

"Inside?"
"Inside your pants."
"I just finished showering and got dressed."

Stella questioned my intentions but continued the handjob, reluctantly accepting my request.

It was Stella, grumbling yet pulling up her hot pants to reveal her intimate area.
I slid my cock, on the verge of climax, into Stella's warm vagina and unleashed a torrent of semen onto her vulva.
*Bzzzt*… *Bzzzt*! *Bzzzt*!

"…"

Stella winced as she saw the space between her pants and vagina filling up with semen.

"It seems like it'll smell like my brother's cum."
"Ah… It keeps coming out."

*Bzzzt*. *Bzzzt*.
I immediately jerked off and shot my load inside Stella's pants.
Stella, her cheeks flushed, now wore cum-soaked pants and asked:

"Are you satisfied now?"
"Satisfied."

Stella ascended the stairs with a slightly awkward gait due to her semen-filled pants.
She checked the floor to see if any had spilled, but it didn't seem to have leaked.

"Phew."

Kim Sang-hyuk, showering after his deviant act with his sister's pants, was out of control.
He emerged only covering the essentials, and his eyes met Hye-jeong's.
Hye-jeong gazed at my body as if entranced.

"Did you sleep well, Mother?"
"Oh, aren't you going to dress properly!?"

"What's the big deal? We're family after all."
"No, it's not appropriate."

You're surprisingly conservative.

"Even your mother is wearing hot pants. Aren't Serena and Stella just following her example?"
"But they're not undressing."

As I imagined Hyejeong's naked body, my cock reacted.

"Put your clothes on quickly before Serena and Stella see you."

Although they've already seen everything there is to see,
But I should listen to my mother. After putting on my academy uniform and finishing preparations, a delicious smell wafted from the first floor.

The aroma of freshly cooked rice... Wonderful…

'There's also doenjang-jjigae (soybean paste stew).'

Imagining the menu brings its own joy.
Stella still seems to be getting ready, while Serena and Mom are bustling about in front of the kitchen.
The breakfast menu is quite plentiful. The jeon (Korean pancake) from yesterday is out, but the mother and daughter are also grilling fresh fish.

"I'm grilling mackerel, so just wait a little longer."
"Brother, I'm making japchae (Korean noodles) too!"
"Sounds great."
"This is the last of the gochugaru (Korean chili pepper)."

Should I go grocery shopping?
Upon opening the refrigerator, I found it empty.

"If you're going shopping today, can I help carry things?"
"Uh-huh! No need. I'm strong."

I must follow her, no matter what.
I went to the kitchen, considering whether to set the table, but her mom and Serena blocked me.

"Where do you think you're going? A man in the kitchen?"
"Brother! This is a woman's job."
"Ah, alright…"

Indeed.
Serena's traditional mindset was clearly inherited from her mother.
Ironically, her mother's appearance, with her natural platinum blonde hair and mysterious purple eyes, unusual for a Korean, resembled that of an influencer model.
I felt a bit sorry to admit it, but she looked somewhat out of place cooking in the kitchen.

However,
Her skills with the pan were far from ordinary. Her mother's cooking skills exceeded even Serena's.

"We're making nutritious rice and soup as well. Wait. I'll make something I learned when I went to Turkey."
"Wow…"
"Because I've traveled to many countries, I can cook various dishes from different places."
"That's impressive."

Hye-jung smirked.

"Then what do I do? I have to eat by myself."
"I'll wait with my mouth open."
"That's why it's worth preparing a meal. Go ahead, take a bite."

What is this?
It was an unusual dish, with beef, finely chopped onions, and tomatoes atop a slice of eggplant that had been cut through the center.
It seemed like they gave me some leftovers from the main course.

It's delicious…!

Eggplant is a divisive food, and I happen to dislike it.
Yet, the taste and texture of the eggplant actually enhance the flavor of the beef, blending well together.
Hyejeong fed me the leftovers without looking back, fully devoted to her cooking.

"Mmm…"

I nod my head.

"Is it good?"
"It's delicious."
"Brother, try this too."

Huh!?
Serena puts something else in my mouth. Was this what she had been gently blowing on earlier?

"This can't fail."

I nodded while eating.

"Yes! Cheesy potatoes!"

