Chapter 250 – First Year of Female Soldiers
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Husband. It's blocked all over the place."

So, are we trapped here?
Hilaria and Brigid together?

I was still squeezing the barrel of Brigid's King Mamma, waving my prick in his thigh, feeling good.
I'm counting on Brigid's excellent ability to relieve SS-class cock♡
Thanks to that, I was so happy that my brain melted in an unsuitable situation.

"Yes… Yes… Senior… Hilaria is watching. Ah… Uh…♡"

Brigid conveys the current situation as gently as possible.
I didn't stop squeaking to relieve my cock, and I wiggled my cock in my cunt and hard thighs insistently.
He kept squeezing his chest, which felt like it was bursting with tenderness.

"Wow, you're bold against the academy girls, husband! Do you know if I report this to you?"
"Swap… Swish…!"

The academy girl I met in the middle of the gravitational wave sucked up!
Confirmation of expulsion The perverted behavior is openly performed on the defenseless Brigid's pussy.
Brigid flinched as he sucked his mouth at me, keeping his back erect.

"Hilaria, take off her bra too."
"What?"
"Take off your bra and come to me."

Hilla, who watched me with her arms crossed for a moment,
She couldn't help but put her hand into her school uniform, undid her bra hooks, and pulled them out.
Bouncing… ♡♡

The ripe mamma tube shakes beautifully in the school uniform.
Even if Hilaria walked slowly, the vibrations seemed to be transmitted directly to her breasts.
Did you take off her underwear, as I said?

"Aren't you going to complain?"

Grabbing Hilaria's raw tits over her school uniform
Hilla flinched as she was sucked in by me.

"Do I look like that kind of girl?"

Jumul-Luck Jumul-Luck.
I pulled my cock out of Brigid's thighs and massaged both of their tits.
Before her eyes, Brigid Lang Hilaria stands with her back stretched out and her breasts sticking out.

'Awesome…' …'

A huge baby rice bowl is full in front of you.
Knead mindlessly.
One side is over the school uniform, and the other side is placed on her naked body, leaving her fingers buried as much as she wants and pulling her nipples while kneading them.

"While we're trapped, let's relieve our cocks and go."

I put my arms around her, Hilaria, and looked at her as I rubbed her prick against her healthy thighs as usual.
As if her body were still tense, there was unnecessary force in it.
I've never done anything dirty in an open dungeon like this. Of course not. In that sense, Hilaria, unlike Brigid, who obediently obeyed my words and was in charge of removing the cock,
She was still looking at me without letting go of her guard.

"Husband, isn't it written on something?"

This is a natural reaction.
As soon as he entered the dungeon, he suddenly forced her to take off her bra, and her pervert boyfriend panted while rubbing her raw cock.
Brigid is unusually accepting of it, and usually, like Hilaria, she will be wary.
Unless it's something you always do.

"When you enter the dungeon, of course you have to take off your bra and give her breasts. Hilla."
"Is it always like that when you go to dungeons with your girlfriends?"
"Yeah. You always do that."
"Hmm."

Talk with me.
After holding her tightly in her arms and kissing her a few times, Hilla gradually let her guard down and made me rub her body against her cock.

"It can't be helped."
"Put your chest out!"

Hilaria castle exploitation established♡♡

"It's not a time like this. Yes, ah♡"

Hilaria's Defenseless King Mamma Tong Gets Squeezed With Her Boyfriend Privilege♡

Activates "Ona Hall Touch"♡

"Ugh, yeah ♡♡"

King Mamma of Hilaria, who pretends to be ashes, squeezes the barrel and makes her climax.

"Good mood?"
"Okay… Ah…!!"
"Do you remember how good it was with me?"
"I think…"

Hilary, who kept her alert, met her eyes.
Softly melted by the touch of her milk, she meets her lips immediately, licks her tongue, and meets her desire like a beast.
Once Hilaria caught fire, she was more serious about sex than anyone else.
As if attacking, he patted the body of my tongue with his own tongue, mixing his saliva and eating it.

"Chururururuloop♡ Chew-woop♡ Chooo-ok♡ Husband, take responsibility♡ Chew-woo-up♡"
"You are responsible."

Dungeon cleared? That's behind the scenes.
When two pretty people with a lot of heartache show off their breasts in school uniforms and send favors,
What man puts up with this?

"Open your mouth!"
"Ah, ah."

Hug and rub right away.
I grabbed her big ass with both of her hands and massaged her as I kissed her sleazy sucker with her Hillary.

"Chububububub♡"
"Little bitch♡ Chururuloop♡"

Her tongue strikes like a knife fight, and when they meet her eyes, her lips tightly close together and suck on her side like sucking on a straw.
Hilaria also gently rubbed her breasts with mine to see if she was in heat.

"Have you switched on?"
"I went in."
"You acted like you were blown away by my pervert."
"…What? I've never had that before.

Hilla said while sucking her mouth on her side.

"Women also have sexual desires...
"Really? Did you really want to get naked and help me clear my cock?"
"Huh!"

Hilla reveals her heart without hiding it, and she hugs me.
The moment her arms wrapped around her neck, it felt like her brain was burning. Why did she use the expression that electricity flows, but it really feels that way?
So simply.

Pretty and strong Wang Mamatong owners and Chuchu to be able to do a little bit of a bitch!
Onaaka is a god game!!
It was good to be possessed!

"Me, senior."

Brigid, who was waiting in a naked posture, spoke to him,
Hilla and Chuchu are bickering, only looking at her eyes to the side.

