Chapter 72 – Obscene Meal
165 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we entered the restaurant, which looked quite upscale, a neatly dressed waiter greeted us with a smile and guided us to our seats. The place where we sat was quite isolated and did not have a separate room, but it was clearly separated from the other seats and was not noticeable due to the partition.

'Is this… Just because she opened her eyes to pleasure...

"Wow.. It's so quiet and nice here. Mommy."

"Really? Is that so?"

Normally, the waiter would not take you to a place where you don't even know it exists, but she was acting like a fool. She seems to not be good at lying, though, and when I tell her something subtly, she stutters awkwardly. I can see that breakfast is just an excuse, and she wants to be treated like yesterday.

"Then, since you're hungry... Let's eat first."

She pretended not to notice my suspicious look and ordered her meal. The meal was simple bread, but it came with soup and bread that looked luxurious, and I didn't know the name of it. I felt awkward as I had never eaten in a place like this before, so she explained it to me step by step, and I had a delicious meal.

'Hoo… She is so anxious to be fucked right now. Ammmmm'

On the outside, it looks like she is eating normally, but she glances at me every 10 seconds or so, and it looks like she's hoping I will play a joke. She was quite aroused by the prank in the car earlier, so she was rubbing her legs as if she couldn't bear it even now. And her nipples, which had grown so large that they were visible through her top, were noticeable. She knew it herself, but she didn't hide it at all and instead opened her chest and appealed to me.

'I wonder if I can play a little prank on this.'

For nearly 10 minutes, I felt a bit sorry for her as she tried to get my attention, moving her body so much that her huge breasts bounced and making noises like clearing her throat. I laughed a little at the idea that a woman who could lift and drop this country would act like that just to get the attention of a local elementary school student.

"But… Can mommy feed me?"

"Well…Okay…"

She smiled as she said that there was nothing she could do. She quickly came to the seat next to me and started feeding me.

"Now. Ah, please."

Since she had never done anything like this before, she awkwardly tried to feed me.

"Don't do that. Do it with your mouth."

"With my mouth??..."

The food he is currently eating is soup, and if he is to be fed by mouth, she will have to be fed through kisses.

"Hurry~"

As she watched me make a fuss, she looked around and came towards me with soup in her mouth.

"Hahm… Uup…Uup..Glip.. Slurp… Is it delicious?"

"Yeah.. I think it tastes better when mixed with mommy's saliva. I'll feed it to you this time."

"Huh?..Wooooop!!…Slurp.!!..Wooooop!!"

She tilted her head back with an ecstatic expression on her face, and because of the difference in her height, he stood up, opened her mouth, and fed her some soup. She seemed confused at first, but then she ate the soup I gave her into her mouth, made a dog-like expression, and exhaled heavily.

"How… Is it ?? delicious?"

"Uh..Yeah… It's delicious.."

"Then feed me with your breasts this time."

"Breasts…"

"I want to eat this together."

"Huh!! ..Here, here.. people will see..."

"You're lying… Your nipples got so big a while ago that you waved them in front of me and tempted me to suck them. Now, hurry up!"

"Huh! Ah, I understand."

Contrary to her tone in saying she had no choice but to listen to me, she had an expectant expression on her face. She looked around her once more and slowly began to take off her top. Then her huge breasts were exposed, and her nipples, which originally had inverted nipples, stood firm as if they had always been there.

"Then..Eat here.."

"Uuuuup..Uuup!..Delicious.."

She scooped up some soup with her spoon and poured a little bit onto her nipples. I put her nipple in my mouth and sucked it like a baby would drink breast milk. It's not an excuse to eat soup; it's just an act of sucking on her nipples.

"Heung!!..Ha-heung!!…Ugh.."

Trying to hold back her sounds as much as possible, she covers her mouth with one hand and stops her moans.

"Mommy… One more time... Quickly!"

"Uh, yes, I understand."

Her nipples were being sucked, and she was losing her senses from the pleasure. When I urged her to hurry, she scooped up her soup again and spilled it on her nipples.

"Ah!!…"

"Huh!!. Hahah!!!"

This time I sucked her breasts harder, and eventually she couldn't hold back her moans and moaned loudly in the dining room. Normally, the staff would have come at least once, but since they haven't come, it looks like we may have rented it out.

'Are you renting a restaurant to get something like this from an elementary school student?'

I was a little dumbfounded inside. I found out later that it cost 50 million won to rent that place for about 4 hours, so I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Of course, it was an amount that did not bother her at all, but as a commoner like him, he did not understand it a little.

