Chapter 245 – The Goddess
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other hand, Henna was accepting the first year's challenge without difficulty.
From the standpoint of Henna, who can handle magic, it is not difficult to overcome a challenger who uses her body while her magic power remains.
Her magic is basically difficult to evade, and Henna's magic has the nature of 『void』, so it is difficult to see her.

However, even with such good traits, Henna never displayed her destructive sorcerer side.
To put it mildly, a flawless wizard.
Colorless, odorless, 無色無臭, Henna's star daily life, where neither the good nor the bad stands out, the cage she is fighting against has not been able to attract her attention in the first place.

'Huh?'

But today is quite different.
It was already attracting attention before I saw it.

"Who was he?"
"The big-breasted kid in Class F."
"So… Was your name Heisis?"

Hena, aren't you winning quite a bit?
It sounds like your opponent is under a lot of pressure.
Soon I heard Mr. Neuyak yelling.

"What are you doing? Dig in! Student Kang Jin-woon!"
"Kuu… That's…"

"Knowledge Red"

'Oh.'

I was amazed at the application of henna.
A trap using a void platform; I've been hit once in an exchange battle.
Today, I added appropriate camouflage—enhancement of transparency—to make it inconspicuous unless I looked closely and blocked the opponent's entry with the protruding thorns.

'It looks painful just by looking at it.'

"I have your barrier. It won't bleed or get hurt, even if you get stabbed! Be bold!"

Although Miss Noyak was inciting her opponent, a Class C academy student,
It seems that he can't move because of the psychological resistance.
My feet wouldn't budge at the thought of getting stabbed in my neck, arms, and chest by those sharp thorns.

'Good?'

Why didn't you do that until now?
When I came to that thought, I realized it when I saw Henna's serious expression.
It's practice, but I'm working on it like a real game.

'Henna has never set up such an aggressive type of trap.'

Literally, even if the opponent is wrong,
Unless you have the will to deal with it somehow,.
You cannot create such an aggressive form. It was limited to fighting and was the most difficult weakness to overcome due to the nature of Henna.

'What kind of change of heart is this?'

Confirming that her opponent cannot enter, Henna's one-sided attack begins.
Attack with sharp-edged void magic!

"Aagh! Surrender!"

'You are good?'

I set traps in the cage in advance and won with minimal attack magic.
This is an interesting winning formula.

"Go up next."

'But.'

There are opponents who do not succumb to intimidation.
Sarika Milli, a freshman ponytail junior, participates in the battle.

"I'm Sarika Milky! Thank you very much. Senior."
"Sah, Sanghyuk's girlfriend..."
"Yes! Thankfully, you accepted my confession.

Laughter erupted from everywhere.

"How many girlfriends do you have?"
"Crazy. Crazy."
"…"

Uh hmm.

"Henna~!"

I waved her hand and cheered for Henna.
Her arms bend inward at times like this, so we should root for our squad member.

'Oh.'

Sarika puffs out her cheeks, pouting.
Did you do anything?
It seems that favoritism only boosted the morale of the other party. Haha.

"I'm sorry, but I'll try to win. Senior!"
"꺄아앗!"

A storm breaks out in the cage.
The swordsmanship of the storm smashed all the weak traps and made Henna naked.

'굉장해.'

Sarika, your wind control skills have improved!
Hena raised her hand to fight back, but it seemed that no amount of magic could overcome Sarika's storm.
Right then.

"There…"
"Oh!?"

Henna increased the volume of the footrest that had been thinly spread under Sarika's feet, nullifying her swordsman's footsteps.
Right before she could swing her sword, she had been properly tackled.
Then, in a magic formation that was not seen, a large, void-filled magic bullet rushes toward her opponent.

"Sigh!"

Sarika doesn't lose her balance and turns to her side and lands on her floor, but immediately swings her sword to slash her magic bullet.
She didn't like it.
Magic bullets poured out a huge amount of bullets around them like claymore mines.
Kwagwagwagwa!

"Oh…!"

She hurriedly raised her sword to block Sarika, but
If it had not been for the teacher's barrier, the situation would have been clearly divided between victory and defeat.
Sarika shifts her gaze as if waiting for her teacher's judgment.

"Continue!"