"I'll be on guard."
"Like that?"
"…"

Brigid then shyly covers his mama's cunt with her arm and lowers his head.

"Uh, cover?"
"…Ah, sorry!!"

Brigid returns to his alert posture.
… Opponent Swap!
He lets Hilla go and puts her cock in Brigid's thighs.
She makes eye contact with Brigid as she shakes her cock again.

"Whoops, whoops, whoops..."
"I told you to think about getting rid of cock, but who said that?
"Ah… Ah… I'm sorry… Cock guard, I'll do it."
"You should have waited for me while sticking out your big breasts."
"I'll correct it... From now on, while sticking out my big breasts, Ah… Ah… I'll wait…"

Ah, I think it will be cheap.
Brigid's thighs are fucking irritating.
I thought it would be cold if I wasn't careful, so I stopped shaking my waist for a moment and moved it lightly.
Controlling ejaculation…

At that time, Brigid glanced at me and unexpectedly tightened his thighs.
Oh clothes!!
This is a girlfriend—an onahole in the form of a girlfriend.

Is this what it means to communicate through the body without words?
Brigid pursed his lips shyly.

"…Good. Brigid."
"Thank you."
"I missed Brigid's breasts and thighs."
"Uh, that, that… If you call... Anytime…"

I know.
Pretty female juniors who are as big as Brigid are always waiting for you, giving you thighs, just pussys, and perverted big breasts.
Water is good in my harem, to the point where my turn is pushed back.
Especially this chest. It's not just the size; it's really fantastic to the touch. Soft, white, and
The breasts of a woman who is physically fit for Brigid's age and has reached the age of pregnancy are considered sacred in themselves.
He made eye contact with Brigid while squeezing her peachy breasts.

"I'd rather be locked up here for the rest of my life."
"Muh, what are you talking about? Oops… Oops… I'll save you, senior. Before that happens,
"Husband. What are you talking about?"

Hilaria interjected.

"I said it was blocked on all sides; I didn't say I was locked in."
"Huh?"
"You can go upstairs."

I looked up at her as I rubbed my cock against Brigid's vulva.
You can see the endless cliffs.
No way…

A cliff is...
Did you say that this place is already at the bottom of the cliff?
Normally, there would be no way to go up that way, but Hilla is the best at the academy when it comes to the act of "hanging and climbing.".
This kind of map is also able to move freely.

"Then would you like to see Hilaria?"
"Yes, what."

As if everyone agreed to enjoy this pervert play together,
Hilla said as she adjusted her clothes.

"I'm relieving my cock with Brigid. Husband. I'll be back soon."
"…"
"…"

The moment Hilaria said, 'Please relieve my boyfriend's cock' and left, Brigid was completely defenseless in front of me.
There is no one who can save Brigid from the vulgar perversion of the main character of Yagem.

"Senior. Would you like to relieve your cock?"

Even Brigid, who is at attention and has military discipline, is hoping for that♡

"Is the mission a joke? You should be vigilant."

Because suddenly it was like this and that.
Brigid was confused. Like a clumsy recruit, he thought he had just been caught.
It seems that he is concentrating his whole mind to make up for it quickly.

"Sorry!"
"I'll look this way. You turn around and tell me if you see anything over there."
"Yes!!"

Brigid is turning around.

"Is that a vigilant posture?"
"Oh yes?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry!"

Naked Brigid desperately yearns...

"I'm going to get it behind my ass!"
"? Yes, yes? Ah, yes!!"

I don't know what's strange about it.
Brigid sticks her big ass back.
I immediately inserted my erect cock into Brigid's weird cunt hole!

See you ♡♡

"Ohhh!?"

Brigid, caught off guard by him, stuck out his tongue and flinched.
Attach the waist tightly to the big ass of a dog pervert on a slender and narrow waist♡
While rubbing until now, the dog-like cock is thrust into the uterus, and the semen is packed!

Beaureureureut! Beaureureureut! Beautiful!!
Realizing the circumstances of my cock, my big ass flinched.
Ah~ I'm glad I put it in the semen container before packing it outside♡

"Look ahead! What will you do when the monster comes out?"
"Heh, hee, heeup, I'm sorry."

Brigid yelled at her as she tried to check her back, and while holding onto her slim waist, she inserted it deep into her pussyhole and continued to cum.
Beautiful ♡ Beautiful ♡ Beautiful ♡
Get pregnant!

No matter what happens, I will make Brigid's mother's pussy.
I will continue to have sex with you by my side!
While sowing seeds in her pussy, close her waist♡

Beautiful ♡ Beom♡ Beom♡ Beom♡
Brigid and Hilaria rubbed against her body and continued to cum, leaving Brigid's tight cock in her tight pussy.
Beom♡ Beom♡ Beom♡

While Brigid is getting vulgar cum markings on her precious pussy,
Hilla, with her red hair tied back, looked closely to see if there was a hold worth grabbing, then threw her body.

"Keep making noise while having sex. I need to see how much it goes up."
"Sex…?"

Brigid didn't look back, as he was told, and asked with his butt sticking out.

"What you're doing right now is sex."

The feverish voice that seems to still have the lingering aftertaste of vaginal stimulation is extremely erotic.

"No. It's Brigid's watchful cunt, just going through my cock."
"Is that so?"

Chatting for a while,
I looked at Brigid, who was tightening her pussy from behind.
Her ears gradually turned red.

Did you know that it's perverted sex?

 *

1