Chapter 76 – Toilet Mommy
234 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took her and headed to the bathroom. She had already given up on the humiliating pleasure and followed me in without any hesitation.

"Here… Kneel, Mommy…"

"N-Yes…"

I made her get down on her knees in the middle of her bathroom. I feel great satisfaction that the proud woman is obeying my words.

"How do you feel now?"

"Well, I don't know... I've never felt like this. Mmmm."

She has lived a disciplined life for decades, but everything is about to fall apart due to the pleasure she felt in just two days. She herself probably doesn't know much about her current feelings. Only her pleasure dominates her and paralyzes her reason.

"Feeling good?"

"..I..Don't know..Heegguk!!"

He prodded his toes into her denying pussy as if the last member of the opposite sex was denying her own pleasure. Then, filled with the pleasure felt in her pussy, she began to moan like a complete bitch in heat.

"I'll stop if I don't tell you honestly."

"It feels…Good!!"

She eventually gave in to her pleasure and told honestly how she felt. Pleasure is like a drug; once you experience it, you cannot escape it. Her pleasure was that her training started to go faster.

"Kkkk.. Do you like it when your son's toes are stuck in your pussy right now?"

"Yes… Yes… I'm feeling good with my son's toes in my pussy right now!!"

"You're such a pervert, mommy.."

"Yes!! That's right! I'm a pervert, mommy!!"

She makes remarks that, had other people heard them, would have killed her social standing, even though I am not her biological family. Nevertheless, she is now unable to resist the pleasure I am giving her while maintaining a cheerful expression..

"Hmm… Mommy, I guess you should be punished for acting like a pervert like this. Right?"

"Aahhh.. Yesss.."

She already felt pleasure in everything I did, and even when I said it was her punishment, she swallowed her saliva and looked expectant. Anyone who knew her would be astonished to see a woman with wealth in this country and the ability to shake up the country now submissive to a child as old as her son in the SM motel. You won't be able to stop it.

In her position, she can choose men according to her taste and do as she pleases, whether married or not, but she has lived a restrained life for the status of her family all her life, so her current appearance will be even more shocking.

'hehehe… I wonder how Yeonjeong will react when she sees this.'

Although his slave claimed she would give me her own mother, in practice she would have kept her affairs private.

Despite our brief encounter, I had the impression that she was a very challenging woman. If he hadn't been aware of her sexual orientation and her incest fetish, she could never have made her, his slave. Though he believes she is not quite there, she is not yet a total slave.

'This is all I'll do today... Next occasion... I'll complete make her my slave.'

As I watched her in heat, I organized my thoughts in my head and opened my mouth.

"Hmm… What kind of punishment would be good?"

"Aahhhh.."

"Okay!… Then, as punishment, mommy will be my toilet from now on!"

"Huh, toilet?!"

She was embarrassed by my words. She had almost completely let go of reason, but she had not yet given up all of her pride, so she seemed a little repulsed by her humiliating role as a toilet.

"Yes! Since you are a woman who urinates everywhere, it's only right to be used as a toilet, Mommy."

Slap…Slap…Slap…

".."

Her troubled face instantly transformed into a feminine bitch face when I struck it with my cock, as she was unable to control her instincts.

"Ah, okay… Mommy, I'll be my son's private toilet."

".. Okay.. So.. Then I swear by saying it here." I tried to film her with my cell phone.

"…"

"Now.. Quickly.."

"Aahhh!"

I hit her face hard with my dick once again as she tried to think again. This time, her cheeks were slightly red, but she looked happier. She swallowed her saliva once and began to speak.

"I… I swear that from now on I will become my son's toilet mommy as punishment for being aroused by his cock."

The sight of her smiling while swearing at my cell phone camera made her look happier and more relaxed than ever.

"Then, let's use Mommy's toilet first."

"W..I'm here.. Aahhh."

She naturally opens her mouth even at the expression 'blowjob', which is more humiliating than the expression 'blowjob', and looks just like my slaves.

"Oooooo... Aahhhh... Uuuuu"

This time, instead of holding her head, I just shoved my dick into her mouth. I pushed my cock deep enough to go all the way to her root, but she didn't reject it and held it in, trying as hard as she could to open her throat.

"Oooh!!…Wooow!!..Wooow!!…"

Even though she tries, she still can't suck my cock properly because she has only done it once. She made a noise as if she were in pain, but she wrapped her arms around my waist, showing that she would never pull out first.

".. My mommy's toilet mouth feels good."

