Chapter 77 – Crossroads of Choice
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehehe… I licked it all."

After licking up all the urine that had spilled on the floor, she raised her head and looked at me with an expression that seemed to ask for praise.

"Good job… Mommy… Now you're a great toilet for me too. hehe"

"That… That…"

Although she was happy about my compliment, she couldn't say yes because of her pride, so she slightly lowered her head and didn't reply.

"So… Now… Shall we try using Mommy's pussy toilet?"

"Haha… I understand… Now… Here is Mommy's toilet pussy!"

When it was finally her turn to stick my cock into her eager pussy, she quickly turned her body around, pointed her big ass towards me, and spread her pussy open with her own hands. Her pussy was already so wet that no foreplay was needed, and she was spread wide open, presenting herself.

"Then.."

"Hmph!! My son's dick came in!!"

As soon as I inserted the dick into her, she loved it so much that she climaxed lightly, and her pussy juices were flowing. But she couldn't get any more pleasure because I didn't move with my dick in her.

"Uh, why are you not moving it, son? Aahhh"

Looking at me with her impatient expression, she was breathing heavily and begging me to fuck her faster.

"Um… It's not fair that I'm the only one who keeps moving. Mommy, you should move this time."

"Huh..Ah..I understand… Huh!..Aahhhh!..Yuuuuu!!..Aahhhh!!"

She made movements as though she were inpatient with hearing me say that, and since she was unable to move only her waist, she began fucking me with movements of her entire body.

"Haheung.. Aahhhh. Aahhhh"

"It's no fun if you stay still like that."

"I-I'm sorry.. AAhhh..AAhhh!"

She used up her entire body to move for less than 10 minutes, but she stopped moving, breathing heavily as if she were exhausted. As she does not exercise regularly, her stamina is very low, so just moving like this made her whole body drenched in sweat.

"Wow… The bathroom is full of smells because of mommy's sweat."

"Huh..Sorry.."

Her face turned red as she felt embarrassed when he said that she smelled. No matter how big an influencer she is, she is ultimately a woman, so she feels a little hurt by my comment that she stinks. I stuck my dick deep inside her pussy, hugged her from behind, and whispered in her ear.

"hehe.. The bathroom is full of female bitch scent, so it's hard to control my dick ."

"Haggggg!!..Ss..Sorry!!… Sorry for smelling like a female bitch!!"

I gave her a back hug and proceeded to fuck her with my cock, giving her enough pressure to distort her breasts. Her movements now were unrecognizable from her clumsy and slow ones, which were intended to embarrass her female counterpart. Her mind would not leave it alone, and she even experienced pleasure as her breasts were gripped so tightly that they hurt.

"Heeeeek!!!!… I am Cumming...Cumming!!" She climaxed while shouting this.

She was cumming, and her pussy juice was gushing out, but I didn't stop bucking her waist because I hadn't cummed yet.

"Higgrrrrgh!!!..AAhhhhhh!!!!…AAhhhhhh!!!"

She is climaxing without stopping, unable to control herself from the sheer pleasure she cannot even speak of, and just accepting my cock.

"Ugh, I'm cumming. Son, please cum in this toilet pussy!!"

"AAhhhhhh !!!!"

When I cummed, she climaxed strongly again and began to urinate, arching her back and spouting out her pussy juice with an ahegao expression. Her body has already fainted, her body is limp, and her pussy is urinating as much as she drank my urine.

"Umm… This place…"

"what happened…Mommy?"

"Son…"

She was now in her bathtub with me, but she collapsed on her own urine and couldn't be moved to her bed, so I splashed some water on her to wash her off and then got into her bathtub.

"I had fun today thanks to my Mommy."

"I'm glad if that's the case."

When she thought about today's events, her face turned slightly red out of embarrassment, but she liked herself, so she didn't say anything else. After washing up, we got dressed and prepared to go back.

"Mommy.."

"Why is that so?"

I hugged her from behind as she was about to leave first.

"I like my mommy."

"I like my son too."

The woman who responded shyly to my confession did not have the look on her face that she had ever heard of being good for her son.

"So, I want to make her mommy my slave."

"What do you mean?"

Embarrassed by my sudden intention to make her my slave, she turned her head and looked at me. When she thinks about the sex she has had so far, she is no different from a slave, but she thinks of it as a kind of play rather than truly becoming a slave, so she is embarrassed by my words.

