Chapter 74 – Exhibitionism Mommy
193 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she fainted, he carried her back to her bed, removed her handcuffs, and cleaned up her surroundings. Even if it was a motel, it was bad manners to dirty it like this, so he cleaned it up, at least roughly.

"Heh…Hmm…"

After she fainted, she fell asleep and made an obscene sound. He felt the urge to wake her up right now and fuck her again, but he thought it was too soon to do that, so he lay down next to her and fell asleep with her for a while.

"Yes?"

"Are you awake?"

When I got up, Hyunji was looking at me with his usual arrogant appearance, having just put her clothes back on. She looked so dirty and disheveled before she fell asleep, but she just quietly looked at me while I was sleeping.

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"It's a little after 1 o'clock... You are probably hungry, so let's go eat."

"Um, can we just order it here?"

After sleeping for about an hour, I didn't want to go somewhere else to eat, so I suggested we order something to eat.

"Here?… If my son wants... that's OK…"

I told her I wanted to eat it here, and she agreed, though she wasn't very willing. Using my phone, I placed my usual order for chicken. I talked to her after finding an intriguing idea. 

"Mommy… Do you want to do something fun with me?"

"Which one?"

She asked an innocent question about my words, and when she heard my idea, she started to get angry at my absurdity.

"What nonsense is that?"

"I'm just trying to provide some service to the delivery workers because they are having a hard time."

"That's nonsense… What kind of service is showing off this woman's body?"

What I said was that she should cover herself with only a shower towel and take the delivery. This is commonly referred to as delivery exposure, and if you look at porn sites, it is an action that takes place in places like motels. The delivery receiver felt pleasure in showing it to others, and it is a good act to kill two birds with one stone, but she, who knows nothing about this culture, rejected it, saying it was nonsense.

"Don't be like that; this is just something you normally do in a motel."

"I mean, who would do something like that?"

She is the one who doesn't believe me. Of course, it's a lie to say that this kind of delivery exposure is common, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I showed her how to go to her porn site on her cell phone and show various delivery exposures.

"This… Something like this...exits??"

Before she saw it, she rejected it as unclean, but when she saw the video, her instincts as a female were stimulated, and she watched more than 10 videos.

"Look… Delivery workers have a hard time too, but they like it when they see a woman's body like my mother's, so they provide service for free."

"Well, the fact that other people can see it..."

No matter how irrational her incest fetishistic sexual orientation may be, because of her Confucian education, she has an aversion to showing her body to people other than her son, whom she perceives as a semi-master.

"Um... When mommy tries it again, I'll let you know how much better you feel."

"Wow, it feels good."

She flinched at my words for a moment and made a secretly expectant expression. Since she had just experienced a humiliating pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt before, her body responded by saying that it felt even better. If it were her before personality, she would have been angry at me for doing something like that earlier or would have retaliated in some way, but her instincts as a female were already slowly awakening, so she stayed silent and said nothing. If, after a while, I fucked her in front of her toilet like I did before, she will definitely accept me.

'Now she is on a train that can't be stopped. Kekekekeuk'

A female's instinct is like a train without brakes, and even though she knows that the only end is the abyss, she can no longer refuse it. She is becoming a female bitch faster than I thought, so I decided to further her progress here today. Even if she refused to expose, she would go further, but since she also wanted to expose, I used it as a subtle bait.

"Huh?..Mommy pleaseeee?"

"Ah, okay… Really… Just this once."

With his final special move, her mother eventually agreed, took off the clothes she had been wearing, wrapped her body in a large bath towel, and waited for her delivery to arrive.

'Hmm. This is like advertising for someone to completely eat it.'

Normally, when a woman wraps herself in a bath towel, parts such as her breasts and buttocks should be completely covered, but because of her huge breasts and buttocks, half of her breasts are exposed and her buttocks are also exposed, so if she lifts it up to cover her breasts more, her buttocks will be completely exposed. Even if she tries to cover it up, her nipples will be exposed, so it maintains a breathtaking appearance.

"Are we really doing it like this?"