"Ugh!!..Ugh!!..Ugh!!..Ugh!!!"

She is the one who smiles and expresses joy, even though she is distressed by my praise. Seeing her with tears in her eyes from her pain but not giving up on sucking my cock, I thought to myself that her quality as a slave was clear.

"Jal-sucking mommy's mouth in the toilet... I'm going to mommy's favorite cum. So take it all and eat it!!"

"Wooow!!..Wooow!!..Wooow!!..Wooow!!.savour the cum!!"

While she was sucking his cock, she nodded her head slightly, and as if she were determined, she sucked my cock even faster, causing me to ejaculate.

"I'm cumming..Mommy!!"

"Uuuuuck!!!…Gulp..Gulp..Gulp.."

Now that she had accepted her own tendencies, she swallowed hard, trying to take all of my semen, unlike before. He had already ejaculated several times, but she was still trying to swallow my thick semen without stopping, as if it were difficult for her to swallow.

"Puha! … Aahhh… Here… I ate it all."

"Um… Good job… Mommy… Was it delicious?"

"Yes..Yes… It's delicious.."

She opened her mouth to let me know she had finished eating and looked at me like a puppy, asking for praise. I was also amazed that she had swallowed all of my semen, so I patted her head and praised her, and she smiled happily.

"Now… Then… Let's use you like a real toilet."

"Uh, how??.."

Now she doesn't reject me but rather asks me what I'm going to do, and now she's determined to accept me no matter what, and she's even more excited.

"What does a toilet do?"

"No way.."

She read my thoughts and looked shocked. Although it is an unhygienic and dirty act, it is an act that can cause greater humiliation than anything else: collecting urine and drinking it.

"Why?… I don't like it."

My still-strong cock was aimed at her as if I were going to urinate at her right away. As she looked at my cock, she felt humiliated by her own appearance, but the humiliation gave her even greater pleasure, so she unconsciously opened her mouth wide, preparing to receive my piss.

"W…Here…"

"Keu… Yeah… Just now, I used you like as a toilet. But now you are really a toilet. So .I'm going to piss..."

Shhhhh

"Ugh…Gulp…Gulp…Gulp…"

When I aimed at her mouth and peed on her, she resisted at first, but she held back and started drinking my piss eagerly. However, because she still lacked the skill to open her throat, she couldn't catch all the urine that poured out without stopping, so it flowed out of her mouth and wetted her body. The urine flowed from her mouth, chest, stomach, and along her lush pussy hair, forming a small puddle on the floor.

"..very good ... toilet mommy…"

"Thank you, son."

She naturally called me out, and as if she had cummed away just by drinking my urine, she squirted her pussy juice all over my urine that fell on the floor.

"But… If you spill it like this, you'll be disqualified from being used the toilet. So… Lick it all up, Mommy."

"Ah, I understand."

There is my urine all over her body, but she can't lick it all off, so she licks the urine off her own chest first.

"AAhhhh.. Mmmmm"

The sight of her holding her own huge breasts, taking them into her own mouth, and licking them is a lewd sight that most women cannot do.

"..Lick whatever is on your nipples at the same time."

"Yes..Uuuuup..Ahhhhh. aaaaaahh"

She brought both her nipples together in the middle and licked and sucked them. She felt pleasure from sucking her nipples, so even after she had licked them all, she did not take her mouth off and continued licking.

"Jjuup..slurp..AAhhhhh…slurp"

"What are you doing now? I told you to lick up the piss. When will you finish while only sucking on the nipple?"

"S-sorry…"

When I raised her voice slightly, she was startled and hurriedly removed her mouth from her nipple and let go of her hand. Then her breasts heaved and quivered, found their place, and stopped.

"Now, you have to eat what spills on the floor."

"Yes…Gulp"

Licking my own urine that spilled on the floor is completely different from licking the semen that spilled on the floor earlier. It is a more humiliating and shameful act, but it is a natural act for her, who is now my toilet.

"Slurp..Uup..Slurp..Slurp..Slurp."

It was hard to believe that she was the same person she was when I first saw her not long ago, lying down on the floor, licking and drinking the urine that had spilled.

'How will Yeonjeong react when she sees this?'

She will never think that when I go to my house, I will show her own daughter the video I am filming of her. She has become an obedient bitch, and she is following my commands. Since opening her eyes to pleasure, she has completely forgotten her reason for meeting me and is gradually turning into a female bitch by simply throwing herself into the pleasure I give her.

 

 *

EXTRA 60+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 30+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1