Chapter 71 – Mommy
167 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just Posted 10.5K+ words side story .

EXTRA 40+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

 

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each Friday in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 *

"I've come home."

I didn't say when I would arrive, so I thought there would be no one to meet me, but when I heard the door open, two slaves hurried to the front door and bowed to greet me.

""Welcome…Master""

Both of them were wearing slave clothes, and pussy juice was flowing from Yeonjeong's pussy. It appears that she was probably having lesbian sex with Yeji.

"I guess you two were having fun?"

"Yes, master, I was just teaching Yeonjeong how to handle female slaves."

The one who answered was Yeji, who has already been with me for several years and is able to read my thoughts without saying anything. Yeji must have already guessed that if Yeonjeong's mother, Hyunji, becomes my slave, she will have to take the lead in training Hyunji . So, they were doing practice.
"Really? .. Can she perform good as you? ?"

"Hehe… Well, right now I'm just teaching her using my body... I'm planning on using the restaurant manager for her to practice it soon."

"Um…Manager…"

The manager is a part-time worker who became Yeji's slave when she was working as an outdoor exhibitionism trainer. She is now working as the manager of a cafe run by Yeji, and she is receiving lesbian training from Yeji. I'm not really interested in her; it's been a few years since I've known her, but she has never been my sex friend, and I have no intention of doing so.

"Manager.."

The manager is still young and has a pretty good body, but she is quite different from Hyunji, so I was a little worried.

"I think I like Jeonghee better than the manager."

"Junghee?..Junghee is fine too."

"Ah..Yes..Unni Jeonghee"

Yeonjeong understood my opinion and immediately agreed. She thought it was necessary because she had never seen Hyunji properly, but she listened to my explanation and understood.

"Jeonghee is most similar to her bitch mother, so it will be easy for her to immerse herself in the situation."

"I see… But I hear she has bigger breasts and buttocks than Jeonghee. I'd like to try training her too.

 

Hehe."

Yeji, who is also a partner with Jeonghee and often has lesbian training sex, seems quite interested in Hyunji, whom I said has a more obscene body than Jeonghee.

"Don't worry. Hyunji is your slave sister anyway. Hahaha."

He has already decided to make Hyunji his lowest-ranking slave, so Yeji will have plenty of time to enjoy her .

"Oh right…"

I spoke to Yeonjeong as if I had forgotten to say something.

"I fucked your mother's sweet pussy today."

Quite naturally, I broke the shocking news as if to say hello. Yeonjeong looked up at me, startled, when she heard this. He claimed to have insulted and fucked her mother, but her expression betrayed her complete lack of concern for her and revealed a lewd smile mixed with respect for me.

"Ah… You are the master, after all. My mother is just a woman in front of you. Mmmmm!"

Yeonjeong's respect and loyalty to me grew stronger with the realization that, in a matter of days, the informed, controlling, haughty, and chaste mother—who did not even let her husband take care of her—had been fucked by me.

"All right... I'm still very far from making her my slave. But tomorrow, I'm going to fuck her once more. Hahaha.

"My mother is getting fucked tomorrow too..."

Yeonjeong looked at me with a surprised expression, as if a devout believer had discovered God and was looking at me like a sacred being. In her own life, her mother had been an object of her kind of respect and faith, and I, who had defiled her mother, was something more than that.

"And… I still have the juices of your mother's pussy."

I took off my pants at the front door and took out my erect dick.

"Suck it, because I am going to compare the taste of your pussy to your mother."

"Yes..Master!!!"

As soon as I ordered her to turn around and spread her pussy wide open, she was a bitch in heat.
Squeak!!

"Fuck that!"

"As expected, I think I like yours better because you are young, so it's tighter than hers."

"Thank you!!!!!!!… Master, thank you for praising my pussy!!!!"

"Yeonjeong's pussy is better than Hyunji's."

"I can't believe I'm better than my mother!!! I love it!!"

Her pussy was already so wet that as soon as I put my dick in her, she had an orgasm right before he went. When I praised her pussy for being better than her mother's, she couldn't hold back and cummed right away.

"Awwwww!!!!!"

The expression on her face as she cummed away with an ahegao expression was very similar to Hyunji's expression earlier. Since they are mother and daughter here, they are similar in this way, he thought, as he enjoyed her pussy.

"Aang… I'm jealous… Her mother and daughter will obey their master together."

Yeji, who was next to her, looked at Yeonjeong as if she were envious.

"Well, I don't know what will happen later... Hahaha."

"Aahhhhhh..Master."

Although she had just said something quite dignified, Yeji looked rather as if she were picturing an ecstatic future.

"Well, now is now!"

"Awww!!..Let's go again!!!"