I feel so happy, wedged between my beautiful younger sister and mother, participating in a taste-testing show.

Now, having decided to take a seat and wait patiently, Stella appeared, dressed in her school uniform.

"Running a bit late?"
"I was changing my underwear."

Ah, right. That was my fault.

"Already forgotten, huh?"

Stella casually set the table with dishes and utensils. Was it fine for me to just remain seated?

"Should I help you?"
"What are you talking about? No, just sit down."
"Everyone is busy, and I'm just sitting here. I feel restless."
"You only need to hold your weight."

Hmm… Should I read a newspaper?
There's no newspaper available. Instead, I turn on my smartphone. My KakaoTalk was already flooded with messages.
Although I hadn't checked my phone much since the possession, this was something else.

Why did I receive so many calls from unregistered numbers? Most of them featured profile pictures of women's faces with stickers covering the nose or mouth area.
"Kim Sang-hyuk sunbae! I'm XXX, your freshman junior.
"What are you up to?? Haha"
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"I'm feeling bored."

There were an absurd number of chat rooms, each filled with seemingly meaningless one-liners.

'My number must have leaked.'

I decided to enjoy this attention for a while.
This isn't a hero app, and I don't have to block it. Have I ever had this many messages from women in my life?
I changed the default KakaoTalk profile picture to a photo of my face that I took in the morning.

'Hmm.'

I might as well let the messages pile up.
I'll only respond to my girlfriend. But it would be interesting to see my phone overflowing with female contacts.
Within three minutes of updating my profile picture, I already had a chat room with a female student I didn't know who called me "Oppa."

What is the life of a handsome man?

"Oppa, you've been waiting for a long time, right?"

I put down my phone and focused on breakfast.
First, I sipped the stomach-warming soup and enjoyed the japchae.

"It's delicious."
"Hehe…"

The food is so good. I can't help but tear up.
The ultra-luxurious Korean beef restaurant we visited with the chairman was no joke, but the table prepared by Mom and Serena's collaboration was beyond a simple home-cooked meal.

"It's so delicious. I want to eat this food for the rest of my life."
"Is it really that good?"

Serena shyly replied.

What surprised me was the rice. Soft, perfectly cooked all the way through, and each grain beautifully shaped.

"What is this? Mom."
"Nutritious butter rice. Made with sautéed butter, onions, and chicken broth."
"It's delicious…"

Delicious. Truly delicious.
I'm glad to be alive.

"Try the carne yaruk, too."
"This? An eggplant dish?"
"Ah, in Korean style, it would be a beef and eggplant stir-fry..."

I had tried it before. A dish made with eggplant, generously stuffed with beef.
I tasted it along with the nutritious butter rice that Hyejeong prepared.
It's delicious!

"There's more. Eat slowly."
"Yes!"

I empty two bowls and rise from my seat.
Stella and Serena stack the dishes neatly and place them in the sink.

"Have a good time at the academy."
"I'll be back."

As I put on my shoes at the entrance, Serena and Stella come down carrying crossbody bags.
Both dressed in black today. Serena is wearing pantyhose, and Stella is wearing high-knee socks.

*Whoosh*.

Before stepping out the front door, Serena and I sneakily lifted our skirts to show off.

"Today, it's sky blue. Big brother."
"…I'm yellow."

An opulent moment of revelation.
I stared at my younger sisters' pants, as if under a spell. For about three seconds.
Both hurriedly pulled down their skirts because Hyejung came out to see them off, but the fleeting moment made it all the more precious.

'So today, it's sky blue and yellow.'

I'll commit that to memory.

"I'm leaving. Mom!"
"I'll be back, Mom."

Stella and Serena left the house, and Hyejung spoke as if clutching at me.

"Oh, son?"

A slight discomfort and awkwardness, as if addressing an adopted son, seeped through the word 'son.'

"Yes?"

Hyejung hesitated before speaking.

"Mom, if you need any help, let me know."

Though clearly well-intentioned, as a healthy young man, my gaze involuntarily fell upon Hyejung's large breasts in that moment.
Managing my gaze has never been more difficult!

"…Yes."

Barely managing to meet her eyes again, I feigned innocence as her son.
Yet, a peculiar atmosphere lingered between us, as if Hyejung had already discerned my inner thoughts.

*

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

4