Chapter 248 – The Reason I
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second grade teacher, Marigold, said so as soon as she saw me.

"Are you late? Student Kim Sang-hyeok."
"Sorry."
"It's 10 penalty points."

Sick… Demerit…
I should have avoided the penalty points just because I thought of Isabella, but I wonder if the life of a model student didn't suit my constitution.
I was thinking of splitting time into Laida's tanned pussy, but it was late.

Even the 2nd graders all started on the gravitational wave, and the 1st graders were watching me at the indoor training ground.
But everyone, as if they didn't hate the sophomore senior's intrusion, looked at them with goodwill.
It even makes me laugh out loud.

"That brother is with us again."
"Whoa, aren't you doing that on purpose?"
"It looks like you're looking for a freshman year girlfriend."

I was surrounded by suspicions like "I came for the first year."
To be honest, it's true that I'm happy to see you in the first year.
It is in the mind of an academy student to feel ashamed and want to hide somewhere quickly when he is thrown out of a lower or upper grade and becomes a duck egg in the Nakdong River.

Why?
I don't hate being surrounded by fresh freshman-year girls. Is it because of my girlfriends?
Sarika gently pulled my arm.

"Senior. Let's play with our squad."
"We did a lot together during the exchange exhibition... Sanghyuk sunbae…"

Big breasts with pink hair cling to Isolde.
There…
Serena is hugged from the front, with her little sister privilege!

"Kya!"
"Look at Serena."

Huh Eok.
With the cause of family as a shield, such bold skinship in front of others.
The black-haired Jaan's younger sister rubbed my body with enormous breasts with a sense of volume and softness.
Looking down like this, her face is so pretty that it melts easily.

"Oppa… Did you just get caught by the first graders?"
"Ah…"
"Whichever squad you go with... If you have me... Be prepared…♡"

What are you prepared for?
Oppa, you are full of thoughts of emptying your balls...
Perhaps Stella has a habit of being a bit wary in front of others, so she was slightly separated and crossed her arms.

"Older brother. What are you doing? With a mean face. Lazy."
"Uh, um, sorry..."
"…Hmph!! Just look at me inside."

Harem… That's shit
I just came down to the 1st grade, but everyone rubs their bodies as if they are trying to solve the regret that they have not met so far.
Honestly, I think I'll melt like this.

"Stop harassing the second-year senior."

A middle-aged woman with a calm and decent impression, Miss Marigold, clapped her hands and evoked her atmosphere.

"Let's go into the gravitational wave in the first year. There is an issue of changing the coordinates, so when we see each academy student, we feel like helping each other."
"Yes!"
"Teacher!! What if a second-year senior attacks us?"
"…"

Cool.
That's my story...
Who is this? Who just said that?

"If that happens, leave immediately and report to the teacher. Kim Sang-hyeok. There are many female students who are sensitive to touch in the first year, so be especially careful with your actions."
"Yes…"

I'm going to sexually harass a kid I've never met in the gravitational wave for being crazy.
Rather, I think my cock should be protected.
Serena was already stiff from pampering his cock while spitting out her bitch smell.

As I was swung back and forth between the first graders,
I'm not even sure which gravitational wave I went into.

[Anomaly occurs]
[Change coordinates]

A bleak wind blew.
I can't see anything because of the fog. I turned on the detecting light.

[Steep cliff]

Cliff… ?

"Uh, husband?"

Uh
It's Hilaria…
Inside the dungeon, when she found a red-haired, gray-eyed top-class prospect with a cheerful smile sticking out ferocious breasts that could tear her school uniform,
I don't know where I am, but all cause for concern is gone.

"What is it? You're at the same party as me?"

Hilaria shows her white teeth, and she grins.

"Are you okay? You'll never be able to live without me again."
"…"

… Shall I hug you?
This is not an academy.
Nobody knows. Even if you squeeze those ferocious breasts...

"Let's see the map."

As if Hilaria didn't notice my lewd gaze,
Turning her body around, she didn't even notice that the skirt of her school uniform was fluttering.
She leans forward helplessly, showing off her pants and sultry buttocks.

'Isn't that what I was aiming for?!'

"This place is blocked by rocks."
"…"
"I'll take a look over there."

I attacked Hilaria from behind.
Hilla wasn't surprised at all. It seems that I knew in advance about the action of attacking her from behind.
She quietly allowed me to sexually harass her butt.

"What is it all of a sudden, husband?"
"Hilla…"

I hold Hilaria's overflowing breasts in one hand.
With her other hand, she grabbed her hips and squeezed them.

"Hmm?"

After sending an explicit sex appeal, Hilaria laughs.

"Did your cock suck? Husband?"

Now nobody sees...
Long live the gravitational waves. You can do erotic things to your heart's content with a first-year academy student...
Even the fact that it is dangerous when a monster comes out turns into a bit of a thrill, so that Hilaria's heartache is tamed to her heart's content.

At that time,.

"Who are you?"

Through the fog, I hear a woman's voice!
Intuitively, knowing that it was a female student's voice, he immediately fell.

"If that happens, come out immediately and report it. Student Kim Sang-hyeok. In the first year, there are many girls who are sensitive to touch, so be especially careful with your behavior."

10 penalty points for tardiness,
I couldn't help but think of the frightening eyes of Miss Marigold, who looked difficult.
If you get accused of doing naughty things on Gravity Wave, you'll be damned.

Hilla naturally looks at the girl who came through her fog as if nothing had happened.

"Ah, senior. Hilaria."


?
It was Brigid.

One is a resilient beast-like toughness exuding, a soft and gentle mamma-tong.
The other is a voluminous Wang Mamma, who seems to be kind enough to accept everyone.
From the moment the two of them approached me, showing off their bountiful breasts, I couldn't stand it.

Heo-eok…
This combination…

The strongest combination of 1st graders.

"It was Brigid."

Hela relaxes and laughs.
Brigid pressed her thighs together and bowed in front of me.

"Hello. Senior, while I'm in the dungeon, I'll take care of you so you don't feel uncomfortable."
"Um, um, don't be pressured."

All I can think of is sex in my head.
Her eyes fixed on her breasts, which bulged out over Brigid's school uniform.
Why are the skirts so short? Why are the protruding, healthy thighs so white and strong?

The happier fact is...
They… The point is that they are my girlfriends who decided to have sex with me and go out with me.
Shall I do it?

"Me, you, Hilaria, and... Are the three of us a squad?"
"Ah…! Of course, I thought I was joining. I'm sorry! If I get in the way, will I act separately?"
"Why did you think you were joining?"

Let's grab Brigid's breast and say it as if torturing him.
Brigid said at attention, blinking his innocent eyes.

"Sorry!"
"Why did you think I was joining?"
"Ah… That is, I thought I would be of help to you.
"With what? What do you think will help?"

Wow…
Mamma Tong, the king of brigids, can't hold it all with one hand.
Isn't it more than henna? I feel so happy when I touch it.

"That, um, my specialty is tanking. Protecting allies on the battlefield, leading the way in a dangerous place...

*

2