She hesitated and became even more ashamed of herself, being more exposed than the women she saw in her videos.

"It's okay.. Mommy.. It will feel good if you try it. All the women in the video liked it too."

"AAhhhh… Ah… I understand…"

After persuading her by stroking her shy buttocks, her female form momentarily popped out, and she completely said yes.

Smart

– Delivery~

While she was worrying like that, her delivery man finally arrived, and after swallowing her saliva once, she held her towel with one hand to keep it from falling down and headed to open her door. I secretly filmed the scene from behind.

'If I show it to Yeonjeong later...hehehe'

When I showed it to Yeonjeong, her daughter and my sex slave, and thought about her reaction, I started laughing, but I held back the sound as best as I could.

"Yes, I'm going out."

Although she maintained her usual haughty expression, she answered in a slightly trembling voice and opened the door, perhaps unable to hide her nervousness as she did this for the first time in her life.

"The ship has been delivered."

The delivery man, seeing her as she opened the door, kept his silence for five seconds, and then he thought about his purpose for coming and handed her the chicken he was holding in his hand.

"Thank you.."

The delivery man couldn't take his eyes off her, as she was holding a towel with one hand, her breasts were half exposed, and her pussy seemed to be visible if she went up just a little bit.

"Here..Card..Yay!"

While trying to give him the card she was holding in her hand to pay, the towel came loose, and she hurriedly grabbed the towel that was about to fall. However, the towel barely covered her front, and because of her large breasts, her buttocks were sticking out a little, making her look even more obscene than before, and she lost her card.

"I'll pick it up!!"

The delivery man, who did not miss this opportunity, quickly picked up her card and raised his head to look at her private parts, but she quickly covered them with her towel.

"Ah..Here.."

The delivery man gave her a really sad look, but because of the way she was now, she couldn't react.

"Well, then, take care of yourselves."

Once her food and card were returned, she quickly closed the door and sat down.

"Aahhhhhh…"

She was breathing heavily, and her head was down, so I couldn't see her expression. I approached her, laughing to myself that a woman who, if her position were to be determined, might sit in the highest position of any woman in the country was now just exposing her own body to her delivery man.

"How are you, Mommy?"

I didn't see her expression, but I could guess what kind of expression she was making. With her recent exposure, she has become one step closer to being her female slave, so the emotions she feels now will not be simple embarrassment and humiliation.

"Kkeuk… It looks like Mommy had fun too."

"Eh, I am fine now."

When she looked up, her expression was smiling, just as I expected. She had refused to expose herself because it was ridiculous, but as she realized the pleasure of exposure, her body responded first. Her smile, which was not her usual smile but one that seemed to awaken her instincts as a female, was truly lascivious.

"Am I smiling?"

Shocked that she felt this way about the situation, she asked me. She seemed to be quite shocked by the fact that she had already enjoyed the exposure she had just had, as she was already unable to control herself due to the huge difference between the reactions of the opposite sex and her body.

Her pussy was already soaking wet, and a little bit of cunt juice was dripping from it.

"Don't worry, Mommy... It's natural for you to feel..."

"Well, it's natural."

"In the video earlier, all the women liked it too. It's just that their female instincts were awakened. hehehehe."

"Ah..Female.instincts . Huh??"

Feeling humiliating pleasure from my words, she seemed to be even more entranced.

"Then…"

"Gulp…"

"Let's eat first!"

"To?"

She thought about being violated by me, and when I asked her to eat with a childish look on my face, she looked embarrassed, came to her senses, answered that she understood, and got ready to eat her chicken.

'Not yet… If you go too fast... you can't.'

To be honest, I wanted to fill her pussy with my semen right now and overflow it, but I held back. As her reason is as strong as her instincts, she should not act hastily unless it is a situation that will completely subdue her reason. If, following her instincts, you give her the pleasure of shame and humiliation that she cannot bear at the moment, she will give you a big opposite reaction, and her reason may turn into a brake.

Therefore, I should slow down a little, and once she can handle it again, speed up again.

*

EXTRA 60+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1