Chapter 70 – She Is a Mother
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhh.....Mom's mouth feels really good."

"Slurp!…Slurp!!…Slurp!..Slurp!!…"

I took her head and pushed my cock forcefully so she was unable to speak and could only suffer silently at my hands. No matter how arrogant and overbearing this woman may be, she cannot go against her nature as long as she has the red M symbol. The reason she hasn't revealed her true nature for a long time seems to be purely due to her sexual preference.

'Maybe it's an incest fetish'

Thanks to her sexual orientation, she seems to have not revealed her true self for a long time. Or maybe she herself didn't know until now.

'It could be because she didn't have a son..'

Her love for her son was unknown to her since she was only blessed with a daughter. Even though I am not her biological son, she seems to have become more and more anxious when he calls her, who is around her son's age, "Mommy."

'That's… But her Blowjob skills aren't that good.

Having become accustomed to the skills of the slaves, who had been trained by me countless times and had honed numerous techniques to make me feel good, I did not feel much of her awkward mouth movements.

When I do it with her chest, she just move her breasts together, and when I do it with her mouth, her teeth touch my dick head and her tongue barely moves, so it was little annoying.

"Ah..Mommy… I think I'm going to cum."

"Uuuuuuuu!"

Still, I felt like I was dominating this arrogant woman, so as I continue to pistol my cock in her, I started to feel a sense of urgency. When I tried to cum in her mouth, her eyes widened, and she tried to refuse, but I ignored her inability to speak and just cummed in her mouth.

"Ugh, I'm cumming."

"Oooh… Gulp!…Gulp! ..Gulp!…Gulp!… Ahaaaaa. Ahaaaaa.. What is this? Ahaaaaa."

I held her head and ejaculated inside her mouth. Unable to spit it out, she ended up swallowing my cum. However, she could not eat all the large amount of cum, and about half came out, and the semen in her mouth made her look even more obscene.

"I'm sorry.. but my mommy's mouth feels so good."

"Aaaaahaa ..... It is inappropriate to treat people in this way abruptly.!"

"Yes… I'm sorry, Mommy."

When she said it was inappropriate to treat people abruptly without realizing it, she unconsciously revealed that she did not want to end our entertainment once and for all. She was talking as if she were urging her son, but even when she spoke while being crushed by me and covered in my semen, she was lewd and did not look threatening at all.

"Then… Can I continue?"

"Continue…What?…Aahhhh!!"

From above, I sit upon her, but she was already exhausted from multiple orgasms and could not move from that spot. When I lifted her legs and spread them apart, she seemed surprised and tried to move, but when I rubbed my dick against her panty, she stopped moving and was unable to fight back due to the pleasure she felt.

"AAhhh, mommy, I want to put it in your pussy. Can I put it in?"

"Ah..No..That!!"

Slush..Squishy…Squishy..Squishy.

"Please..Yes?.. Just this once. Please.."

"AAhhhhh!!..Heung!!..That…Ah..AAhhhhh!!"

As I continue to quickly rub her panty with my dick, she, unable to speak properly, just moans and refuses.

"You mean it's okay? If you don't answer, I'll put it in right away."

Slush..Squishy…Squishy..Squishy.

"Hah!!..Hah!!..Huh!!"

In the end, she was unable to answer until the end, as she was distracted by the pleasure she felt in her pussy.

"Now, I will put it in!!"

"Higggrrrr!!!!"

I pushed my dick past her tight t-shirt pants, and it easily entered her pussy.

'Oh… The tightening is similar to Yeonjeong. Is she not using her pussy?'

Although her pussy had once given birth, it had not been used for a long time and was almost as tight as a virgin.

'By the way, the size of her breasts and buttocks is really no joke... I never thought they would be bigger than Jeonghee.'

Even in my previous life, I have never trained a woman with a body like Jeonghee, with big breasts and buttocks. She had such a voluptuous body that it was difficult to look at her in eyes, but he couldn't help but be surprised when he saw a woman with an even more voluptuous and lustful body than Jeonghee.

'I'm a little disappointed with the waist and stomach, but I'm satisfied with it as is.'

She doesn't exercise often, so her waist and stomach are a little fat, so they fold a little when she bends, but compared to other women of this age, she can be said to be taking very good care of her body.

"Aaaahhhh!!…Haegeuk!!..Hige!!"

Even though he is holding his cock in and not moving, she has already climaxed and is squirting her pussy juices and shaking her body. Her expression was slightly frowny to avoid being superficial, but she seemed to be holding back, which made me even more excited.

Creak.. Creak… Creak..

