Chapter 198 – Blazing Lucky II
105 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EXTRA 280+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

*

The villain is clearly defeated, no matter how he looks.
Her eyes roll back gently with a cock deeply buried in her pussy. Sweat continues to flow from her skin.
*Squelch squelch squelch squelch squelch squelch!!*

"Ah, what is this? I can't stand it."

*Spurt spurt spurt!!*
Si-eun honestly begins to reach her climax of surrender, enjoying the sensation of her pussy being filled while spurting like a fountain.
I thrust my imposing, princely cock in without a care.

*Squelch squelch squelch squelch squelch!!*

[I love perverted sex♡]
[Villain pussy training♡♡ Pregnancy sex full course♡]
[Villain Onahole collection quest completed!]

[[I won't forgive you with my onahole man's cock]Collection effect obtained]
[Subdued the first S-class female villain with a cock.]
[HP + 15]
[Agility + 10]
[Strength + 10]

… Why did I level up?!

If you have intercourse with a villain's intimate parts, your stats will be copied! While meticulously thrusting into her tight folds, she moves her waist roughly.

"…"
"…"

Just a few moments ago, the atmosphere was incredibly serious. Now, it's somewhat embarrassing. As Yuuna and Henna watch my intense waist movements, they both seem to become subdued for some reason.

"Sorry. Can you wait a bit? I'll make certain to extract the essence."
"You're creating it with Onahole, huh?"
"You two should also contribute something. Hit her one by one."
"Even if you say to hit her..."

Slap.
Henna struck Enn's swaying breasts.
Wobble!!

"Ah, ah!"

The intimate area tightens.
Not to be outdone, Yuuna slaps Enn's breasts as well.
Thwack!

"Ah!"
"I think Shi-eun was a Majo. Her intimate area tightens so well."

Thwack! Thwack.
My girlfriends lightly strike the villain's breasts.
In truth, they didn't hit with sincerity when asked to, but rather, they seemed slightly embarrassed and merely poked at her.

"Inhale!"

I tensed my glutes and thrust quickly into the intimate area.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh..."

Infinite personality discharge, cock thrusting relentlessly!!
The villain endures quite well. Is it due to her high stats? She tries to resist, clenching her large buttocks and gripping my cock with her vagina.
I meticulously swept my cock through that tight embrace. Savoring it from the glans to the base.

*Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch!*
Oh, the intensity of Sieun's villainous pussy! I love it!!

"No, no… Ah, don't cum inside. Ah… Aaaaah…!"
"You should be more concerned about yourself!"

*Squish, squish, squish, squish, squish!*

"Ahhhh… I don't want you to cum... I don't want it! Stop it… Ugh…!"
"Give up the life of a villain and become my Onahole, Sieun!"
"No, no, what is an onahole? What is an onahole?"
"Ha… Onahole? Onahole… Ohhh… It's a hundred times more reliable than going to prison. It only works for pretty women!"

Ah~~ Sieun's pussy tightens.
Is she clenching so desperately because she doesn't want to receive my seed?

"Ohh… No need to wash, wash... Please… Let me go!"
"If you've done something wicked, you can't hide it! If you say you'll clean it, then you must clean it!!"

*Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch!!*
As if forcing a thorough cleaning on the villain's pussy, I thrust my cock into her relentlessly.

"Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh!!"

*Splash, splash, splash!!*
Si-eun climaxes messily, her pussy shooting out a fountain. A spectacular sight that is rare, even in adult films, unfolds.
*Squish, squish, squish, squish, squish!!*

"You killed many, didn't you? In that case, a once-or-two-time cleaning won't suffice. Let's repent while diligently scrubbing with my cock!"
"No… I don't want to... Ah! Ah! Ah…!! I'll kill you. You, your family, your girlfriend—I'll have them all stuffed!!"
"Bad words from Si-eun's pussy, how cheap..."

*Thrust!!*
I jab my erect cock into her and hold it there.

"Ah, ahhh, ahhhh…!!"

*Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz!!*
Si-eun's pussycle clenches tighter than ever as she screams her defiance, but I continue to thrust without letting go, gripping her waist firmly.

