Chapter 73 – Punishment for the Naughty Mother
195 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Motel… You mean?…"

The big man, taken aback by the unexpected location, asked the question again. The big guy, who didn't know our situation and thought I was making a fuss about something, was startled by the word motel and glared at me. Even though my eyes are covered with sunglasses, I feel like I can see the eyes that look like they are going to kill me.

"Yes… Don't think anything strange... I'm just going to a place where we can talk quietly."

As she spoke in her usual calm manner, a drop of sweat appeared from the nape of her neck, as if she were a little nervous. Even though she is the most authoritative person in the family, she can't say that she is proud of her unfaithful behavior, so she has to come up with an excuse somehow.

"If that's the case... A different place..."

"Please go there, uncle."

After interrupting the big man, who was about to go to another place, I stepped forward and spoke. She emphasized that she was in a situation where she was being intimidated by claiming that it was the place I told her about because she had no more excuses.

"Let's go quickly."

Since there was no other way, I said I knew the way, and we drove to the motel.

'The place I'm going to right now isn't just an ordinary motel, but... Hahaha'

We're heading to a motel now, but it's not just any motel—it's a place I occasionally visit with slaves that has all kinds of training tools for women. She is now moving forward without a how good the destination was. 

When we arrived in front of the motel, a large person tried to stand guard in front of our room door, but she ordered them to wait in the car.

"Come on, come in quickly, Mommy."

"Ah..Okay.."

She shyly followed me into the room and looked a little shocked and surprised when she saw the tools and equipment in the room.

"W-What are these?!"

"These are.."

I spoke as I slowly took off my clothes.

"Just like mommy, it's a place that punishes naughty mothers... Hahaha."

"Hahhhhh…"

With a nervous look on her face, she hesitated and took a step back, but when she saw my erect cock, she unconsciously swallowed her saliva and looked expectant.

"Oh, don't be weird about punishing mommy!"

Coming back to her senses, she spoke her words as if she were yelling at her own child. Now she seems to have completely adapted to the mother-son situation with me.

"Of course… I saw my son's dick... Like this…"

"Huh!!.. Now, wait a minute there. Huh!!!"

She moans as I reach over and put my hand up her skirt and touch her pussyfoot. Her pussy was already wet and looking forward to my punishment.

"You are wet… You need to be punished as a bad mother."

"That's… Aahhhhh!!"

As he continues to stroke her pussy, she is unable to speak properly due to the pleasure she feels. There are a lot of different tools here, but I won't use almost all of them. Even though she is a masochist female, her slave-like training can actually antagonize her, as she does not fully understand her own nature. Of course, this is just a story now, and sooner or later I will make her like other slaves.

"Oh my!… Kya!"

When I picked her up, she screamed like a girl and just followed my lead without any resistance. I threw her on her bed and took off her clothes, and she just obeyed without any resistance. After taking off all her clothes, she tried to cover her breasts and pussy out of embarrassment, but the handcuffs were placed next to her, and her hands were placed behind her back.

"This can't happen."

Although she verbally said no, she did not resist at all while I handcuffed her, and only after I finished handcuffing her did she move her body as if she were rebelling. As she moved as if she were trying to release her handcuffs, her huge breasts throbbed, stimulating my desire.

"From now on, Mommy will be punished."

"Why me, Aahhhhhh!!"

She is still shy and speaks in denial, but her body is already honest, with her pussy juices flowing and her inverted nipples standing up hard as if begging me to suck them.

"You should get punished for making your pussy wet looking at your son's cock like this, right?"

"Ma, that's right, I have to get punished... That's why!!! Haaaaa!!!"

When he slapped her pussy hard, as she didn't speak in shame, she finally couldn't stand it anymore and admitted that she needed to be punished herself.

"Don't worry, Mommy. I won't do anything her mommy doesn't like. Kekeke."

"Aahhhhh…Yes…Son…"

She already had the expression of a female in heat, and from now on, she was ready to feel pleasure she had never felt before.

"Then I'm going to punish this big ass first."

"Aahhhhhh… In my ass."

"Now, like this!"

Slap!!Slap!!Slap!!Slap!!Slap!!

"Haaaaa!!!"

I made her lie face down, lifted her buttocks to create a good position for striking her from behind, and slammed down hard enough to leave my handprints on her juicy buttocks.

"Haha…Now…This…"

She, who had never been beaten in her life, was unable to come to her senses due to the pain she felt for the first time in her life. Being the masochist she is, she is experiencing sensations she has never felt before as the pain in her ass turns into pleasure for her.

