Chapter 67 – Punished on the Behalf of Mother
449 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um… Yeah… Okay… You're my bitch, as expected."

"Thank you, master."

"And one more thing..."

Yeonjeong looked nervous again because she didn't know what I was going to say.

"You're responsible for your mother's mistakes... Aren't you?"

"That's right… I, as her daughter, will take the blame for my mother's careless slap on my master. The bitch will take it sweetly. Please punish me with until my master feels better.

"Then..Let's begin.."

"Yes, master."

I secured her wrists and ankles with handcuffs so she could not move. I then stuffed a ball gag in her mouth to prevent her from speaking, and then put a mask on her to prepare for filming.

"Now, this is my punishment for you today."

The item I brought was a dildo panty with a dildo attached to the inside of the panty that can be inserted into the pussy and butthole. It is an object often used when training women and can give women sexual pleasure regardless of time and place. Yeonjeong looked at the item and looked nervous, as if she were anticipating what kind of punishment she would receive.

"I will punish you with this until tomorrow morning. If you want to give up midway, just tell me."

She can't say anything because she has a ball gag in her mouth. She just has to feel the pain of pleasure before she can even rest until tomorrow morning.

"Geahaniah…Zeinim"

"Ahmmmmm"

I put her on the dildo panty. There was no need to wet her pussy, which was already soaking wet, so I just applied gel to the dildo that was to be inserted into her buttocks and then inserted it.

"Hmm!!"

Since he hadn't really started yet, for now she was just moaning in pleasure. Her expression also had that of a pleasure-loving bitch, and she looked at me expectantly.

"Now, how long can I make that look on her face?"

Jiiiiing…Weeeeeing

"Hmmmm!!!"

She is now very grateful and happy, as she moans without even being able to close her mouth or make a sound. Touching a master who owns and controls everything is an action that no slave would ever think of. She deserves to be punished, no matter how ignorant her mother was. She was willing to be whipped all night long until he was in a good mood, but she was rather grateful to be tortured for her own pleasure.

"Then, shall we have some fun too? Come here, she-cat."

"Yes~..Master"

Yeji answered with a happy smile and knelt in front of me. Since I had already told her how I was going to treat my bitch salve today, she naturally started to get into position.

"Hehe.. you can see my master's dick today. You won't even be able to taste your master's dick all day today, and you'll be fucked by a trivial dildo like that."

There is a slight prickliness in Yeji's tone as she talks to Yeonjeong, who is lying face down on the floor. She is very angry that her mother put her hands on my body since I was her master. She tells Yeonjeong that it's not her fault, but she's her daughter, so naturally she's a little angry with her, too.

"Oh my… You're so wet just because of a dildo?. If this is the case, you don't even need the master's dick, right? .. Why don't you just fuck with the dildo for the rest of your life and treat the dildo as your master? Hehe."

"Hmm…Hmmmm haha"

She wanted to protest against Yeji's humiliating treatment of her, but she was unable to speak properly due to the pleasure coming from her ball gag and dildo, and she just drooled and said something he could not understand.

"I have no idea what you're talking about... Now look at this dick. Sigh…"

As I approached them, Yeonjeong raised her head with difficulty and looked at my dick with pitiful eyes. She wants to be fucked with my cock, not with a dildo, but she can't do anything about it because she chose it herself.

"Hmmmm"

Unable to move, I turned her over, exposing her belly and making her a lying dog. Meanwhile, the dildo continued to work, stimulating her pussy and asshole, and her pussy became more and more excited as she fell into pleasure.

"You can see it clearly... From now on, I will be fucked by this cock. Not by that insignificant dildo, but by this cock that turned us into females bitch."

Yeji continued to treat Yeonjeong like a pitiful woman and kissed my cock, then looked at the cock with an ecstatic expression. Yeonjeong also looked at Yeji as if she were envious. This is also part of my punishment, and since I am accustomed to my dick, although there may be some level of pleasure from a dildo, it is nowhere near the same as that of a dick. Yeonjeong will continue to orgasm from the dildo, but since she already knows the size of the orgasm coming from my dildo, she will feel thirsty for the orgasm from my dick.

"Uuup..Slurp..Slurp..Slurp..Uup..Slurp..Uup.."

Yeji, who is proudly sucking the cock deliciously, is so excited just by sucking the cock that she is spewing out so much pussy juice that her pussy becomes sticky.

"Hahhhhh"

Yeonjeong was looking enviously at Yeji, sucking his cock. Her pussy was already wet from the dildo, and her pussy juice was starting to pool on the floor. And her ball gag is moving little by little, and she is licking the ball gag with her tongue as if she is sucking a dick, as she wants to suck a dick.

