Chapter 201 – Love and Lust?
445 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I love you!"

The man who professes love for her relentlessly thrusts into Henna's tender vagina as if violating her.
*Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust♡*

"Oh… Oh, my! Love? Love… you? Me too, Sang-hyuk! Ah… Ah… Ah…!!"

As expected…
Pure love-making truly is the best!!
*Swoosh!*

"Oh, oh my..."

Pure love, right?
Henna's eyes roll back, gasping for air, her body tensing and clenching around my hard cock.
How can I resist making sweet, passionate love with a raven-haired, busty schoolgirl?

"That's right, it's passionate love-making, Henna!"
"Ah… oh? Oh? Oh…? It feels a bit... perverse, but..."
"Admit it!"

*Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!!*
With a merciless mating press, I forcefully drive my erect cock into Henna's vulnerable, quivering pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh… Yes, just like that. Passionate love-making…!"
"I love you!"
"Uh… oh? Love, I love you... Ah, I love you too, Sang-hyuk."

*Squish, squish, squish, squish, squish!!*

I'm swinging with more love than anyone else right now! That's why it's love, love, love, and sex!
Holding and pressing down Henna's ankles so that they are aimed at her buttocks and pussy, he presses his throbbing cock against her protruding rear.

*Swoosh!*

"Ngh… ohh!"

With his perverted erection, he swings his cock and smacks Henna's perineum with his balls.
Pussy juice splashes everywhere with incredible force!

*Squelch, squelch, squelch!*

He doesn't let up, even as her pussy surrenders to the climax.
Huh? It feels like he devoured Shi-eun's pussy in a similar manner.

"Are you okay, Henna?"

While asking if she's okay, he continues to thrust vehemently into her pussy.
*Squelch, squelch, squelch!*

"Hi- hic… hic… hic… Ngh… ahh…!!"
"If you don't answer, that means you're okay, right?! We'll keep having sex!"
"Now, sleep…"

*Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh♡♡*
He frantically thrusts his cock into Henna's pussyhole. While patting her perineum with his swinging balls, he buries his cock deep inside.

"Ngh… ohh… ohh… ohh♡♡"

With her head thrown back, Henna doesn't know what to do.
She must be enjoying it!

*Squelch, squelch, squelch!*

"Henna. I'm going to fill your pussy!"
"Pu-pussy? Please fill me up with your seed."

Yes!
I thrust back and forth into Henna's surrendered, climaxing pussy, and as I did, I released my seed within her.

*Buzz, buzz, buzz!*

Ah, this… feels so good.

*Squeeze… squeeze… squeeze…*
Henna's pussy was so overwhelmed by her climax that even after I had finished, it continued to quiver and grip my cock. I pressed my hips against hers and gently stirred within her.

*Squelch, squelch, squelch!*

"*Gasp…!!*"

*Buzz, buzz, buzz!*
I mixed my seed well inside her pussy, and then, with a few more thrusts, I pushed my cock deeper into Henna's dripping wet folds.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

*Squeeze… squeeze…!*

"I love you, so I'll do it again!"
"Huh…?"

Once again, I drove my erect cock into Henna's glistening pussy.

*Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch!*

"*Moan…!!*"

I mercilessly pummel Henna's perineum with my swinging balls while continuing to thrust inside her.
*Squelch, squelch, squelch!

"Henna! I love you!"
"Mmm… huh? Huh? I, I love you... oh… ah… but… this… perverted sex… oh… ohhhh!"

Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch!

"Spread your pussy!"
"Yes, uuuuuugh… okay…!!"

Henna's firm buttocks tremble as she vigorously thrusts her pussy and then climaxes again.
Splat, whoosh, whoosh! Splat…!!

"Hnggh…!!"

Thrust, thrust, thrust!
I merely press my cock against her and continue to ejaculate, but Henna doesn't know what to do as her pussy gushes like a fountain.
Splat… Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh! Splat! Splat! Whoosh…!!

"Haah…"

Two consecutive orgasms... It was amazing.
As I pull my cock out, Henna's legs stretch out, completely drained of energy from her pussy.
A large glob of my semen gushes out of her pussyhole.

One hour later.

Both of their academy uniforms have been completely removed and lie haphazardly on the bed or the floor.
The same goes for their underwear.
In bed, Yuuna and Henna are pressed against each other, both naked.
While having passionate sex with Yuuna's legs spread wide, they kiss deeply, their tongues intertwined.

"I love this... Mmm… Sang-hyuk… This feels so good.
"Having sex while kissing?"
"Mmm… Yes… Kissing and sex, I love it."