"Kkkk.. Are you feeling this while getting your butt slapped like this, mommy?"

"Oh, no!!…Huh!!"

Slap!!Slap!!Slap!!Slap!!

It was only a slap on her ass, but her pussy felt pleasure, and her pussy juices poured out. She was in denial about this humiliating situation, but when he hit her again, she let out a female moan again.

"Is this okay?"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ha!!..Ha!!..Haaa!!"

She moaned every time her butt was hit, and the woman she had been denying before was gone, and she had become a female.

"Now CUM!!!!"

Slap!!!

"Heeeee!!!!"

Finally, I hit her ass harder, and she climaxed at the same time, squirting her pussy juice all the way to the bottom of the bed.

"Mommy… Are you still going to deny it like this?"

"I'll admit it... I'm a mommy who likes getting spanked."

Unable to resist the pleasure she was experiencing for the first time, she completely shed her deginfied female appearance and emerged as a female in her head.

'Hahahaha… I never thought she would feel this quickly. The training will be faster than I thought.'

The original plan was to train her to feel both pain and pleasure by spanking her ass and fingering her pussy at the same time, but since she was already at the point where pain felt like pleasure, I thought she could go further.

"What should I do with such a naughty mother? ..Huh?.. Tell me, Mommy."

"Ah, son…"

Unable to resist as her hands were tied, she spread her legs wider, revealing her already dripping wet pussy.

"Please punish the mother who likes her son's cock."

"Yes..Mommy!"

"Ahhhhh! My son's cock has arrived!!!!"

I grabbed her newly reddened ass and pushed my dick all the way into her pussy. Then the delighted Milf began to feel pleasure.

"Now… Tell me, what kind of mommy are you??!"

Squeak!!..Slap!!..Squeak!!..Slap!!..Slap!!

"Heeeeek!!!! I'm a mother who feels good when fucked by her son!!!"

As he pounded her pussy hard and without mercy, she lost her senses and started spewing out vulgar and obscene words, contrary to her usual arrogant and cold demeanor.

"Now… I'm cumming in my sexy mommy's pussy!"

"Hey, Mmmmm!!!.. Cum in!! Splurt all my son's semen into mommy's pussy!!"

When he cummed inside her pussy, she accepted it without resistance, couldn't hold it back, and started urinating on her bed.

"Ugh..No.. Don't look.."

With the afterglow of her climax, her strength was relaxed, and her hands were tied. She showed me the sight of her peeing. Still feeling a lot of shame, she tried to move her body to hide it, but instead, her urine leaked here and there, flooding her bed.

"Wow… A grown woman urinating in a place like this"

"Huh… That's.. Aahhhh"

"Originally, I was only going to do this... But I guess you need more punishment. Kekeke."

"Yes… Please punish Mommy for urinating on the bed. Aahhhh."

A bitch who had already given up her modesty no longer hid it and started wiggling her ass and begging for her punishment.

"Now..Come here.."

"H-uh, where are we going?"

I hooked her dog's collar, which was next to her, and dragged her away. She followed me with her trembling legs and headed towards the bathroom. He covered the toilet lid and made her kneel in front of her toilet.

"Why here. Mmmm"

Confused, as she was experiencing this for the first time, she asked why she had come to the bathroom.

"I came here to punish my mother for not being able to urinate properly."

"Uuuuu!!"

I pressed her head down on the toilet lid, sticking it all the way in, and then plunged my dick back into her pussy.

"Uh, in the toilet like this... Aahhhhhh!!. Hihang..Haha!!..Heeeeeun!!!"

She seems to have less aversion to being in such a humiliating position in the bathroom than before, but her body is honest, and her pussy is constantly spewing out pussy juice. And her huge tits were red from hitting the toilet every time I fucked them.

"Now… Apologize to the toilet, Mommy!"

"Please, on the toilet!"

"I apologize for not being able to pee properly!!"

Slap!!..Slap!!

"Heggrrrr!!… Ha.. I will... I apologize!!"

As I pounded her pussy, she felt it even more, and she took off her womanly form again and started moaning properly.

"I'm… Sorry… Toilet!!..Sigh!!..I'm sorry I couldn't even pee properly!!!"

"Now, I'm cumming!!"

"Herrrrgh!!!!"

When I cummed inside her pussy again, she fainted from the humiliating pleasure she was experiencing for the first time.

 

 *

2