Since it was her first time doing this in a long time, I thought she wouldn't be able to hold on if I did what I wanted, so I started moving slowly.

"Hi!!…Haaaaan!!!!…Hiee!!"

Even though he was moving slowly, she, who was not used to sexual pleasure, could not hold back and moaned like an animal. It is impossible to say that she was a person who had honest thoughts about sex until a few minutes ago.

'If I do this well, it will be finished today.'

I looked at the time and stopped the man's cock about 5 minutes into the appointment. She gasped in pleasure for about a minute and then looked at me when I didn't move.

"I don't have much time now... Can't you just give me one more hour?"

"Ha..An hour?!…"

The pleasure she felt for over 50 minutes was already pushing her body to its limits, but she couldn't resist the pleasure she was experiencing for the first time.

"Ha. Just one hour more. Okay??."

She blushed shyly and spoke while avoiding my eyes.

"Thank you..Mommy!!"

"Higgggg!!!"

I smiled and plunged my dick deep into her pussy. Then she started making animal-like noises for her pleasure again. And this time, he didn't pay attention at all and rammed it into her pussy as hard as if she were a slave.

Creak!!… Creak!!… Creak!!… Creak!!…

"Ah, mommy, do you like my dick?"

"Hihaaa!!..Higeuk!!..Haaa!!..Ihaaa!!"

She couldn't stand it any longer, as if she couldn't hear me, and was drooling with an ahegao expression on her face. She didn't look like a woman strong enough to shake this country from behind. She just seemed like a female being dominated by a male.

"Well, I can't even hear it anymore."

"AAhhhhh!!..Hah!!..AAhhhhh!!"

She had already climaxed again while I was fucking her, and she was flinching as her pussy juice was spraying out, but as I kept fucking her, she was having an orgasm without stopping. Unable to resist the pleasure she felt for the first time in her life, she just felt it, crying like a bitch.

"Shh… I'm cumming!"

"AAhhhhh!!!"

When I cummed, she climaxed again, and the semen that could not fit all flowed out of her pussy.

"Huh… I have a little more time. But that's all for today. Mommy…Kekekeuk."

There were still about 30 minutes left, but she already couldn't come to her senses, so fucking her felt like fucking a sex doll, so I decided to just stop fucking her. Already fainting, she was writhing in her froggy upside-down position and spitting out little by little my semen from her pussy with an ahegao expression.

"If I stay too long, they'll get suspicious, so I'll have to get ready soon."

I wanted to stay with her alone until she woke up on her own, but if I did that, the loyal big people outside might think it was strange and force their way to come in, so I woke her up.

"Hey…Now…"

"Are you awake? ..Mommy..Hehe"

She looked at my face and again had a stern look on her face, but with her female scent all over me, he just found it funny.

"Now that it's over... You can't say 'mommy'...'… And let's delete the video like we promised... Ugh."

Her body was weak, and she tried to get up, but she fell back on her bed. I noticed her worried expression and walked up to her to support her.

"No..Mommy?..Huh?"

When I asked her while subtly massaging her buttocks, she pretended not to know and was feeling my touch. Unable to forget the pleasure she had felt just moments ago, she finally did not reject my touch.

"I'll delete the video. But can't we meet like this sometimes? Mommy? please....."

"Ugh!…"

When I put more pressure on my hand that was holding her buttocks and looked at her pitifully, she couldn't refuse right away and started to worry.

"Only…Sometimes…"

"Thank you! Mommy!"

She hugged me, her expression relaxed because of her maternal love, as I smiled and hugged her, burying my face in her huge chest.

"Mommy, please think of me as your son, hehe."

"Ah..Myson.."

"Come on.. Please call me your son."

"Um… Well… I can't do this with my son."

She hesitated as if embarrassed, and she seemed to be repulsed by what she had just done because it was something that could not be done between her mother and her son.

"It's not a real relationship... It's just a title. Mommy."

"Okay..Ah..Son."

"Mommy!!"

As if I were touched by her, I hugged her tighter and touched her breasts.

"Ah!! ..G.. Not now.. we'll do it next time."

"Do it tomorrow! Tomorrow!! please...."

"Tomorrow.. Uhhh..Ah..Okay,... so stop!"

In the end, she agreed to my insistence and looked at me with a happier expression than before. Then we took a shower together and walked out the door.

"Ah, did you come out?"

Her hunk gave her her greeting and glared at me.

"I didn't finish today's story, so I decided to watch it again tomorrow, so you know that."

"Yes, ma'am.."

The big guy glared at me with a suspicious expression, but he couldn't refuse what she said, so he just quietly took me home.

 *

EXTRA 40+  CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each on Friday in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

1