Chapter 68 – Unexpected Maternal Love
151 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning

"Hmmmm…"

In the end, Yeonjeong was tortured to climax for 12 hours without stopping, and in the morning, she did not move as if she were dead.

"You can't go to school today. Get up.. You bitch."

Looking at her condition, she was in such bad shape that it seemed impossible for her to go to work today. I rehydrated her every 30 minutes to prevent her from becoming dehydrated, but she was so exhausted from the non-stop squirting of her pussy juices that she couldn't move. She barely came to her senses after about five minutes of awakening when he removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"Master.."

As she called out to me helplessly, her face did not show any emotions such as resentment or anger, but rather she seemed to be asking me if she had done a good job.

"Good job.."

As I patted her head and praised her, she smiled and seemed relieved.

"I don't think you'll be able to go to school today, so call school now."

"Yes…Master"

Propped up on her flailing arms, she managed to call to tell the principle that she wasn't feeling well and had to take time off from school. She wasn't questioned due to her weak voice.

"Both of you, wake up and give Yeonjeong a wash."

""Yes, master""

Yeji and Jeonghee, who helped Yeonjeong torture her to a climax like yesterday, seemed to feel a little sorry for her when they saw her helpless , so they helped her faithfully. However, Yeonjeong was not at all angry at her two slaves sisters for treating her so carelessly, and she thanked them for helping with the punishment she received.

"Kuh…Kuul.."

After washing up with the help of two slaves, she fell asleep as soon as she lay down on the bed. Since she only ate water and her pussy juice yesterday, he wanted to feed her something to put her to sleep, but she didn't have the strength to do that, so he just let her sleep.

"I'm going to school, so please take care of Yeonjeong. It's probably hard for her to move properly today."

"Yes, master."

"Please come back, master."

When I got to school, another teacher informed me that my homeroom teacher was sick and couldn't come to school today, so she taught class today instead. The other children were worried because the teacher said she was sick, but no one thought that she couldn't come to school because she was so fucked all night that she couldn't move.

'Hmm… A bit boring…'

Now I'm used to playing with Yeonjeong at school, so I was bored all day without her. As expected, the more something exists and then disappears, the more empty it feels.

When we go home after school, Jeonghee leaves for Jisoo, and Yeji takes care of Yeonjeong. She must have had a very hard time, but she was still sleeping and her complexion looked better than in the morning, so I was relieved. And when the evening was almost over, she woke up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Yes, master.. I'm feeling much better now."

She was her usual polite self, but she still looked a little tired but didn't seem to have any problems. And then he went on to talk about making Yeonjeong's mother her slave.

"What do you think? I think she has enough qualities as a female masochist but I can't see any gaps."

"Maybe… We'll hear from her soon."

"Really? That cheeky milk boy? That's how you kicked him out."

"Yes… My mother… She cares very much about the status of her family, so she will want to cover up the fact that I, her daughter, did such a thing at all costs."

"Really?… Then… Why hasn't she contacted her daughter yet? If she had, she would have told you to come home right away."

"She is probably planning to call me after dealing with the threat (video) first. If I suddenly disappear, the master may become anxious and make the video public."

"Hmm… So, you'll be hearing from my mother sooner or later."

"Yes.. It would be okay to come out a little stronger at that time. Because you don't know what she will do after deleting the video. You should never delete the video!"

"Don't worry… The video has already been divided into several parts and stored. and I must fuck that cow Milf like a bitch."

Even though I called her mother like a cow and a bitch, there was no change in her demeanor."

"Then… Let's wait for a while."

"Yes, master."

I just waited for a few days. And on Saturday, I received a call from a number I didn't know who called.

"Hello.. Who are you?"

-"Even if I don't tell you who it is, you'll know. Come out to the house by 12 o'clock."

Pop

The voice I heard on the other end of the phone was that of a large man who had been at her house the other day and was wary of me. He said what he wanted to say and hung up before I could say anything, so there was nothing I could do, so I ended up waiting in front of the house at 12 o'clock. Then a car stopped in front of me.