Her body is already obeying me, but Kim Hyunji, the master of her family and a woman who has never been under anyone in her life, still has strong reason and pride, so she has a strong aversion to being a slave rather than anything else.

"I want to make mommy my slave, even more mean than she is now."

"H..Mmm…Son.."

I said as I stroked her stomach, over her pussy, and under her breasts. Her body, which is more sensitive than I thought, twitches as if feeling my touch even after that much caressing, but since I am not touching it directly, she feels like something is missing. This is a kind of warning, meaning that if she refuses, he will not be able to give her the pleasure that can satisfy her like he is now.

" Mommy, you will be my slave, or else you won't see me in the future."

She was startled.

She was startled by my words, and her body froze on the spot. Because she fell in love with the pleasure I gave her, it will be difficult for her to live without this pleasure any longer.

"Don't worry… I'm not asking you to answer right away. So take your time and think about it. Or today could be the last time..."

"…"

"Then… Let's go, Mommy!"

I left the motel with a bright expression on my face that made it hard to believe that I was the person who had just said something dangerous. She came out holding her hand, and to anyone who didn't know her, it would appear that she and her son were on good terms. I had no idea what happened at the motel.

"Ma'am, have you come out safely?"

Since we had been there longer than expected, the big guy just kept waiting in the car. Even if he wanted to go up himself, he couldn't because of the order she gave him, so he just waited in vain.

"First of all... Ah… take this child home."

"Okay, ma'am."

He can't guess what happened with me, because it's hard to imagine that she would have done something like that, so her big guy just stopped thinking about me and her. The atmosphere in her car was quite gloomy, and she was worried about what I said at the motel.

"Hmm, I guess we've arrived."

"Yes.. Then.."

"Mommy… Open your mouth."

Her car pulled up in front of my house, and before getting out, I gave her one last command. Previously, her child had just given a forceful command instead of asking for it, which might have made her angry if she were her usual self, but now she thought about it for about 3 seconds and closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Opened and slightly stuck out her tongue.

Slurp…

Contrary to her expectations of a deep kiss, I collected saliva in her mouth and let it drip onto her tongue. She opened her eyes to a touch that was different from what she thought, and she was a little surprised to see what she was like now, but she did not avoid it.

"It's a gift before you go... Keep savoring it. And swallow it when you get to mommy's house."

"Eh..yes."

I got off and headed to my house, leaving her behind as she couldn't even speak properly because of the spit I gave her.

And as I commanded, she savored my saliva until she returned to her house. Only when she returned to her room did she swallow the saliva and climax, squirting out her pussy juice.

"I've come home ."

"Ah!..Welcome, master.."

"Welcome.."

As he returned home, Yeji, who was training Yeonjeong, quickly came to the front door and bowed to me. After that, Yeonjeong crawled on shaky legs and bowed like Yeji.

"How is it going?"

"Yes.. Master.. I thought my younger sister was just a bitch. But she has more qualifications in this area than I thought. Hehe…"

"Okay?"

"Yes… I practiced training her when my master left in the morning. Hehe… She was better than I thought... I ended up squirting out pussy juice without even realizing it.

"Hmm… Then there won't be any problems later when she works as a local assistant. So what were you doing now?"

"As revenge for this morning, I am now giving my younger sister orgasmic torture."

Unlike Yeji, who speaks casually with a bright expression, Yeonjeong looks clearly exhausted.

"Okay… Well, that's all. I took pictures of something interesting, so let's see together."

"Ah…Yes…Master"

"Master…"

The two people who had an idea about the video I filmed looked at me with surprised expressions. In particular, Yeonjeong had an expression of disbelief but also a face full of anticipation. After taking off all my clothes, I sat on the sofa, and the two slaves sat under the sofa and rubbed their bodies against my legs, as if it were natural. Then I connected my phone to the TV, and the video I shot started playing.

When the video started, Yeji watched the video smiling with a surprised expression, and Yeonjeong, who was next to her, watched the video with her mouth open as if she had seen something unbelievable.

'Hehehe..this is the last time...'

In the video, it is a local delivery exposure scene that was filmed for the first time, and it vividly captures the scene where she goes to the delivery man with only a towel and almost ends up naked because she almost missed the towel. The expression on her face as she walks towards me after receiving the food is like Yeonjeong's. It had the expression of a female masochist bitch she had never seen before.

 

 

 *

EXTRA 60+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1