Chapter 240 – Punch
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah~~~.
After applying a lot of gel, Sarika's back hole is so fucking slippery and tight!
While digging into the root of the cock without hesitation, the lubricating gel is continuously sprayed on the cock, and the erect cock is inserted into the butthole.

Let's be happy. Let's be happy!!
Sarika, a junior girl with a ponytail, was grabbed by me by the waist, and her buttocks were sticking out in a sloppy position.
It was like being raped by the prick of her soft buttock, getting it to throb a lot.

Squeak, squeak, sizzle, sizzle, sizzle!!

Because the posture is right. Continue to climax with her back pussy. Make it irreversible.
In order to fill Sarika's head with "I like anal sex," I keep inserting her erection cock into her beautiful hole and taming it erotically.

"Seo, senior… Hot… Haaaaa…

I tightened her ass with rapid breathing; the tightness was so detailed that just shaking my cock would drive me crazy.
As her barriers squiggly moved, she sifted through her dickens!!
Much better than most pussies!

Knock, knock, knock, knock!!

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..."

As if enamored by the ardent thrusting that seemed to beat her ass with her prick, Sarika threw her head back and expelled all the air from her lungs.
It's too hot to see her struggling with her lips pursed and her eyes rolled upside down.
Grabbing her ponytail, she lifted her head, sticking out her tongue, and watched Sarika's ahegao as he shoved her erect cock into her bun.

Chew Bob, Chew Bob Chew Bob, Chew Bob!!

"Put your ass out more vulgarly. You're having vulgar sex."
"Jade! Jade! Clothes… Jade! Yes, yes…!"
"Listen well! Let's eat plenty of experience points with her butt!"
"Oh, ohhh… That? Hey? This, oh, jade... I… I… I gave you a present first, but, uh, uh, if you learn it, isn't it? It's a pleasure. I think it's, oh,

Tingling, squeaking, squeaking!

"It's the hole you prepared! Learn straight!"

"Yes!"
"Good mood?"
"Uh, the ass is tight... Senior…!"

Sarika expresses her delight by gently rocking her loaf from side to side over her.
I tossed my cock deep into her asshole as I thrust it right in.
Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew!!

Grab Sarika by the scruff of her neck and shake her waist like a beast.
I'm sorry for ignoring you because of my petite frame. What's the point of holding out for my cock and thrusting with a sloppy posture?
I love you, Sarika!

Let's go, let's go!

"Ohhh!! Jade! Jade! Oh… Jade. Eh, eh, from senior. Oh? Ohh? You shouldn't learn vulgar things; learn from your butt pussy."
"It's nice to use it as a dick-sweeping hole in the ass. What's that?"
"Yeah… Oops!! Cocks… I'll sweep the cocks out. Keep… Keep inserting…!"

Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop!
A dog-kinky ball swing hits Sarika's cunt while blatantly inserting her cock.
Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!!
Artificial lubrication gel is good at this time, so you can enjoy the slippery tightening hole to the fullest without drying out.

Squeak, clatter, squeak, squeak, squeak!!

"I really like the present. Sarika!"
"Ugh! Ahn… Uhhhhh… ♡♡"

Pussy PangPang♡ PangPang♡ While hitting the balls lightly, insert the erect cock into the tight ass hole.
I like to insert it deep into the sigmoid colon and shake it gently♡
Sarika's soft ass and my cock work hard to make me feel good.

Whoa…
I tried to hold on, but it was hard. Sleep doesn't stop getting better.
I gave up on controlling my ejaculation and just stabbed Sarika's asshole with my fucking cock.

Chubu chubu chubu chubu chuu!

"Ohhhhh!?! Oh… Clothes… Clothes… Senpai… Hmm…!! Hmm… Please make me feel better. With Sarika's ass, oh… Ohhhhh… Please make your dick feel better!"
"Put it out!"

Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
I insert it more and more deeply while being hit by the ass that came out to meet me.

"It's cheap inside!"
"Yes, yes… Inside… Inside… Look at it... Please look at it!"

Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop ♡♡
It's nice to be able to pack it inside without feeling burdened. I'm already excited at the thought of turning Sarika's ass into a semen bag.
While touching her buttocks, it is driven vigorously, and it surprises Sarika with the amount of human-grade ejaculation.

Beautiful ♡ Beautiful ♡ Beautiful!

"Hey!?"

Beautiful ♡ Beautiful ♡ Beautiful!
This feeling of making Sarika's ass into a cum tube is the best♡
Bet! Bet! Bet! Wow wow!

I looked at Sarika's ass as she flinched and climaxed while vigorously pouring thick semen.
Sarika was sweaty. Beads of sweat flowed down her buttocks as well.
I hugged Sarika from behind and sucked on the scruff of her neck as I wrapped her in my cum tube.

He also put Sarika's heated ear in her mouth and sucked it.
Sarika sucks back and forth while unprotecting her semen. .
Her distraught face, as if she didn't know what had just passed, was completely snipe.

"Sarika… Why? I'm not sure. What did you just do?"
"Ah… Ahe…? Ah… Oops… Perverted… Through the hole... I swiped my boyfriend's cock.
"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes… Four…"
"She's a virgin, and she's learned how to shove my cock through her asshole."
"I-I… Did I take the wrong skill?"

Pooh.
I don't know why the expression that I took the wrong skill is so funny.

"Uh. I took the picture wrong. It has a charming feel."
"… Uh… I can't go back now. I…"
"It's okay. Let's feel good with the back hole."

I leaned her sarika against her window sill and had her legs ripped up like she was doing ballet.
Standing at her angle, press her waist against her ass and insert your cock into her ass hole.
Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak ♡

"Jade… Jade… Jade…! This is what everyone does. Backhole sex… Is that right?"
"That's right."
"Yu, I need flexibility... Ah… Ah… I did a good job of training, as usual. Heck… Yeah… More directly into the hole... It feels like the cock is being inserted.

Squeak, squeak, squeak!

"Sarika… Hmmm… 100 points…!"

Sarika spread her legs apart and made a V with her fingers.

"Joe, you can go a little harder!"

『Personal Excretion Cock Stabbing』

Chew boob!!

"Ahhhhh!!"
"Sarika! Sarika! Hold on!"

Tighten your butt and hold on!
While inserting her erect cock into Sarika's excretion hole, she forces the excretion of her personality.

"Ha, hageuk, angdae, angdaeya... Senior, my precious thing goes out through that hole..."
"It's okay. These days, I have a lot of means to give back! Do you believe me?"
"Yeah… Ngo… I'm not learning perverted sex that shouldn't be taught. I'm fine, right?"
"Shut up, precious things!"

「Personality Excretion」

Let's be happy.
One serving of perverted sex goes up. En-chan!

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, no ♡ precious things, precious things cheaply."

View View View View View View!!
There was no personality jelly coming out of Sarika's excretion hole.
This is because he was stabbing the jelly with the glans and excreting it.

I'm worried.

"Excrete personality!"
"Yeah, yeah, Lee's profit!"

Oh, crazy.
I came to my girlfriend's personality excretion. !!
View View View View View!

Sarica's expression of unexpected jelly was the best of the lewd Ahegao.

[En-chan's ㅇㅈ +19]
[Sarica's personality jelly has learned] [Personal excretion glans punch addiction]

"Sarika! Sarica! Sorry to learn strange things!"

Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!!
ஸ ♡ ♡ ♡♡
Insert an erection cock and shake it violently. The jelly naturally clings like a condom; put it in the butthole and shake it back.
I thought it would be this since it was unlocked to rub it with her finger.

"Yeah ♡ Never ♡ Just, clothes, oh, me, what did you have sex?"
"Personality excretion!"
"Neng Kyu Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo"

Chew boob!!
View View View View View View ♡♡
Sarica, sorry!

I'm sorry to write a single striking personality excretion skill for the enemy.

