Chapter 79 – Cow Mommy
244 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehe…Really?…Um…Really?"

"I'm serious!!"

She shouts cutely, but her impression and behavior have definitely changed completely since I first met her. She no longer hid her face and emotions behind her face, but revealed herself fully in front of me.

"Are you sure you won't regret it?… If you really become my slave… I won't be as gentle with you as before… I will reveal her mommy's true nature, and you will never be able to go back to the way you were before…"

"What I did before… I did it gently…"

She couldn't believe that her previous sex, which she considered hardcore play, had been considered gentle by him . If he had done it in front of other slaves, they would have caught his boasting, but for Hyunji, who was experiencing everything for the first time, she couldn't imagine a stronger sex than this.

"If I become your slave mommy, will sex get rougher?"

"Huh?" 

"Tsk.."

Her expression is not one of fear or rejection, but of anticipation at the thought of doing something even worse. Having abandoned her reason, she can no longer hide her honest feelings.

"I will become…Really… I will become a slave mommy."

"Good.."

I took out my phone and switched it to shooting mode, ready to take pictures of her.

"Then show your sincerity to this camera… If I don't like it, it's over there…"

"Gulp… I understand…"

Steeling her resolve, she stood up from her seat and slowly took off her negligee. As expected, she was wearing nothing, so she became naked in an instant. Naked in front of her six maids and me, she blushed with shame but did not cover her own body. She then spread her pussy with her own hands.

Squeak…

When she opened her pussy, she was already wet and made an obscene noise as she opened, and a stream of her pussy juice flowed out. Even in this situation, the maids didn't move at all, but their faces turned faintly red.

"I..I.."

"You have to tell me exactly who it is."

"Tsk…Yeah…"

She became more embarrassed by my pointing it out and looked at her camera, her hands shaking slightly. And with a lewd smile, she continued.

"I, Kim Hyunji, swear to become a slave mommy who will treat her son, Hyun-su, as her master… She will begin masturbating her oath from now on.."

Having declared herself my slave, she started masturbating unbidden to satisfy my desire. If she showed this scene to anyone she knew, no one would believe her. They might think it's just something similar-looking people do.

AAhh.. AAhh.. AAhh.. AAhh..

"Huh… Hah… Ah… Son… Master!!"

Although she is not related to me by blood, I exploited her sexual preference and incest fetish and trained her, making her my slave mommy. It was a way to attack her rational and strong self-esteem, but it was better than he thought, so I continued to train her like this. She really liked the idea of a Mommy being trained by her son, so I didn't refuse.

Slurpt.. Aahh...Slurpt.. Aahh.

"Uh, do you like mommy's masturbation? ..Ugh!!..Aahh!!"

"Hehe. Yes, I think it's great. Her obscene appearance is perfect for her to become my mommy slave."

"Thank you..Thank you!!"

She became even more excited by my praise and couldn't hold back, and climaxed on the spot. The sight of her climaxing with her legs making an M shape and her huge breasts bouncing was just obscene.

"Hey… I am cumming… cumming…"

Her legs went weak, and she sank down on the spot, sitting on her own pussy juice that had spilled on the floor, her legs soaked with her pussy juice, and she looked at me with her eyes, asking for praise.

"Good…Very…Good… Now mommy is my slave cow…"

"Yes…Son… Please take care of me…"

She looked ecstatic and had the happiest look on her face I had ever seen.

"From now on, just call me Son... It's awkward to say 'master'.'"

"Yes… Son… And I have one thing to tell you…"

"Huh?… What is it?"

Now, when I was about to start training her properly, she hesitated, saying she had something to say.

"Please… Please look at this…Aahhh…"

She has inverted nipples, so her nipples are always buried in her breasts, and now she is stimulating her by inserting her fingers like I used to do before to get her nipples out. It wasn't long before she revealed her large nipples.

"Uh..Here..Mmmm"

She grabbed her nipples and pressed them with all her might. Then, little by little, milk began to come out of her nipples.

"What?… No way…"

"I'm not pregnant…It's just… It started coming out a few days ago."

Speaking shyly, she explained that at first, a few drops came out, but as the days went by, more and more came out, and now she could squirt it out.