Before Miss Neujak's permission was given, Henna was already preparing for her next spell.
Sarika gets hit with her magic bullet and loses her balance.

"Ah…"

As if everyone did not expect Henna's victory, exclamations mixed with surprise came out from everywhere.

"Oh~."

Clap, clap, clap.
Applause follows.

'Henna…'

The kid who said he was afraid of dungeons, said he didn't want to fall with me, and asked to go only to safe places has grown up.
How far can henna go?

[Quest [Henna's Awakening 1] Completed]
[Quest [Omen of the Archmage] Completed]

It seemed that a promising future had opened up to her, which she hadn't seen before because she had been shrugging her shoulders.

"It's strange."
"It's a surprise."

She suddenly changed to clapping my hands by myself, so I did something.
En-chan came to my side before I knew it as time stopped.

"It seems like it's been a while."
"It's strange~~."
"What's strange? You came out at an unexpected time."

En looked at the henna and tilted her head.

"Originally, it wasn't the setting to awaken with the praise onion strategy."
"What's the praise onion again? Wait a minute. There's a vicious scenario where Henna is ground up and awakened."
"Yes, since [Rising Morale] is a hard heroine to give... Hmmm, I guess it's the power of perverted sex."
"Let's call it the power of love."

In short, it means that Henna has a heart for her.
Far from cursing, I was just cheering for you.
So, isn't that a very good thing?

"Henna seems to like Sanghyuk a lot. It's a talent that's hard to awaken."
"Did you come to tell me about that?"
"Ah!!"

En held my hand and smiled bashfully.

"What's that lately? Personality excretion sex! Absolutely the absolute best!"
"Who am I? I am a man recognized by the goddess of Yachem."
"I mean~"
"But where do you spend your credit stacks because you did perverted things to the heroine?"

En pretended to be looking for something when there was nothing in her arms, then raised her arm.

"Tada! Right now, I'm giving away 『Breastfeeding Breastfeeding』, the perverted power guaranteed by the goddess of Yagem, for free!"
"I do not need it!"

[You have acquired the authority to breastfeed!]

"No need!"

I grabbed En-chan's shoulder and shook it.

"Ahahaha~."
"Don't keep putting stuff like this in my status! You perverted goddess!!"
"If you're going to say it with this authority..."

No, it's because I already have half of the modified pervert powers that I don't use.
I protested, touching En-chan's soft cheeks.

"With the authority to taste the breast milk of a woman before pregnancy..."
"What, do you want to get a nursing goddaughter?"
"That's it!"

He's a real legend.

"How about a big breast? Didn't you want to make it into a real baby food bowl?"
"I didn't think so."

Want to suck? I've thought about touching it, but...

"I'm not a breastfeeding fetish. I don't like or dislike that kind of thing, and only a few men like it. Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Are your eyes filled with my future poetry that you will eventually like?"
"If you like it, it's because you like breasts, not because you like breast milk!"

So…

"Isn't there anything other than receiving a strange pervert perk?"
"Isn't collecting 『ㅇㅇ』 A system to encourage Sanghyeok-nim, who lacks pervert power?"

Dogs are useless.

"The transformation power is enough to be Lucky Skeve and personality excretion."
"Please turn on the Lucky Skebe. Then~~!"
"I knew what a catastrophe would happen!"
"Please turn it on, please turn it on."

Can you turn it on?
Considering the impact on reality, this is just Yagemsanghyuk's ultimate.

"What kind of pervert power are you going to give me in the future?"
"Creating cocksuckers, making women addicted to the smell of dicks, and, ah, someday stopping time for sex..."
"Ouch! Stop!"

This crazy!
What is this perverted goddess trying to make me do?
Why do you make cock rice on a well-washed cock?

"But in order to share this divine power, you need to collect more 『ㅇㅇ』 than you do now! You can give authority only when your level is higher."
"It's a game that's gone."
"It's terrible!! Do you know how much I am giving you the ability to be the main character of a game, even if you only have one?"
"I know that."

As if to be proud of it.
I couldn't help but laugh as I spoke with her small breasts stretched out, hands on her sides, and her chin held up.
Cute guy…

If it wasn't cute, I would have hit one, no, three by now.