"Personality excretion! Personality excretion! Personality excretion!"
"Yeah, oh oh oh ♡♡ Anga, Anga, a dog hole in the face of yeast♡♡"

In the aftermath of the precious jelly and shithole, Sarica's pussy burst out as if it were almost sex.
Her thighs have a good color, and her whole body is full of sweat.
This is the transformation sex you wanted.

Enjoy the excretion of your life for your life!

"I'll return it soon, Sarika!"

Squeak, squeak, squeak!
It is a responsible stab, and the jelly is returned to the slimous hole.
Sarica has had a few experiences wrapping out the precious personality jelly with his boyfriend's cock.
I was completely fascinated by the experience beyond sex.

"Ah… Ahee… ♡ Senior, Eh…"
"Good?"
"Joe… Joa Yoh… Oh … Oh … Strange medicine, not the same..."
"Huh. Why would my girlfriend do something like drug sex?"
"Eh, that's right..."
"Healthy, without side effects, personality excretion sex. Don't worry!"

Saca nodded with her tongue over her eyes, and her back hole was beaten.

"Yeah… Woong … Safe … Personality, excretion, sex... Joa …"
"You shouldn't compare sex with life-ruined sex like drug sex. Than that criminal sex... Let's excrete personality !!"

Chew boob!!
View View View View View 뷱!

"Yeah … Talhoo clothes... It's cheap again... Ah... Ah!!
"Personality!"

Bokbokbokbok ♡♡
Sacha's personality jelly, who was addicted to her glans punch, continued to bother you.
Be sure to stab her erection cock into the hole.

Cheap dot inside!!
Shamur ♡ Burgor ♡ 븃 ♡

If she is shaking her cock in her ass, she is shaking her butt in her buttocks.
Sagika shook her head.

"Huh? Huh? When are you cheap? Uh?"
"Sarica was cheap when she was discharged to her jelly."
"Ah … Ahhhhh …

븃븃… ! Beautiful! Beautiful! View!!
Her personality is returned to Saca's personality, which keeps her semen.
Ah, dark fucking water...

Buh… Buh… Beaureureus… Buh… Buh…!!

[En-chan's ㅇㅈ +5]
[En-chan's ㅇㅈ +8]
[En-chan's ㅇㅈ +11]

Okay. Okay.
I like to stop.
Is it so good to have the reins of personality excretion? En.
Saca's chest is caught in her hand.

Buh… Buh… Buh… !!

"How precious the girl's ass is... I knew …"
"Do you think you know it's wrapped in personality jelly?"
"Yes… Oh … Hao …

Cocoe.
Just as I want to squeeze my semen until the end, the hip holes in Sarica come to my cock.
Quit…
Sensitive cocks vibrate, shake, and squeeze the remaining water.

Buh… Buh…

"Ah, okay."

Sarica's "likes" had many meanings of permission.
Her precious butt hole can be inserted into the cock.
You can even excrete personality.

Sarica doesn't hate or hate me.
At least to hit the desire.

"It was good to know more, Sarika."
"Oh, senior..."
"If you prepare such a surprise gift, it's just a freshman in first grade."
"Ha, ha ha... Excessive evaluation"
"I have to be nervous. Brigad and Hilaria! Five."

Because of my drip, Saca shook her red face like her tomatoes and shook her head.

"No! No … The owners of such a huge body can't win.
"No. It was really good. Sarica."
"I'm sorry…"

Sarica said with his fingertips.

"Personality excretion... I think I'm sorry for it.
"…"

Oh. Got caught

"Why do you do it? I was surprised.
"I was stabbed."
"But … That's right away."

Gulp.
The cock is firmly...
Since I was still inserting, her hole in Sagica would be feeling as well as tightening my cock.

"I'm sorry…"
"Do you do it again?"
"Instead, if you put it in your senior's club,"

[Personal excretion club]
Participation conditions: Heroin or Ona Hall.
… Essentials. You must have an excreted personality.

Saca became her first first-year member.

 

2