Chapter 78 – The Anger
160 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I didn't get a call today either."

" Haa..Haa.."

"Master.."

"Huh..Haa..Haha."

It was eleven at night, and Hyunji still hadn't called to say if she was going to become my slave or not. Three days have passed since I ended our relationship, and I'm beginning to get a little anxious about her. Based on her response, I assumed that she would quickly accept our breakup and become my slave, but I was mistaken in thinking that she would not communicate with me for a longer period of time. 

"Then… Shall we start today?"

"Woof woof!!"

"Oink...Oink!!"

"Nyaaaaang!!"

At my words, the three slaves each let out animal cries and rushed at me. Normally, they would have made a fuss by rubbing, biting, and sucking their pussies, but today all three of them were just licking my dick with their mouths.

Jeonghee is licking the glans, Yeonjeong is licking the cock pillar on the right, Yeji is licking the balls on the left, and they are tasting the cock as if they had starved for a few days.

"Go..Gooooo!!Buhihiit!!"

After less than five minutes of Yeji licking my glans, she seemed to have reached her climax, rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue as her pussy juices squirted vigorously.

"Me too!! Awww!!"

"Oinkkkk!!"

Soon after, Yeonjeong climaxed and squirted out her pussy juice like Jeonghee, and by a narrow margin, Yeji also reached her climax.

"Kuk… Then Yeji is eliminated today again."

"AAhhh… Master…"

Yeji looks at me with tears in her eyes and a pleading expression at my words. The look in his eyes made me feel weak, but I still spoke firmly.

"No.. Take a shower and go to sleep."

"Yes, master."

She got up weakly at my command and headed to the bathroom.

"Yeji.."

"Sister…"

Jeonghee and Yeonjeong looked at Ye-i with pity, but they had no intention of giving in because they were starving as well.

"Okay… Then let's start again."

"Yes..Master!!"

"Woof woof!!"

The two of them had been looking at Yeji with pity just a few seconds ago, but as soon as I gave the signal, they immediately turned to the faces of horny females and eagerly licked my cock.

'Hehe… I'm looking forward to later...'

The three slaves are currently being prevented from using their pussies. I hurried to them in desperation . The last slave standing that day will be rewarded with the privilege of serving my cock until morning; the other two will be eliminated for cumming fast and will go to sleep.

This kind of game started three days ago and will be played until Hyunji contacts me. Yeji never won, so she couldn't even suck my dick properly for 3 days. She is in a state of frustration because she is forbidden from doing anything to gain sexual pleasure other than sucking my cock, so she is probably feeling like she is dying right now.

'It's a pity for me too... I can't help but make my slaves be tortured.

'Yeji must have been the most angry... Hehehe… It'll get fun later...'

She has not been able to win even once, and she has not served me properly for three days. She is already frustrated to the point of reaching her limit, and her anger is directed only at Hyunji. The other slaves are also worried because Yeji, who has the strongest S tendency, is the most angry, but I am rather satisfied with this situation.

'The day that bitch becomes my slave... Yeji will show me how to use that bitch. Hehe'

If things continue in this state, Yeji, who lacks self-control, may treat Hyunji so harshly that it completely destroys her, but Hyunji will eventually become my property, and I probably won't let her ruin Hyunji .

"Aahhhhh!!"

"That!!…"

"The winner today is the sow!"

This time, Jeonghee, who had climaxed in less than 10 minutes, looked more delighted than before and squirted out her pussy juice, while Yeonjeong, who had not yet gone, looked depressed and stopped licking my dick.

"Then Yeonjeong goes home, and Jeonghee goes to the bedroom and starts serving."

"Aahhh!!!..Yes!!..Master!! OINk...OINK"

Now making a natural pig squeal, she crawled on all fours to the bedroom, making a path with her cunt juices.

That day, Jeonghee served him with her mouth until he woke up, filled her stomach with his semen, and returned home. Jeonghee was startled when Jisoo mentioned a strange smell while eating breakfast, but fortunately Jisoo didn't pay much attention and passed by. After Jisoo left, Jeonghee, whose legs became weak, sat down on the spot, and her pussy juices flowed out.

