Chapter 31 – Marking the SS-Class Hunter’s P*ssy with a Creampie II
720 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments later.
At first, we had sex due to various needs, but now our eyes met, and we felt a connection…
I sat on a reclining chair, and she straddled me, sitting on top of my body.

The second penetration was smoother than the first.

Our hastily removed clothes lay scattered around us,
Seridwen, now naked, held me tight in her embrace.
With my cock inserted, she played with my favorite 'hand,' massaging my neck as she did so,

"Ah… Ugh… Hah… "

Seridwen let out a blissful moan, her eyes glazed over,
She began to rock her hips up and down of her own accord.

*Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak ♡*
It felt as if I was controlling her.
As I caressed her… Seridwen eagerly welcomed my cock into her delightfully pleasurable pussy.
She shook her hips vigorously, stating…

"Yes… Yes… I'll work hard to milk you out…♡ I'll tighten up and squeeze it all out♡"
"Do you want me to caress you?"

She nodded in affirmation.

As if taking responsibility for pampering her, he gently caressed her with his thick hands.

"Ah, ahh."

Unknowingly, it was as if he had placed some sort of drug on his fingertips.
Seridwen felt an incredibly intense sensation.
She seemed willing to do anything for him if he continued to stroke her. In fact, she was already performing a lewd dance atop the D-class academy student's erect cock.

She was doing everything for him.
On her own, she offered him the entrance to her virgin pussy, sliding it along his rock-hard erection.

"Ah… ah… I'm not usually this kind of girl… Uh, it's hard to believe, but… this is my first time…"
"I believe you. It's my first time too."

In truth, the system message had already provided proof.
There was no way the heroine could be anything but a virgin.

His cock twitched with excitement.

While she just sat still, leaning back slightly, Seridwen climbed onto his body and shamelessly shook her hips.
*Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak* ♡
As an SS-class hunter, she was quite a famous figure.

As the ass gaped open, serving the virgin's pussy to the throbbing cock, the sight was incredibly erotic…

Her proud, erect nipples crowned the swaying breasts that were nothing short of magnificent…

Throb… throb… throb… throb…

"Touch… caress me…"
"Alright."
"Ah, ah… You should know… how privileged it is for me, an SS-class hunter and a master, to serve your cock with my tight, clutching pussy…"

Caress, caress.
Supporting the back of her head with a proud gesture, Seridwen's eyes filled with tears of gratitude.
As a reward, she shook her ass enticingly.

Throb, throb, throb, throb ♡

"Ah!"
"Ah, ah… the heat… oh… heated passion leading to sex… oh…"
"You've developed a perverted fetish because of me, Seridwen."
"P-p-please… Ah… every time I find release like this… I feel so… happy…"

Squish, squish.
Seridwen, unable to control her eager pussy even as she moved herself, let her juices flow down the engorged shaft.

Thus, the stunning raven-haired beauty was wholly absorbed in swaying her hips with a nonchalant expression.

*Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.*

"Ah… Ugh… I… as a virgin… never flirted with a man so carelessly before…"

Even she was baffled by the contrast between her current self – craving my hand and cock so ardently – and her past demeanor. She defended herself repeatedly.

"I was always very popular, innocent, and never a woman who would casually give in to men." She continued her endearing plea.

"Is that so?"

As I stroked her hair, she danced with her hips swaying rhythmically? *Swish, swish, swish, swish…*

"Oh… Oh… Oh…"

I lifted her waist slightly, and as her hips drew near, I pressed my rigid manhood firmly against her. *Swish…!*

"Ah… Oh…!!"

Seridwen crumpled into my embrace, helplessly releasing moans of pleasure. The Goddess was right…

The heroine, Seridwen, was happiest when she was with the protagonist, Kim Sang-hyuk. She could not help but be utterly convinced of this, regardless of her own pride or social standing…

She was desperate for my love.

Feeling as if she had won the world with just a hint of affection, she was happier than I could have ever imagined.
The experience was far more enticing than I had anticipated.

'…Such a beautiful person.'

Wiggle, wiggle ♡
Seridwen squats down once more, not caring about the creaking chair, and shakes her hips.
My manhood slides through her delicate folds.