'Just… If you go to a motel and ask for food, they will give it to you. I don't know what rich people think.'

I couldn't understand her a little when I saw her continuing to build up her pride in a situation where she had already come to the end of her life, but the more I rushed her, the more my plan to make her my slave was postponed, so I held on as long as I could. Her body began to develop.

"This time, I want to eat both at the same time!"

"Aahhhhh… I understand…"

Now completely aroused, she did not reject me. I grabbed her weak areolas with both hands and brought them to her center. With her huge breasts, there was no problem with her doing this.

"Here. AAhhhh"

Now, with her expectant expression on her face, she let a larger amount of soup than before spill onto her own nipples.

"Slurp!"

"Hehe!!!"

When I sucked both her nipples at the same time, like soup, she climaxed lightly, arched her back, made an ecstatic expression, and twitched her body.

"Now… I'll feed you, mommy. Here."

"Huh?"

I took off my pants, climbed on my chair, and held her erect cock in front of her eyes, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She, who was already in heat, did not reject the sight of my dick but instead swallowed her saliva and looked forward to my next move.

"Her mommy will feed her her favorite cum, so suck it."

"I don't like it."

She was swallowing her saliva as if it were delicious just a moment ago, but when I pointedly said something, she started acting like a fool. Her mouth said no, but she did as I said, putting her hair behind her ear and slowly starting to suck my cock.

"Oooh…Wooow…slurp…slurp..slurp."

She was sucking the cock like it was delicious, but her experience was less than that of her virgin daughter, so she awkwardly put only the head of my penis in and out of her mouth. There is also awkwardness in the blow job.

'I can't cum like this for the rest of my life.'

His mind is holding her head and shoving my cock deep into her throat, but her instincts as a masochist female have not yet fully awakened, so forcing her to do so could backfire on him.

"Mommy… Hold her by the pole and stroke it . Quickly.."

He said that word 'mommy' was almost like an all-purpose cheat when he asked her to do something, and when I asked her for a favor, she winced a little but grabbed my pole with her one hand and started stroking it.

'It's finally better now...'

If it had been my slave's technique, he would have cummed in about 10 minutes, but with her skills, it took almost 20 minutes until I felt the sensation of cumming.

'Still, she seems like it's really delicious... She sucked it for about 20 minutes, and I can't believe she sucked it without even an expression of disapproval.

Ordinary women would complain that their jaw hurts or tell them to cum quickly if they sucked the dick of someone who doesn't ejaculate this much, but she who truly feels that my dick is delicious is a female that no one can deny.

"I'm going to cum ... Don't swallow it; just collect it in your mouth!"

"Whoop?!"

She tried to swallow the cum, but when I told her not to, she did not swallow and kept the cum in her mouth. Seeing that her cheeks were slightly swollen from eating so much, I scooped up a spoonful of her soup and put it in her mouth.

"Now… Don't swallow it, but make sure it mixes well with the soup called eat my semen soup."

"Ugh..Well..Well."

Following my commands, she moved her tongue around, mixing his semen with the soup, and looked at me with an expression that made her want to swallow it right away.

"Okay… Now… Swallow it!"

"Gulp..Gulp..Gulp.. Puha. Aahhhhh"

After swallowing my semen in several portions, she puffed out her breath as if she had been drinking, and her face heated up.

"How about it? ..Is it delicious?"

"That…Is delicious…"

She no longer denied it, and she shyly avoided her eyes.

"Then I guess I've finished my meal. Let's go to the next place, Mommy."

"Okay… Is there somewhere you want to go?"

After putting our clothes away, we talked about our next place as we left the restaurant. She may have her own plans, but she probably asked me on purpose to put my thoughts first.

"I am…"

"Did you enjoy your meal?"

As we were leaving the restaurant, a person who appeared to be the manager came up to us and asked.

"Yes! It was good. Especially the soup."

"Yes… The soup… Was delicious…"

"I see.. Thank you for enjoying the meal. If you come anytime, we will provide you with the best service. Good-bye!"

Without knowing what we meant, we left the restaurant, which we liked after praising it for being delicious, and got back in the car.

"Ma'am, where should we go?"

Before we closed the door, a large man approached us and asked about our next destination. Hyunji looked a little worried, but in the end, she seemed to have made up her mind and spoke with her usual arrogant expression.

"Go to the Sunrise motel."

 *

2