Chapter 75 – Pure Mother
167 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How about… Is it delicious?"

"Well… It's okay…"

Although it was her first time eating delivery food, she ate it well without any objection. If you watch a drama or something, you'll see rich people hating this kind of delivery food, saying it's food for the common people, but they're just talking about rich people who made a lot of money in a short period of time.

'Hehehe..I'm not happy..'

More aggressive in her sex appeal than she thought, she glanced at me with her eyes, hoping for something like she did at the restaurant in the morning. Because of her pride, she doesn't tell me first, but if I ask first, she will accept it with the attitude that there is nothing she can do.

"Eat!"

"Wait a minute, what are you doing?"

When I pulled off the towel she was wearing, her naked body was exposed. Embarrassed by her sudden action, she touched herself with her hands, but it was no use as the sight only made her look more lewd.

"I'm bored… I think it would taste better if I ate food while looking at mommy's body."

"Being naked while eating..."

In the morning, they even poured the soup into her breasts and fed each other with their mouths, but they were hesitant about getting completely naked then.

"Don't be like that. I saw everything anyway, right, Mommy?"

"Really…Okay…"

As expected, she was weak at the word 'mommy', so when I said it with a bit of charm, she eventually gave in and slowly lowered her hand, revealing her huge breasts. Her shy, inverted nipples are always red in front of me.

"Now… I guess mommy's nipples have overcome their shame."

"That's because of my son."

She blames me for not being able to deny it because of her own hardened nipples, but it is her own fault that she is so horny that she cannot control her own body.

"Spread your legs too."

"The legs…"

He wanted to see her pussy too, so I asked her to open her legs, but for some reason she hesitated. I realized why she was shy and forced her legs apart.

"Wow~ Mommy, why are you so wet?"

"Well, that's…"

She refused to open her legs, but when I did it, her legs opened without resistance. And as I expected, her crotch was already soaked with pussy juice. She had just showered, so she had already washed it all off, but she seemed to be soaked in excitement due to her recent exhibitionism.

Slurpt..Slurpt..Slurpt....

"Now… Is it this wet?"

"AAhhhh. Not with your foot. Huh!"

I got up, walked over to her, and gently tapped her pussy with my toes. She accepts my actions without any resistance at all, even though she says no out loud. Even now, when she claims to be embarrassed, she also claims that her pussy, which my toes are prodding, is nice and that she is spitting pussy juice. 

"After all, my Mommy is a bitch. Right? She likes it if I fuck her with my toes and she squirts. Right?"

"Ah…No…AAhhhhh!…Mommy…Is…No…pervert!!"

"Okay?"

"AAAhhhhh!"

When she continued to deny it, I stopped rubbing her pussy, sat down again, and started eating the chicken. She looked a little angry when she saw me like that, but she relaxed her expression as if she had no choice and continued eating again. She's mad at me not because of what he did to her, but because I stopped doing it.

"Hmm… I think it tastes better when I eat it while looking at my mommy's body."

"…"

I'm always looking at her while she is eating the chicken, and her huge breasts and her dripping wet pussy tell me how naughty she is, and the way her chicken crumbs fall on her breasts also makes her look naughty. She moved her body little by little as if she were embarrassed, but she did not cover her body as I ordered, and it seemed that she felt great pleasure in showing it to me, not just shame. As proof, the amount of pussy juice from before was increasing.

"I'm thirsty…"

"Okay..I'm here.."

When I told her that I was thirsty and moved my gaze to the coke, she, reading my thoughts, unscrewed the cap and spilled the coke toward her own nipple.

"Hehehe. I'll drink it well then."

"AAaahhhh!! Aahh!! Is it delicious?"

"Yeah. It's really delicious."

Glup..Glup…Glup.

As I drank and sucked on her nipple moistened with the cola, she looked at me with her adorable child eyes and continued to pour down the cola. Most of the cola spilled onto the floor, but he didn't seem to care and continued to drink the cola as she wanted me to suck her nipples.

"Mommy's breasts taste better than cola."

"Ha-heung! … Is that so? Ha-eun!"

Her hand stopped spilling Coca-Cola at my praise. But I didn't stop sucking her nipples, and she gently wrapped her hand around my head to press it closer to her breasts, as if asking me to suck her more as well.

"Come on, Mommy. Taste how delicious your breasts are! Suck them with me."