Creak, creak, creak…

"Oh… ohhh…"

Matching her movements, I sway my hips and steadily bring myself closer to climax.
We make love peacefully, without a care in the world.
Uninhibited pregnancy sex…

I embrace Seridwen tightly, gently caressing the back of her head while I rock my hips.
Squish, squish, squish ♡

"Ah, ah, ah…! Yes, ah, I'm so happy… It's hard to believe how happy I am…"

With her legs stretched out, Seridwen surrenders to her climax, offering no resistance.
I too find happiness, burying my face in her voluptuous breasts.
Rub, rub.

As I nuzzle my face against her, I continue to move my hips.

Thrust, thrust, thrust…
I press my manhood deeper into her, sliding it snugly against her womb.

Using the "Onahole Touch," I tease Seridwen's cervix with my glans.

*Slick…slick…slick…slick…*

"Mm, ah… Ah… Ahh…"

Seridwen moaned as if surrendering even though no one asked her to.

"Fill me up inside…"
"…Inside? Again?"
"I'll take a morning-after pill later… Uh, uhh, fill me up as much as you want…"
"…"

It would be a strain on her body.
Yet still, the desire to fill her up inside grows.
I hold Seridwen tightly and thrust my hips once more.

*Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust.*

"Ah…!"

Seridwen's eyes rolled back gently, not knowing what to do.
As she tries to escape by tilting her pelvis back and forth, I hold her tight, rubbing my glans against her cervix… And then…

"Releasing."

*Squirt! Gush! Spurt! Spurt!*
I hold Seridwen's soft and warm body close as I release powerfully inside her.
My sister was right; my girlfriend would truly be put through her paces.

Is this the right amount for the second release?
The world of Yagem is truly astounding…

Even I was gasping for air, overwhelmed by satisfaction.

I couldn't bear it any longer; it felt as if my cock would explode.

Buh… Vrrrrrrrrrr… Buh! Buh… Buh…!
I gently stirred her vagina while teasing Evelyn Sheriden's breasts with my tongue.
Creak, creak…

"This chair is nice."
"…Ha… Hah… My head is spinning… Please… don't stop…"
"Eat up my cock as much as you desire."

I whispered this while tenderly caressing the back of her head.

"Yes, yes… Don't treat me like a baby… I am from Korea…"
"A Korean master, SS-class hunter Evelyn Sheriden?"
"Uh, uh…"

As I gently stirred her vagina, the SS-class hunter stuck out her tongue and gasped with a dazed expression.
Lifting my body up slightly, I embraced her tightly, still inserted, and even kissed her.
Slurp, slurp…

Our tongues naturally intertwined, sealing the air between our lips.
We exchanged breaths within the warm confines of our mouths, fervently mingling our tongues…

"Jzt… Churuurup… Jjook…"
"Chzt… Churuuru… Chzt…"

Seridwen gazed at me with wide eyes and murmured.

"You were the last one to kiss me…"
"We weren't even dating…"
"So, what are we now?"

I find myself at a loss for words due to the sudden question.
Did I offer salvation to the heroine with a shattered ego, going as far as dating her and infiltrating her entire life?
My head was already starting to spin from the overwhelming implications.

"No, it's alright. Don't answer."

Seemingly mistaking my expression as a sign of rejection, Seridwen hurriedly spoke.
As if she didn't want to be seen as a bothersome woman.
At the same time, she appeared to not want to let me go.

"Just… um… hng… fill me up inside…♡"

She lowered her head, preparing to devote herself entirely to me.
Though it felt excessive, there was a way to repay her immediately.

Squish, squish, squish, squish♡
I lifted Seridwen up and vigorously thrust into her vagina.
Clinging to me, Seridwen positioned herself with her plump buttocks protruding downward like a ripe fruit, ready to be pounded by my erect cock.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap♡

"Ohh…!!"

I apologize for causing you pain. But I don't say it out loud.
Creak, creak, creak, creak, creak…!!
Pushing the cock with force, as if slicing the remaining 40 minutes to an extreme degree.

Squish, squish, squish, squish, squish!!

"Hi, hi, gang, gang…! Mmm, oh, oh, oh…!!"

Seridwen moans in a low tone, exposed to the vulgar thrusts of the cock without resistance.
…So tempting….
Is it that disheveled?

"Hee, hee, hic, I'm an SS-class hunter, ah, ah… Oh… Oh…!?"