"Hmm… Yeonjeong's pussy is better than expected."

"Heh… Thank you… Haha… Master."

Yeonjeong, who received my semen and cummed , spewing out her pussy juices loudly, made the happiest look on her face at my praise and fainted on the spot.

"It's still not enough."

"Hehe… Then, please satisfy yourself with this she-cat's pussy, Master."

"Okay, I should fuck the she-cat's pussy too!"

"Hah!"
That day, I made Yeonjeong and Yeji faint by forcing them to have sex. Jeonghee arrived late and was fucked before she had a chance to say hello, so he went to bed earlier than planned.

*

Next day

"Uhm, what time is it?"

It wasn't even 8 in the morning, but Yeonjeong, who was next to me, woke me up. She looked very apologetic, and my cell phone was ringing, waking me up. And when I checked the number, my eyes automatically opened, and I answered the phone.

"Hello.."

"How did your trip home go yesterday?"

The person on the phone was Hyunji, and she had been calling me since morning, as if she had missed me.

-"I did indeed return home safely."

"Okay, let's meet a little early today. I'll buy you breakfast, so come out in 30 minutes."

-"30 minutes??.. Okay.. Mommy.."

"Ugh… I'll be there quickly."

Pop

"Kkeuk.. your bitch mother seems to be missing my cock and wants to meet me in the morning."

"Yes.. I was really surprised.. Master.. But.. Mommy.. what do you mean?"

"Ah..That"

I washed and got dressed while being attended to by Yeji and Yeonjeong, and they explained to me about the local area where I would meet her. And when I told her that she had an incest fetish and that she had strong masochistic tendencies, Yeonjeong froze in place in shock.

"Are you sure she is my mother?… Something like that should be impossible."

After hearing my explanation, she looked quite surprised that she has an incest fetish. When I explained her reaction when I called her mom yesterday, her eyes widened again.

"I will let you enjoy her best when she becomes my slave."

"Haa…Mom…"
"Hehe.. I guess I'm getting excited just thinking about my mommy. Today, I'll have to practice how to train a female even harder. Hehe." Yeonjeong said, imagining her mother lewdly.

"Yes, please teach me, sister!"

Yeonjeong was eager to learn how to train Yeji's female lesbians with her own body until she fainted numerous times a day. She imagined that training her mother with her hands would be dripping with her pussy juice.

"I'll go then. Have fun."

""Yes, please come back soon, master.""

Except for Jeonghee, who went home early because of Jisoo, the two slaves saw me off, as I went to the house 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. Even though we arrived early, a private car had already arrived even earlier.

Click

As I approached, the big man opened the door, glaring at me, and Hyunji was sitting in the back seat, waiting for me.

"Hello.."

"Hello?"

With her subordinate in front of her, he got into her car, thinking about how to make her look like a bitch. Today's car was different from yesterday's, as it was a fairly long limousine and was cut off from the driver's seat, so no matter what was happening behind the wheel, the driver in a seat could not tell.
'Bringing a car like this... Are you already looking forward to it?'

It was just an ordinary car just yesterday, but the fact that she suddenly brought a car like this seemed to mean that she couldn't hold back any longer and wanted to do it as soon as they met.

"You can see outside well today."

"This car is clearly visible from the inside but is completely invisible from the outside... And it is also blocked from the driver's seat, so don't worry; what I say here is secure."

"Really?..Mommy!"

"Wait a minute!"

As soon as I heard her, I buried my face in her breasts and started massaging them. She looked embarrassed too, but she didn't try to pull me away. She must have been expecting this situation too.

"As expected, mommy's breasts feel good."

 

"Ah, your hand....too.... son.... feels good."

She awkwardly called me her son and gently hugged me. He wanted to fuck her right now, but if he did that, her sexual pleasure would be so intense that she wouldn't be able to get out of her car, so he decided to just play with her body.

"Mommy… But where are you going now?"

"Now. Hehe… I'm good at making bread for breakfast. There… Haheung… I'm on my way."

"Wow! I like the bread. Thank you, Mommy!"

"Hmm!!..There!!"

He thanked her and strongly pinched her erect nipples, which were visible even though her clothes were thick. Normally, it would be so intense that it would hurt her, but to her, as her masochist , it only felt like her pleasure.

"Yesterday your nipples were shy, but today they are active… Hehe."

"Uh…Umm!!..Ahhhh …Ahhhh.."

As I teased her nipples, she couldn't say anything and just felt my touch.

As we were playing around like that, the car stopped, and a big man knocked on the door.

"Okay.. Let's go.."

"Yes..Mommy..."

I followed her into an expensive-looking restaurant, thinking in my head how I was going to fuck her today.
 *

 

 

 

 

1