Chapter 69 – She Is a Female After All
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just a moment!"
When I suddenly lunged at her, she didn't expect me to, so she panicked and pulled on me to get rid of me, but she was so weak that she couldn't get me off. If the big guys outside saw this scene, they would have thrown me right away. However, no matter how loud you shout in a luxury hotel with good soundproofing, people outside cannot hear you.
"Hmm… Mommy… It smells good. And your breasts feel good."
I looked at her with that pitiful expression, like a child missing her mother. She had been struggling to get away from me until now, but when she looked into my eyes, she stopped moving and looked back at me with a pitiful expression. However, she quickly came to her senses and returned to her angry expression.
"No matter what, you can't do it all of a sudden like this! Just get off!"
I thought about raping her right now, but since I had an idea of her tastes now, he decided to take a step back.
"Yes… I'm sorry…"
"Uh..Um!..I won't run away even if you rush at me like that, so take your time!"
Her expression of a stern mother was indeed angry, as if she were scolding her son, but it did not match her content. And as I continued to look at her crying face, I saw her face gradually clearing up.
"So... then... can I touch it without clothes?"
"Well… That kind of thing..."
She was taken aback by my request, and I continued to speak without letting her go.
"It's not enough for me touch me over your clothes... I will touch you slowly, I promise!"
"Umm…Okay…Then…"
While she was busy thinking, I presented her with conditions, which she can accept. Then she slowly began to take off the that clothes she was wearing.
"Turn around for a moment."
"Put it off, Mommy. I want to see you take off your clothes."
"Really.."
Every time I added the word "mommy," she felt excited and eventually began to take off her clothes right before my eyes. She didn't take off her suit skirt, only her top, but her ripe body trembled every time she took off her clothes, and it increasingly stimulated my masculinity, so I could barely suppress the feeling of wanting to pounce on her.
"Wow… It's so big…"
Her breasts, left only in a bra, were so huge that they almost touched her navel. She doesn't have a solid body like other slaves, whether she exercises often or not, but for a woman in her mid-40s, she can be said to have a very good body. She maintains a good body that can be shown even when wearing a bikini.
"Well, don't look at me like that."
"Quickly!!"
When the kids urged her to quickly take it off, she smiled helplessly and began to slowly undo her black bra.
Sloshing… Sloshing
When her breasts, which were bigger than Jeonghee's, were freed from the restraints of the bra, they shook once, and her breasts were finally revealed.
"Oooooh!!"
"I told you not to look at me like that."
She tried to cover her breasts as if she were embarrassed, but her thin arms could barely cover her own huge breasts, and they slipped out between hers.
"Wow, Mommy. Your nipples are shy. Hiding like this."
"Haheung!!… You…don't touch me like that!"
Her nipples were inverted and hidden within the light brown areola. Moreover, since it was between the areolas, the place where her nipples should be looked like a pussy, which made me even more excited.
'This is my first time seeing such perfect inverted nipples'
Among women, there are not many women who have inverted nipples, and even fewer are seen completely inverted like this. I was so amazed that I wanted to put my fingers into her nipples and touch them without realizing it. Maybe it's her first time experiencing something like this, but her body is so weak that she can't resist properly and just feels my touch.
"Wow… Mommy… Every single joint went in! Are there mommymy's nipples here?"
"Hmmmm!!..Stop it… Aahhhhh"
When I put my index finger inside her nipple, I felt the real nipple inside her visage with my fingertips.
"Wow… Mommy's nipples… Came out~"
Unable to resist my touch, her nipples became firmly erect. Her light brown nipples, about the size of a thumb, grew firm in the middle of her massive breasts, as if to show off her presence.
"Then..Hmm!!!"
"Wow, mommymy's nipples… They're hard… It looks like the baby's dick is erect. Kkkk"
I pretended not to hear and played with her erect nipples by shaking them and moving them around. In the meantime, she supported her body with both hands, trying to give up her upper body, which was about to fall without resistance. In the end, she could not resist at all and just felt my touch.
"Ha..No more…Ah"
"Uh?"
Eventually, her arms gave out, and she fell onto the bed with me holding her nipples.
"Ooooot!!!"
Then her breasts stretched like cheese, and when she was thrown on her bed, they stretched to their limit, her nipples were stimulated even more, and she climaxed.