Ring..Ring..

Ring..Ring..

On the 5th day after breaking up with Milf Mommy, I finally got a text from her. The call came when he was getting ready to go to school in the morning, and only Yeji was at home now.

"Hehe… I have a thing today... I'll come home late."

"Yes, master… Please come back soon."

Even though she hadn't had a dick in just a few days, she looked quite exhausted. She couldn't sleep properly because her body was constantly heating up, and for the past five days, her pussy juice had been dripping out of her pussy without drying up. She is still greeting me in a polite manner, but her pussy juice has already flowed down her legs and ankles and has pooled on the floor.

"Soon… We'll be able to taste our she-cat's pussy."

Flinch

"Thank you, master."

She was so happy with what I said that her expression was very bright, and she even shed tears from her emotion.

"Then I'll be going."

"Yes, please come back, master!"

After receiving a warm greeting from her, which I hadn't heard in a long time, I left the house to meet Hyunji.

"Huh?… Has the driver changed?"

When I got to the front of the house, the car I had driven in last time was there to meet me, but this time, I was greeted by a young woman wearing a neat black suit instead of a large person.

"Yes… Your wife will tell you the details."

Responding with a blunt expression on her face, she put me in the car and headed somewhere. I arrived at my destination sooner than expected; it was about a 10-minute walk from the elementary school I currently attend. What's unique is that this place was originally a residential area with many houses crowded together, but the place I got off was where there was a huge house, and the long walls stretching to the left and right gave an idea of the size of this house.

'When… was something like this built here? ... I'm sure there used to be a park here.;

I was a bit dumbfounded to see that the park had disappeared and a large house had been built in just a few days.

"Please come in."

I followed the blunt woman in, climbed the stairs, and found a house in the middle of a very large lot. The house boasts a fairly large lot, but because the lot is so large, it doesn't feel too big. The impression is that there are no privacy issues simply because it is built at a considerably higher location than the surrounding houses and has high walls.

"Welcome…"

"Long time, no see."

As I entered the house and headed to the living room, I was greeted by Hyunji after seeing her for the first time in a long time. Her outfit was quite light, but the white negligee gave off a very glamorous vibe. And around her, there were about six young women dressed in the usual maid outfits, and if anyone saw them, they looked like the bad taste of some pervert rich person. Nowadays, it is not common to see a maid wearing a maid uniform.

I naturally sat in front of Hyunji, which is the head table and is usually the seat for the highest-ranking person in the family.

'Hehehe… As expected, my thoughts were not wrong.'

Although she had not yet said hello, I was convinced by the location of the house, the appearance of the maids, and the way she looked like a shy girl with a nervous, slightly red face, which would mean she too would be my slave.

"It's been a while. How have you been?"

"Yes. I'm fine.."

An awkward air flowed between us, and she remained silent, only blushing on her face. The maids around us had expressionless faces and quietly closed their eyes, making the atmosphere even more awkward.

"Then… Can you send these people somewhere else?"

I asked her to send the maids around me to gain some privacy. It was a natural step since it was not something to talk about in front of strangers.

"It's okay… Don't worry about the people around you. Just think of them as objects."

"Yes?"

I asked back in confusion. This is because I didn't quite understand what she said about thinking of the people around you as just objects. I just quietly organized her words in my head.

'As expected… should I say…'

Perhaps the women around her really exist only to serve her—women she thought only existed in movies or cartoons. As I found out later, they are all her orphans and have been taught from the age of three to serve and obey only her, so they are literally her slaves.

"Then… Can we talk about that?"

"Yes…"

Seeing her shyly agreeing, I didn't hesitate any longer and spoke directly.

"So mommy… You will be my slave."

These words were unthinkable to come from the mouth of a child, but the maids around them looked calm. And when Hyunji heard me, he smiled shyly and said,

"Yes… I will become my son's slave Mommy."

 

 *

1