I lifted her remaining breast and brought it to her mouth. She was a little worried, but she was already getting into her groove and started sucking on her own nipples along with me.

"Slurp..Slurp..Slurp…Delicious..Slurp."

The sight of her sucking her own nipples as if I were sucking them was just obscene.

"How about it... It's delicious…right?"

"Well… I don't know."

Even if you suck on your breasts, there is no special taste because breast milk does not come out. It's just me who feels the taste of the atmosphere, but it seems like she can't feel much emotion from her own breasts. Just the pleasure of having her breasts sucked was what motivated her.

"So, Mommy, do you like this?"

"That…That…Gulp"

To keep her excitement from decreasing, I took out her favorite dick. Then her eyes changed, and without realizing it, she licked her lips and tasted her nipples.

"Now… It's not fair if I'm the only one who tastes it, so I'll let mommy taste my dick too. Now suck it."

I sat down on the floor and spread my legs a little. Then she came towards me, holding back her spit. Already in the state of a female bitch in heat, she was unable to think rationally and began to move instinctively.

"Now kneel down and lick it."

Despite my commanding tone, she obeyed me obediently. She got down on her knees and lowered her upper body towards my cock in an almost bowing position.

"Aahhh… Can I suck it?"

Her appearance, asking for my permission, was that of a female like my slaves, without any trace of a woman or mother. She didn't rush at my dick right away, but she looked at me with pleading eyes with my cock in front of her.

"Do you want to suck my dick so much?"

Slap… Slap

I asked, slapping her cheek with my dick. It's a completely humiliating situation, but she wants my cock, so she just endures the slight pain it gives her. To be precise, I am even more excited about this humiliating situation.

"Yes, I want to suck it. I want to suck my son's cock!"

Even though her cheeks were slightly red, she smiled brightly and confidently said that she wanted to suck my cock. Her expression was not the worried expression it had been before, but that of a female with only one layer removed.

'Kkkk… If this goes on, I'll have to proceed faster than I think.

Because she had strong pride and reason, I proceeded very slowly. However, once she began to be colored by pleasure, her reason quickly began to fade, and she began to put down her pride even more due to the pleasure I gave her. Now she looks almost completely immersed in pleasure.

"Okay. Then suck it... Ah, swallow my dick all the way."

"I'll do my best. Uup..slurp..Uup..slurp..slurp."

She looked a little scared, as she hadn't had the dick all the way down her throat yet, but she soon started sucking the dick with a doe-like expression. However, since she had no skills, she sucked less than half of my dick.

"Really, you are a little old, so you can't do this, and there's nothing you can do about it. Come on, let me help you!"

"Uuuuu "Uuuuu"

I held her head and shoved my dick deep into her throat. Although she was suffering from the congestion in her throat, which she felt for the first time, she did not stop sucking my cock. Rather awkwardly, she tried to please me by moving her tongue harder.

"Ah… Mommy's mouth feels good."

"Wooow!!..Wooow!!..Wooow!!!..Wooow!!!"

Even in her pain, she listened to me and smiled at me with her tearful face. I couldn't see her expression properly because she was sucking my cock, but it was clear that she was happy.

"Ah, I'm cumming in your mouth!"

"Uuuuuck!!"

I put my dick as deep as I could and ejaculated. Because my ejaculation was quite long, she had to swallow my semen without even being able to breathe during that time. Her soft arms held me around my waist, and she tried to drink it all.

"Puha..Cough!!..Cough!!..Cough!!"

She worked hard, but because it was something she was not used to, she ended up not being able to swallow all of my semen, and a little bit of it spilled out and fell on her floor.

"How was it? delicious right?"

"Cough, um, it was delicious."

She showed a lewd smile and said it was really delicious.

"Really?… then lick the spilled cum from the floor."

"Well… That's too much."

When I pointed to the semen on the floor, she made excuses, but it was no use to me.

"If it's really delicious, you should eat that too. Come on, hurry up, or I won't give it to you again, Mommy."

"That… That…"

She was troubled by my command to eat the semen that had spilled on the floor, but when he said that he would never give her my semen again, she eventually got down and licked up my semen that had fallen on the floor.

"I ate everything here."

"Hehe.. Okay, good job, Mommy. Now let's go to the next step."

 *

EXTRA 60+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 30+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1