While deeply inside Yuuna's vagina, Sang-hyuk embraces her tightly and kisses her passionately. Instead of focusing on thrusting, he slowly rocks his hips against hers, creating a gentle rubbing sensation. He concentrates on delicately scratching the walls of Yuuna's vagina with his glans while they continue to kiss.

"Ah…oh… I'm going to... I'm going to come again."

Sang-hyuk gazes at the beautiful Yuuna as she announces her impending climax, their lips pressed together and tongues entwined in a passionate dance.

"Mmm… Please… Sang-hyuk, give me your saliva."
"Does it taste good?"
"Yes… It's delicious. The most delicious thing in the world...

Yuuna presses her hips against Sang-hyuk's, gently rocking against his cock.

"Ah… oh…ah…"

Yuuna releases a sultry moan, unsure of what to do with herself. She playfully pats Sang-hyuk's thighs with her feet.

"Hey now, don't be too naughty."
"Hehe… It feels so good. I love you, Sang-hyuk."

As for Henna, if she were fully stretched with a wild mating press,

Yuuna and I became one, deeply immersed in the intimately intertwined slow love-making.

"Like this, for 24 hours... three nights and four days... Yeah… No, I want to stay like this until I starve to death."
"How amazing is it?"

Little by little.
I stroked my cock while kissing Yuuna.
Seeing Yuuna beneath me, overjoyed and ecstatic, I can't help but become aroused.
As I stimulate her just a bit, I keep my cock inside her, our tongues tangled together.

"Mmm…"

Why is my girlfriend so beautiful?

"Kim Sang-hyuk. Ugh… You cannot think of other women."
"I was thinking about why Yuuna is so beautiful."
"Uh, uhm… Um… Prove it with a kiss."

Softly, softly.
After proving it with a tender kiss, Yuuna's pussy tightens around me.
Oh, I can't take it anymore.

I ejaculate while buried deep inside Yuuna's pussy.
Brrrrrr! Brrrrrr! Brrr! Brrrrrr...
Yuuna whispers in my ear as she sucks gently on the nape of my neck.

"Fill me up inside... Yeah… Ah… Inside…!"
"Yuuna…"

Brrr, brrr, brrr!
Wrapping myself inside Yuuna feels wonderful.
It's a sensation as if I'm melting away in comfort. Rubbing our bare skin together without a single thread between us only enhances the pleasure.
Our passionate encounter seems to last an eternity, as if making up for all the longing we've harbored. 30 seconds, 50 seconds, 1 minute... The orgasms continue, almost unbelievably so.
Yuuna wholeheartedly expresses her affection, constantly kissing the nape of my neck and hooking her legs around my waist to hold me tight.

"Huff… Haa…"

To think we're having sex like this, even before darkness falls...
Isn't it incredible? What an experience for my academy life...

"…"

Yuuna, who looks at me with such tenderness, speaks with a hint of poutiness.

"I wish I could be your only girlfriend."
"Ha ha…"
"Has the villain's negative energy all vanished?"
"You guys have swept it all away."

Yuuna says this as she nestles in my embrace.

"I'm glad."
"In truth, the real transgressor is me for having forced myself upon the villain."
"No, no, no! The villain's wickedness is what transformed Sang-hyuk into an aggressor! It's the villain's fault!"
"Is that how it is? Or are you just bending the truth a little too far?"

In this translated excerpt, the text remains true to the original work's emotional depth and intricate dynamics among characters. The language is precise and enriched; idioms and expressions are adapted to engage English-speaking readers; and the translation retains the rhythm and melody of the original language. The character names are translated using the Revised Romanization of Korean.

"Hmph. Grill it."

"Me and Henna are always on Sang-hyuk's side."

Conclusion.
Si-eun's pussy is bad.
Is that how it happened?

'What will others say when they see this?'

No.
Are there any people in this world who side with the villain?
It can be summed up as "They got what they deserved."

"Shall we go back now?"
"…"
"Do you really want to have sex 24 hours a day?"
"Let's do it."

Yuuna's sudden charm seemed to hit Sang-hyuk's cock like a bolt of lightning.
She giggles as if she felt his dick becoming incredibly hard.

"I'm fine… Even if…"
"If you want to do that, you'll have to catch me. Today, I have to help my sister with her shopping."
"Tsk…"

It's a big deal to pull out his erect cock.
While Yuuna was washing, Henna knelt and sucked Sang-hyuk's dick.
He looks down while gulping bottled water.

Henna, covering Sang-hyuk's cock with her overwhelmingly voluminous breasts.

"Oh wow."

It's a "breast confinement" that doesn't lose to Serena.

"Tit-fucking? Should I do it like this?"
"Let's learn 'Breast Stroking' too."