**Squirt! Bwoooosh! Squirt! Bwoooosh! Squirt! Bwoooosh…!!**

I erupt with a torrent of semen, powerful enough to burst into Shi-eun's private chamber, and revel in the afterglow as I thrust my hips forward.

*Squirt! Bwoooosh! Squirt! Squirt! Squirt…!!*

"Hah… Haaah…"

In truth, it feels amazing.
I know that Shi-eun's pussy is reaching its peak. I hold her trembling body tightly. As Shi-eun's ability to float in midair is released, her smooth and beautiful limbs emerge.

Shi-eun, in her complete form, is even more stunning, isn't she?

I hold Shi-eun close and gently sway my cock.

*Squirt… Squirt…*

I carefully shake off the remaining semen from my balls, ensuring every last drop is out of her pussy. Supporting Shi-eun's legs with my arms, I position her so that her round, plump bottom descends like ripe fruit. Then, I forcefully thrust my cock into her pussy as if I were delivering a slap.

*Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop!*

"Ah, ahhhh… Ah… Ah…!!"
"Let it out! Release it all!!"
"Uh-huh… Mmm… Mmmhmm…!"

Even in the midst of being filled with my cum, Shi-eun remains determined not to lose her composure. She clenches her buttocks tightly, holding on with all her strength in an effort to keep her dignity intact.

He relentlessly thrusts his crazed, perverted erection into her powerful buttocks with a wild swing.
Squeak, squeak, squeak!

"Yes, yes…!"
"Expel that wicked-thinking jelly!"

Squish, squelch!!
With his soul-infused cock, he forces her to release her inner excrement!

"No, no… No… no… It's coming out... It's spilling out, spilling out, spilling out!"

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…!!
Thick, iron-hued jelly gushes vigorously from the gaping hole in her ass.
Undeterred, he continues to thrust his perverse erection into her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! No! Stop, stop it!"
"Cum! Let it out!"
"I don't want to!!"

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…!!

"Precious thing, ah, no... Expel it through your asshole!"
"Is it precious? Is your dignity precious, like you!? Huh?!

Squish, squelch!! Squish, squelch, squish, squelch!
With short, rapid thrusts, he mercilessly drives his desperate, erect cock into her pussy, as if enacting punishment.

"Ah, ahh!"

Unable to withstand any longer, Shi-eun's eyes roll back as she releases all the jelly through her asshole.

And so,
As I thrust my throbbing cock against Si-eun's tight pussy, I couldn't help but cum once more as I reached the climax.

Splurt! Swoosh-swoosh-swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!
I also filled Si-eun's womb with my hot, white seed!
Splurt! Swoosh-swoosh! Splosh! Splosh! Splosh!!

"Ah…gasp!"
"Oh…oh…okay…"

Henna and Yuuna supported the S-class villain Entique, who was on the verge of losing consciousness, from behind.
On the floor, a generous amount of sticky cum quivered.
Fresh, warm cum.

I buried my cock deep inside Si-eun's pussy and nestled my face between her enormous breasts, gently swaying my hips.
After ejaculating completely, I slowly pulled out my cock.

"Is it over?"

Yuuna asked cautiously.

"Yeah."

I wasn't sure if it was the end or the beginning, but I was somewhat shocked.
The fact that I had devoured the villain's pussy so ruthlessly

"Become an onahole."

Poof!
I transformed the steel-colored cum on the floor into a brand-new onahole.
The dungeon began to be dismantled.

Yuuna seemed to be in slight disbelief.

"I really thought I was going to die."
"When you said, 'Kim Sang-hyuk, I love you'?"
"Ah! Agh!"

Blushing, Yuuna covered her ears.

"Try it again. It was cool."
"You should've mentioned it if you had a secret weapon!"

Henna discreetly pulled up my pants and underwear.

"I picked up the belt."
"…"

Yuuna cleared her throat as she looked at my erect cock, still standing proudly.

"Well… How should I put it? If you suddenly do that in a crowded place, it would be a big problem.
"…"

I was already feeling a deep sense of regret.

 

6