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust ♡
Stabbing the wet vagina like a slap.
Evelyn simply wraps her arms around my neck, unsure of what to do.

"Ugh!"

Her ass shakes enticingly with each cock thrust.
I adjust the height of her pussy hole to the perfect level for penetration, and then vigorously stab my erect dick inside.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust. Squish, squish, squish, squish!!

"Oh! Oh, oh! Oh!? My pussy, it's losing, losing to a D-class dick…!"
"I'm cumming in your pussy!"

Now it sticks to my mouth.

As I watched Seridwen gasping at her limits, declaring "I'm about to come" filled me with a sense of accomplishment.

*Squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch, squelch*

I forcefully thrust my cock into Seridwen's moist mound, which was spread wide open.

"Ah, yes, yes… come inside… please come inside my pussy… ♡"

Pressing my hips against hers, I ejaculated.
*Spurt ♡ Splatter ♡ Splatter ♡*

Throughout our passionate connection, I diligently caressed Seridwen.

"Ah, ah, ah."

I continued to release inside her quivering pussy.
*Spurt… Splatter… Spurt…*
I embraced her as she leaned in for a kiss, and our lips met tenderly.

"I'm busy soothing my whole body, Master."
"Uh, oh… I'm not usually…"
"Not usually like this?"

She nodded in agreement.

"I don't dislike naughty things."
"…"

Evelyn clung to me and gently swayed her hips.

"Again… do you want to come inside…?"

There was no reason to refuse.
For now, I focused solely on Seridwen and engaged in passionate, conception-filled sex.
I lowered her hips again and penetrated her deeply.

*Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust*

"Ah, oh, oh…!!"

Seridwen moans deeply, her breath drawn from her belly.
Tightly, tightly♡
My cock is embraced without resistance. Thrust, thrust, her hips tremble with each forceful penetration.
To make the most of our fleeting time, I lessen my words and focus on pleasuring Seridwen's pussy.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust.

"Mm, ah… Ohhh…!!"

This act of indulging my desires like this is loving the heroine. Now I think I understand what Enn meant.
I tense my glutes and drive my cock forcefully into Seridwen's slick, wet pussy.
Chew-bop!!

"Five grains♡♡"

Seridwen's eyes roll back as she exhales the last of her breath from her lungs.
Just a little… … .
Seridwen's climaxing pussy clings to me.
The tight, snug sensation around my cock is irresistible.

"Coming again!"

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!
Buh… … . Bureureureut… . Buh… . Bureureut!

"Ah… mmm… fill me… inside…♡"

I fill Seridwen's womb with my hot, thick seed.

Making the heroine happy, marking her so that others cannot approach.
It was a truly joyous experience.

Buh… Buh… Vrrrr…
Attacking with vaginal ejaculation….

"Ah… Heh…"

Embracing her tightly again.
Repeatedly engaging in passionate sex…
In just over an hour, I ejaculated eight times within Evelyn Sheriden's pussy.
The afterglow was incredible.

Is this the pleasure experienced by the protagonists of adult games?
I've had so many satisfying climaxes that now it feels like I'm constantly reaching orgasm just by being inside her.
Evelyn was nearly unconscious, her head tilted back, in a half-fainted state.

Both heated and attached to each other, we relished the sensation of connection.

[「Onahole Aptitude Assessment」]
[Evelyn Sheriden]
[Conquest Complete][Onahole Aptitude S+ Rank]
[First Opponent – Kim Sang-hyuk][Underwear – Sexy black lingerie set with minimal coverage]
[Onahole Trait(★) – The haughty pussy tightening bestowed by the red-eyed empress is unparalleled! In truth, she possesses an erotically devoted pussy for her lover♡]

In Korea, there are only a few master hunters. Known as the "Red-Eyed Empress," she is a cold-hearted reaper who has vanquished numerous calamitous demons with her overwhelming magical prowess. Though she tends to avoid media exposure, her well-groomed, pretty face and alluring figure have made her famous.

Despite being a virgin who knew nothing of men, she was utterly captured by the salvation-through-rape scenario that followed upon the expulsion of her inhuman personality.

A neon star flickers before her eyes—a familiar sight that could be considered a harbinger of Enn, the goddess of erotic gaming.