"No matter how vulgarly her tongue moves, you will never be able to suck a dick. Huhuhuhu."

Looking at Yeonjeong with a sadistic smile, she moved her ass and sat on Yeonjeong's head.

"I'm bored with my pussy, so I'll borrow my little salve sister's ball. Slurp!! ..Jupup!!. Ugh!!..Slap!! ..Uup!!"

She rubbed her pussy against Yeonjeong's ball gag and started sucking my cock again. Yeji's pussy juice entered Yeonjeong's mouth through the gap between her ball gag, and tears formed around Yeonjeong's eyes as she struggled to swallow the pussy juice.

"Female cats are truly merciless towards women."

"Uuuuupp… She, who is in heat like this, is cute. But, like Yeonjeong and Jeonghee, I am also an eerie female who likes her master's cock the most."

"Yes… You are my bitch too."

"Master.."

"But if you sit it like that, she'll suffocate... No, she'll drown in your pussy juice."

"Oh my… sorry…"

Yeji, caught up in the sweet atmosphere with me, seemed to have forgotten about her slave sister under her own pussy, and she almost killed her slave sister with her spilled pussy juice. As Yeji removed her pussy, Yeonjeong gulped and squirted her pussy juices through her ball gag, gasping for air.

Yeonjeong looked at Yeji with resentment, but she didn't pay any attention to Yeji.

"I guess my little brother liked it too... Talking about it like this."

"Hmmmm!!!!"

As Yeji thrust the dick into her pussy, she tortured her with even greater pleasure.

"Really… I didn't know my little Yeonjeong liked dildos so much. I don't like dildos that much, so I'll use my master's cock."

"Hmmmm"

Yeji tempted her by standing on all fours and shaking her butt. Her pussy was on her face, so from now on, her slave sister had to just watch as she was being fucked by a cock.

"Now… Look… How happy the pussy is when it gets fucked by the master's real dick, not a dildo or something... Hehe… Master~… Please enjoy the she-cat's horny pussy."

"Yeah, it's deliciously wet!"

"Nyaaaaa!!!"

As soon as he thrust his dick into Yeji's pussy, Yeji smiled happily and cried like a cat, squirting pussy juice onto Yeonjeong's face.

"Hmmmm!!"

Yeonjeong's face was completely wet with pussy juice dripping down her face, and he couldn't distinguish between tears and pussy juice. As Yeji ignored Yeonjeong and pierced her pussy with my dick , she he felt it as if she was being pierced even more than before. She climaxed magnificently, completely soaking Yeonjeong face .

"Haheung!!..Haeung!!..Haeung!! Like this, I'm squirting, and Yeonjeong is also squirting!! I guess all she need from now on is a dildo. Nyaaan!!"

Yeji, who did not stop criticizing Yeonjeong even while being violated by me, seemed to really like the current situation and reached climax faster than usual.

"Nyaaaaa!! ..Hiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!… Squeeze your pussy!!!"

Yeji lost strength in her arms and fell in front of Yeonjeong's dildo pants.

"Hehe… When my fellow slave sister is being tortured with a dildo, I am fucked by my master real dick"

Yeji, shaking her butt again to tempt me, looked at me with a mixture of the usual masochist female expression and the sadistic expression seen when training a woman.

"I will be tortured by my master's dick~"

"Keu.. Yeah.. Since Yeji wants it, I will torture you with my dick today."

"Yes!!… Thank you… Master."

So I started pounding Yeji's pussy without stopping.

"Master… I'm here… Oh my… What is this?"

At 12 o'clock, aunt came into house, took off her clothes, and entered the room. The room was filled with the smell of female pussy juice, and there was a fainted Yeonjeong who was tied to the floor and being fucked non-stop with a dildo, and Yeji, who was lying on top of Yeonjeong, with semen dripping from her pussy.

"Uh… Are you here already?"

Jeonghee, who saw me naked and with my dick glistening with love juice, understood the situation and approached me with a lewd smile.

"Really… Are you enjoying yourself like this while I was gone?"

I roughly explained the situation to Jeonghee. Then she moved Yeji to the bed and hit Yeonjeong on the chest with her feet, causing her to faint again.

"Hmmmm?!"

Yeonjeong, who had already climaxed more than a dozen times and was helpless, came to her senses from the shock of someone hitting her chest, but the dildo made her about to faint again from pleasure.

"My little salve sister… My master is punishing you , so you can't sleep like usual. Hehe… Now what I have to do with her??!!!"

"Huh..Huh..Huh.."

*

EXTRA 60+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each Friday in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

1