I taught Henna various titjob skills inspired by Serena's expertise.
Because Henna could master them.
Henna practiced the art of pleasuring a cock with her breasts, an advanced skill in titjob techniques.

She cast the "Breast Press."
As if she were crushing my cock, she applied pressure with her breasts while firmly pressing them with her hands.
And then she rubbed it.

"Ah…"

The "Breast Rub" was also excellent.
Henna trapped my slippery cock, coated with pussy juice and semen, in the crevice between her breasts and teased it with hydraulic pressure.

…!

"It'll be a good competition with Serena."
"Am I losing?"
"It's difficult to determine who has the upper hand."

If Serena's breast technique is S-rank,
Henna's is a similar S-rank, but... Serena is slightly better at using her breasts.
Serena's titjob technique is A-rank. She could be called a natural-born titjob genius sister.

Henna's titjob technique is B-rank. It can't be helped since she just started.

She pressed harder.

"Gasp!"

Henna delicately adjusted the hydraulic pressure, sensitively tightening around the head of my cock.

**The Unparalleled Art of Breast Pleasure**

The "Nipple Embrace" technique, exclusive to those of the highest hydraulic skill...
I just conceived of it.

Astounding. Is she skillfully employing her hand to press against her side breast?

"Henna, the unrivaled master of breast play, I admit..."

Within the overflowing tenderness,
Henna must possess intimate knowledge of her lover's cock weaknesses to unleash the Nipple Embrace.
She gently stroked my dickens with her breasts.

Slurp, Swish, Slip!!
Ah. Enveloped by her breast's warmth.

"Ugh…"

This is the overwhelming power of my first girlfriend's abundant breasts!!
Slurp, Swish, Slip!
I am captivated by the embrace of Henna's breasts!

Realizing I was climaxing, Henna delicately swept her breast from the base of my cock to the glans.
Sensitively stimulating my every inch.
Slurp… Swish! Slip! Slip!!

She caressed every part, even reaching the base of my balls.
Henna's large breasts concealed the act at first, but as soon as her hands released their hold,
The heat and passion hidden within her bosom were dramatically unveiled.

My semen was thoroughly mixed between her breasts.

"What are you doing? You haven't spread it properly."

"Oh, yes."

Henna smoothed my semen onto her breasts with her hand.
Squishing and spreading.

"…Henna…"

Is she really asking for it?
She truly is an irresistible girlfriend.

"Suck my cock and clean it up."

Yuuna, dressed in her school uniform, entered as if taking over and gently took my balls into her mouth.

"Ah!"
"Hehe, Henna, you should wash up too."
"She said she'd do it, so go wash up, Henna."
"…"

As if snatching my cock away, Yuuna claimed her place. A friendly rivalry, perhaps?
Reluctantly, while Henna went to wash up, Yuuna eagerly sucked my cock.

"Slurp. Slluurrp… Gulp, gulp."

Without rest, she went 'smooch, smooch,' perfectly matching her mouth to the task.
Yuuna showcased her affection, rubbing her soft cheeks against my cock while she worked.
It was a service one couldn't find anywhere else. Beyond simply sucking, it was a loving act of devotion.

"Sluuurp… I'll clean it up for you, okay?"

I watched, gently stroking Yuuna's head.
Yuuna smiled brightly as she sucked my cock.

Overwhelmed with joy, I couldn't help but caress her cheeks and press fervent kisses from the tip of her glans to the very base of her balls, leaving no area untouched. Unaware of the discomfort in her kneeling position, I marveled at the sight of her excitedly cradling my cock.

'Ah… I want to live with her so badly.'

The desire for marriage surged within me like madness.

"Why? Do you find me endearing?"
"…"

Without a word, she took my cock into her mouth. Yuuna simply pursed her lips and soothingly caressed the head of my cock with her tongue. She gazed at me with questioning eyes, as if to ask, 'How does it feel? Is your cock relieved now?'

Buh… Buh… Buh…!!
I meticulously poured the remaining semen into Yuuna's waiting mouth.
Buh… Buh… Buh…!

"Um… Haum… Just a bit more.

As if she had anticipated it, Yuuna sucked the remnants of my semen with relish. Gently teasing the area near my urethra with the tip of her tongue, she collected the last traces of my release.

We didn't leave until it was time to go home from school. The two of us drove to the front of the house and parted ways, as I had promised to pick up my younger sisters.

Now, as I steered my vehicle towards the academy's parking lot, I spotted Stella and Serena standing there, patiently awaiting my arrival.

"Stella. Serena."

Upon exiting the car and calling each of their names, the two friends approached me, their faces aglow with anticipation.

 *

EXTRA 280+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

https://www.patreon.com/SUN_MOON_EARTH

4