"Huh…Oh.. Aahhhhh"
Without realizing it, she spread her legs and squirted her pussy juice through her skirt and through her panty. Seeing how sensitive she was to the point of telling other people to go away, I wondered how she had been able to tolerate it for so many decades.
'First of all, I can't miss this opportunity.'
If she is now climaxing and feeling the pleasure of a female, she is a person who has endured for decades, so she must now soak in as much sexual pleasure as possible.
"Wow, Mommy. Peeing out of your pussy like that."
"Haha… Oh… It's not urine."
Right now, she's lying on the bed, and I'm sitting on top of her, so I can take the lead. Moreover, with all her strength gone, she is no longer able to properly resist and must simply suffer.
"Really?… Then what is this?"
Squish.. Squish.. Squish.
"Hmm!!… You can't touch there!!"
Squish.. Squish.. Squish.
Ignoring her words, he continued stimulating her pussy. I could tell how wet she was just by touching her panty. Her entire panty was already soaked with pussy juice.
"Wow… Why are you so wet and wearing such slutty panty?"
I asked questions like a child who knew nothing. Although I only felt her panty with my hand, I can see that she is a G- string panty.
"AAhhhhh!!"
She was so distracted by the pleasure she was feeling in her pussy that she couldn't even respond properly and was just letting out her moans.
"Are you really here to get fucked?"
"That's not right… Aahhhhh!!… No… It's what I usually wear!!"
She patiently answered my question as much as possible and frowned as if she were trying to show that she was angry, but when I fingered her pussy harder, she quickly returned to her female expression.
"No more.. Huhhh!!!!!!!"
Unable to bear my touch any longer, she climaxed again and squirted her pussy juice. This time, she seemed to feel it even more than before, and her pussy throbbed and squirted, causing juice to splatter everywhere.
"Aahhhhh…"
She was feeling the afterglow of her climax, but I had no intention of letting her rest.
"Wow, Mommy, it's so sexy to see your breasts shaking like this... Ang.."
"Haha!!!… If you eat like that... Hmm!!!"
This time he grabbed both of her breasts, brought her nipples together in the middle, put them in his mouth, and started licking them with his tongue.
"Heeeeek!!..Haaaaa!!!. Aahhhh!!"
When I licked both of her nipples at the same time, perhaps because her breasts were an erogenous zone, she showed a stronger reaction than moaned and flinched.
"Higgggg!!"
When he bit her nipple with his teeth at the same time, she couldn't hold back anymore and cummed again. It's only been 30 minutes, but she's cummed three times, and she can't make any rational decisions anymore.
"Look, I grew up like this because of my mommy."
I opened my zipper on top of her and took my dick out in front of her.
"What kind of kid has such big? Dick??/ Huh."
Surprised to see my dick, she swallowed her saliva as she stared at it with lustful eyes.
"Mommy my, I want to do it with your tits."
"That..That.."
When I told her that she still had reason to do something other than touch, she looked worried.
"Huh?.. Let me do it..Huh?"
"Hey! Ah, I understand but You can't do it. S..Stop!!"
After teasing her by grabbing and twirling her nipples, she eventually agreed.
"Now, Mommy, please help me with your breasts."
"Really..This is.."
She ended up wrapping her breasts around my dick in the middle of her chest and getting into her tit position.
"It hurts if you do that, so mommy. Collect your spit. And spit it on your chest."
"Spit.. It's dirty.."
"Mommy, your saliva isn't dirty, so hurry up, okay?"
As I took a position to tease her nipples again, she agreed and started collecting saliva in her mouth.
"Beeh…"
After collecting a lot of her saliva, she raised her head and drooled on my glans sticking out between her breasts and on her breasts. Using my cock, I expertly smeared her saliva on her cleavage, making it slippery.
"Ah, Mommy's breasts feel good. Mommy, please suck my dick too. It's front feels empty."
The cock that isn't completely covered by her huge breasts is revealed with it's glans sticking out.
"With my mouth... That's…"
"Otherwise, like this!!"
Talking like a tantrum, I ignored her words, grabbed her head, and forcefully shoved my protruding cock into her mouth.
"Wooow!!..Wooow!!..Wooow!!"
Although my technique was lacking, I felt quite good about conquering that arrogant woman.
'Kkeukkuk.. No matter how much you deny it, you can't hide your female instincts. Kkeukkuk.'
 
 *

1