"Ride, kid."

"It's been a while. Big guy."

"Hummmm!"

He ignored my provocation and just took me somewhere. The window was dark, so I couldn't see anything outside. After about 20 minutes, I got off at a restaurant and went into a room.

"Hello.."

Yeonjeong's mother was sitting there, looking neat. Even when I come in, she doesn't pay much attention and just closes her eyes and waits. When I sat down across from her, she opened her mouth.

"You haven't eaten yet, so eat first."

Then, I started eating first. The meal here is sushi, and it is a place with a very classy atmosphere. It was a well-soundproofed place, but as soon as the door was closed, the outside sounds were completely blocked, and only the sound of people eating quietly filled the room.

When the quiet meal was over, we finally started talking.

"So, why did you call me?"

"You probably know... Delete that video. And I'll give you a generous amount of compensation."

Perhaps some investigation into me has been completed. A poor child, orphaned by her and living in a house with someone else... This is what she thinks of me now.

"I don't really need money, do I?"

"Even to this extent?"

There were more zeros on the paper she held out than she could count on both hands. Even if it was for the sake of her family's status, he could not help but be surprised that she could pay this much money to an elementary school student without any hesitation.

"I should have told you about the conditions last time."

Wiggle

Her eyebrows, which had not changed at all in her expression, twitched slightly. In her entire life, she has never heard of this condition, and she has never had anyone with her liver come out of her stomach to the extent of saying such things to herself, so it appears she is not immune. Moreover, she would naturally be angry to hear this from an elementary school student, but she never showed it outwardly.

'No… I guess it's okay because he's still a kid...

If I were an adult, she would have acted right away instead of ignoring it like she is doing now, and she would have socially buried me or put me at some kind of disadvantage. Since I is still a child, you can see that she is not acting with any sincerity and is just being cornered.

"Haa… I, as a mother, will apologize for what Yeonjeong did. So let's end it here. Something like that will never happen again."

If I stop here, Yeonjeong will be dragged away to get married. That's why I can never give up.

"Then… Let's change the conditions a little."

"Okay… Tell me…"

"Please let me touch my mother."

"What is that?"

She seemed to be no longer angry and just looked at me as if I were being ridiculous. I also changed her title so she could be more relatable.

'No matter how cold-hearted she is, she's still a mother after all... She's got to dig into that.

No matter how cold-hearted she is, she is ultimately a mother to her children. She felt that she had some potential if she stimulated her maternal instincts, so she changed her direction and decided to go that route.

"You know my parents are dead."

"…"

"So please let me feel the warmth of her mother just once."

"If that's the case... I'll find the right person to be your mother."

"No!!.. You have to be my mother. I don't like anyone else. If you do it just once, I will delete the video and not bother you."

I tried hard not to lose to her before, but realizing that I could never change her mind like that, I approached her even lower this time. Unlike before, when I tried to get angry whenever I spoke, I spoke while acting as an innocent and pitiful child, and although the content was similar, it proceeded in a more relaxed atmosphere.

"Ha..okay..But..it's only for 1 hour today."

"Yes!!… Thank you…Mommy."

"Hmm!… So let's move the location a little bit from here."

Her face turned slightly red when she said that she was a different mother than before, and she took me to a nearby high-end hotel. When I smiled and said yes to the employee who saw us at the counter and mistook us for a mother and child, she didn't deny anything and headed to the room with a slightly raised eyebrow.

'This… is very effective. What is it?'

We only changed the title and attitude a little, but things went smoothly. I actually felt a little anxious, but since I couldn't give up here, I decided to continue acting like a child missing his mother.

"Okay, it's one hour from now. Touch whatever you want."

Dressed in a classy-looking white suit, she closed the curtains and turned off the lights to make her room a bit dark, then told me to sit on the bed and touch her.

"Well, then can I call you mommy?"

"Mommy… Okay, just for an hour."

After some thought, she thought about my situation and agreed. And I took advantage of this moment to lay her down on her bed, grab her huge breasts with both her hands, and pounce on her.

"Mommy!!~~"

 

 *

1