"Hey, you can't feed a pregnant heroine a dick."
"Ah, what's going to go wrong, baby? Don't worry about that. That kind of thing. It's eroge, so just do it roughly."
"Because it's a sex game for you and me, it's roughly..."
"Sanghyeok-nim, who am I? I'm the cutest Yagame goddess in the world. As long as I'm here, nothing goes wrong with perverts. Don't worry."

Therefore…
Does it mean that you will remove all the variables that could be a stumbling block for the most important change?
She is a very consistent goddess.

"Then get rid of all the villains in Korea, except Si-eun."
"That's not allowed! Please enjoy the game properly! Viewing the ending with cheats is prohibited!"


The unique stubbornness of the game developer is still the same.
I expected it and said it.
Rather, 'Yes. From now on, it's 365 days of sex!' If I had, I might have been a bit disappointed.

"No matter how difficult the situation, perverted sex is always welcome. Sanghyuk!"
"Do you have any inspiration?"
"Yes, the best feeling is that the pretty and innocent heroines are learning the pleasure that they should not learn through Sang-hyeok's character excretion."
"Spit dripping… Wipe it…"

This pervert goddess.
Thanks to that, even I am a personality excretion holic. It's been a long time since the guilt has faded.
Every fan I meet asks me to flatten my belly, and there are twin sisters who ask me to excrete my personality while having sex.
It's only natural that people's thoughts change when exposed to this kind of environment.

"Then you can't even tell me what's there when you go to Geumyeok?"

I have a mission from the President.
Ask the goddess directly.
En seemed to be slightly troubled, then twitched the corner of her mouth.

"You're anxious to spoiler? Look at your expression now."
"Ah… Uhm."
"I have something. Tell me."
"To tell you a little bit... There is a heroine who has a secret baby mother!"

"Isn't my mother too much? What kind of a milfhunter am I?"
"You can't stand mother-daughter rice bowls. You have to eat evenly."

Mother-daughter rice bowl?
So you're saying that the mother of the kid I know is there?
I saw my eyes in her and hurriedly covered her mouth.

"Anyway… I'll think about 'recognition' products separately. If there's anything you want, let me know."
"Yes. Go in."

After En-chan disappears, she feels exhausted.
Dihirit, who had entered her first cage, was seen beckoning to me.

"Hey, come up. Let's fight without a transparent hole."
"…"

I entered the cage.

"Kushina! Drop Kick!"
"Wait, fuck!! Don't do that!"

Don't use a transparent ona hole? Whoever you want!
Together with Kushina, he beat Dihirrit mercilessly again.

[The level of 『Onahole Clone Martial Arts』 has risen!]

"Whoa."

It was a rewarding class.

"Heh… Heck… This bitch…"

Dihirrit was hit so many times, even on the damage absorption barrier, that he fell flat without being able to get up.

"Now, here we go."

Teacher Neuyak's restraint comes in.

"Good job. Student Sanghyuk. You're doing very well."
"Thank you."
"I think Dihirrit needs to calm down a bit."

Quit-quick.
Dihirrit, who had been hit by an invisible hole, barely managed to squeeze his voice out as he trembled.

"…Yep."

Alright, end of class.
Isabella was already gone.

[Kim Sang-hyeok]
Why don't you talk?
[Isabella]
I don't have time.
[Kim Sang-hyeok]
By the way, did you come to see your boyfriend?


KakaoTalk cuts off After a while, a call followed.

[Isabella]
I have an assignment tomorrow. I'll take care of the attendance, so gather with the squad members until the point displayed on the Hero app at 10 o'clock.
[Kim Sang-hyeok]
Were you here to talk about real business? I'm sad
[Isabella]
If you tell me how not to be sad, I will do it right away.

!
Really?

[Kim Sang-hyeok]
Tell me I love you.

Breaks again
Just imagining what kind of expression Isabella would be making made her two bowls of rice come to life.
So delicious!

[Isabella]
Love you

Aww!
Are you listening to this again? Really crazy
The student council president's form with silver hair and huge breasts is insane!

[Isabella]
You
[Kim Sang-hyeok]
I'll tell you directly next time.
[Isabella]
Good night.

"Sanghyuk, let's wash up and eat!"

Just after class is over, Yuuna comes running cutely with Henna.
Just looking at it made me smile.

*

0