[★Achievement Unlocked★: In commemoration of subduing SS-class hunter Ceridwen with perverse sex]
[Enn's Approval+3]

What is this "Approval" of Enn…?

"Come out and talk, Enn."

[Enn is ashamed, admitting she had no idea she could be this vulgar]

"While creating erotic games, what's with this…?"

[She claims she didn't realize she could be so vulgar]

"…"

Somehow, if she says this…

"Ah, um…"

It feels as if Ceridwen, now exposed to the debauchery of canine sex and nestled in a daze, is my own creation.

I am overwhelmed with embarrassment…

Did the Goddess of Yagem propel me to such heights that I'd be considered her flagship? Me?

[★Enn thinks the heroine looks incredibly happy★]

'You were right. That's it.'

The heroine is happiest when she's with Kim Sang-hyuk.
That alone might be the irrefutable truth within this "OnaAka."
Objectively speaking, Sang-hyuk is not only handsome and capable, but also well-endowed, with great stamina.

[★Enn feels like witnessing your depraved sex has awakened an unbelievable monster★]

"Your words are far too loud. Cease adding those cheap stars."
"Huh…?"

Ah, Seridwen awakens.
And the door swings wide open.

"…"
"…"

With his cock still buried inside Seridwen's vagina, he locks eyes with the student council president.
It was a heart-stopping moment.
He is expelled from the room, unable to recall how he managed to salvage the situation.

If Seridwen hadn't defended me, by now…

"Kim Sang-hyuk."

Five minutes later, the student council president stands before me, her silver hair shimmering.

"I ascertained that the teacher was unharmed. It was an essential measure."
"Ah, haha…"
"I nearly killed you due to a misunderstanding."
"I believe it was an easy situation to misinterpret."

In truth, it wasn't a mere misunderstanding; it was an act of violation itself…
Is it acceptable to gloss over it as if the outcome were favorable? My heart feels a sting.
Nevertheless…

'I'm grateful to be alive. Beautiful teacher.'

"We agreed to discuss the details tomorrow. Return for now. Until then, refrain from using that ability… anywhere."
"Personality expulsion?"
"…"

Perhaps it's due to the vulgarity evoked by the nuance of 'personality expulsion',
The student council president's piercing gaze grew even sharper.

"The teacher explained that it's not a skill, but a divine power. You mustn't abuse it."

'Divine power. Ah.'

Upon reflection, it was indeed classified differently from skills.
Seridwen appeared to have grasped the truth after experiencing the personality expulsion.
Truly an SS-class hunter.

"Divine power is distinct from skills. Were you aware?"
"I had no idea."

The student council president sighed.

"You, a mere D-class, suddenly gained such power; it's only natural for you to be confused."

…Is she worried about me?

"Skills are the result of personal training and refinement. In contrast, the power you possess is borrowed from an external deity existing in this universe. It's not inherently yours, and if you were to overuse it, you might face unforeseen consequences from the god who granted it to you in jest."

It's already too late…
Enn's harem escapades show no signs of stopping…!
I was swayed by Enn, and I indulged myself completely in Seridwen's vagina…
My values have been significantly shaken, and now thoughts of wanting to date the beautiful student council president are creeping in.

It's truly an insatiable desire.

"Do you understand?"
"Yes, thank you…"
"There was a misunderstanding at first, but… Thank you for your help, Kim Sang-hyuk."


The student council president sincerely bowed her head to me.

"The curious part is…"
"Yes?"
"How you, a D-class, managed to make contact with an external deity. It's a rare occurrence even for SS-class hunters."
"…"

"Perhaps your blurred memory has something to do with this."

Astute.
No matter how intelligent one may be, it's impossible to deduce that this world exists within a lascivious game and that I am the protagonist…
Yet, through that peculiarly off-kilter reasoning, the core truth is strangely pierced, leaving me unable to speak.

"See you tomorrow, Kim Sang-hyuk."
"Ah, yes…"

The Student Council President moved away with a stately swagger that could easily captivate anyone watching.
In the meantime, I glanced at the door…

"Teacher?"

I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned it.

Creak. Creak.

"…"

The door was locked.

'Let's head home quietly today.'

Some time for contemplation is undoubtedly needed.

"I'll leave first, Teacher."

22