'Hehehe…This…is an unexpected twist…'

I walked up to her, grabbed her nipples sitting on her floor, and pulled them up onto her.

"Aahhh!!"

Her breasts, which were easily extensible in size, stretched quite long even when she was sitting down, and breast milk was coming out little by little from her nipples. Then I started drinking breast milk by sucking the nipple with my mouth.

"Heeeeet!!!..You are drinking! ..My son is drinking his mommy's milk!!"

She began to become sexually excited by my actions of sucking a her nipple, as it was like a baby drinking mommy's milk, and the act of feeding her son breast milk filled her pussy with strong simulation, and she reached climax even faster and again. She cummed while squirting out her pussy juice.

"Hehe…My son… Breastmilk… Aahh"

"..Are you feeling this horny while breastfeeding your son?"

"Haheung… Yes… I can feel it in my worm…"

She was honest and spoke frankly about her sexual arousal, something she was embarrassed to tell others about. These are words that can come out now that she has fully accepted her own personality.

"This kind of vulgar cow mommy needs to be punished…"

"Yes, please… Please punish the lewd cow mama!!"

Her eyes lit up when he said it was her punishment, and she let out a harsh breath, asking for more punishment.

"hehe.. Yes, this lustful slave should look right."

I took out a few tools from the bag I brought with me. He had a dog collar, a leash, and a whip used on slaves. When she saw those tools, she seemed even more excited and smiled, and stuck her neck out to me.

"Ah, please fill the cow's mommy pussy with your cum.."

"Now…Here… It looks good on you…."

"Thank you.."

Standing on her own and wearing her dog collar, she naturally stood on all fours and had an animal-like appearance. Especially because of her huge humps, when she stood on all fours, her nipples were just barely above the floor, giving her an even more cow-like appearance.

"Now..Moo like a cow.."

"Uh..mooing like an animal.. Like this?"

"MOOOO"

"..Yeah..You get your role very well mommy.."

"Thank you, son."

Making an animal-like noise and looking truly delighted at my praise for being like a cow, she came up to me and nuzzled her face against my leg.

"But... what is the role of these maids?"

"Ah..They are the ones who will make it possible for my son to live comfortably, so if there is something you want, you can just order them…They all see my son as their master, so you can give them orders to your heart's content.."

"Okay?.."

The maids did nothing exceptional to suggest that they fit the description; instead of sexually training people and making them into sex slaves, they were like real slaves trained since their childhood.

"There..You.."

"Yes, master."

The blunt-looking woman who had brought me had somehow changed into her maid uniform and was standing among her maids. There were 7 maids in total, and Hyunji informed me that they were all my property.

"Is it true what this cow said?"

"Yes, master, we were originally the ones serving her, but thanks to your wife's last order, we have come to serve Hyeonsu as our master. If you want anything, feel free to order it to your heart's content."

"Well.. okay. First.. I'll teach this cow what it's like to be my slave, and I'll use you all.."

"Yes, master."

She seemed a little startled by my words, but when the conversation ended without any change in her expression, she returned to her seat. Since they are not emotionless people, some of the maids who heard me blushed visibly, and there were also maids who looked at me with a secretly expectant expression.

"Okay, Mommy… Let's go to the bedroom."

"Yes…Son…"

I walked ahead holding the leash, and Hyunji followed me on all fours. Her excitement made her breast milk spill a little as she walked, creating a path that gradually filled her house with her female scent.

"Ah..The maids also follow me..I'll show you how the former master will turn into my slave…hehe."

""Yes, master""

The maids followed my command and entered the bedroom. The bedroom alone was over 40 meters square, so even though there were nine people in it, it was quite comfortable.

"Ah… In front of these maids… My son's slave…"

"Okay, now tell me..What will happen from now on?.."

"Yes, son…"

The maids were standing side by side at the bottom of the bed, watching us. Hyeonji lay down on a bed larger than a king size, opened her pussy to the women and spoke.

"J..From now on, please watch as your former master becomes the cow slave mommy of your new master.. Aahh."

"Good job..Mommy.."

"Son…"

Now she seems ready to become my slave, accepting any humiliating command. Of course, it's not enough by my standards, but I plan to make her a complete cow slave in the next 3 days.

 

 *

1