Chapter 80 – Her Ownership
382 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay… Remember my mindset now... From now on, I won't stop, even if it's painful, humiliating, or shameful."

"Yes…"

She really is a milf who acts like a shy girl for her age. She blushes at my words and turns her head slightly, acting like a woman who has just confessed. What I said to her wasn't romantic at all and seemed like a ridiculous threat on her part, but it sounded like a confession of hers that made her very happy.

"Now, Mommy, where should I start using it?… Tell me directly where you want me to give it to you."

"Yes… First… Ah~"

She was lying on her bed, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue.

"I will offer you my mouth first."

"Hehe… Then from now on, Mommy's mouth is mine!"

"Ugh!!..Ugh!!..Ugh!!..Ugh!!"

I got on top of Hyunji, sat on her chest as a chair, crushed her breasts, and shoved my dick all the way into her mouth. In the past, I would put it in slowly or leave a little room, but this time, without thinking about her feelings, I just pushed my dick deep into her throat, all the way to the base, just for my own pleasure.

With my cock all the way in, her mouth is so wide that only my cock hair is visible, and the cock is not visible at all.

"Oh… Your mouth has grown a lot. Did you practice with your husband in the past few days?"

"Uuuuu was was was was was was"Uuuuu! It was wasssss."

Despite her sudden cock insertion, she naturally opened her throat and started licking the pole of my cock with her tongue. She clearly couldn't even lick properly a few days ago, but she must have done some practice during the break, and her skills have improved considerably. The deep throat I'm playing now is quite a hard game for a woman, so just practicing sucking and sucking doesn't improve her skills, so I was a little puzzled and kept fucking her mouth.

"Excuse me, sir."

"What.."

While I was having doubts, a maid with short hair who was waiting behind me came forward and spoke to me. Meanwhile, I didn't stop my waist, so Hyunji sucked hard enough for me to cum.

"Madam…"

"Call her a cow."

"Yes, master.. So that the cow could serve you properly, I made a dildo of your size, and she practiced it every day. So, she did not have any sexual intercourse with the cow's husband."

"Um..Really? .. Okay… You wait behind me first . In a bit, I'll fuck you too."

"..Yes..Thank you..Master."

Her body trembled for a moment when he said that I would fuck her, but she answered as if nothing had happened and returned to her seat. However, I did not miss a drop of love juice flowing from her thigh.

"Oh right.."

"Slurp!!..Slurp!!..Slurp!!.. Slurp"

As if I had forgotten, I pulled out the cock that was poking Hyunji's mouth. I feel like I want to keep throbbing until she gets a full kick, but if I did that, Hyunji would probably suffocate to death.

"Uh… How is it? Is this cow mommy's mouth okay? Haha"

She looks a little distressed, but she seems to have a slave-like mindset, as she puts my feelings first.

"Okay.. Good job… What are you going to give me now? ..Mommy."

"Mommy will offer her vulgarly large breasts to her son."

Degrading herself and her breasts is something she originally had a very complex opinion about. She hated it because her huge, hard-to-not see breasts always drew attention to her, and as someone who was brought up to be modest, it was a great shame for her. This is why she rarely leaves the house and does most of her work at home.

But now she feels quite proud of her large breasts. She felt happy that she could give me joy, and she no longer had a complex about it in her heart.

"Then try moving yourself this time."

"Yes… Son… I'll start… Sssss…"

This time, he rode her stomach and placed his cock between her breasts. Hyunji herself tried to make me feel good by wrapping her breasts around my cock and moving it up and down.

"Mommy… Your nipples came out."

"Oh my… I'm sorry.. Son… Wow..Aahh..Aahh..Www..Jww..Jww.."

The nipples were sticking out between her breasts, and she lifted her head and started licking the nipples eagerly. It was evident that she had been practicing, as she placed her mouth on the nipples as if kissing him, then licked it hard with her tongue and sucked it until her cheeks became thin.

"Hehe. Now these big tits are mine too."

"Wow… Yes… It's all my son's now."

With her happy, goofy expression on her face, she smiled gleefully and handed over ownership of her breasts to me.

"Really?… Even like this?"

"Heeggggg!! "Yes, they're all my son's!!"

He grabbed her hardened nipples and pulled upward with all his might. As she got older, her breasts lost some of their elasticity, but their softness increased. Her breasts stretched under my hand, forming an almost rocket shape and gushing out milk.

"Kukkk … It's really mine when I see you breastfeeding."

"N-yes…"

"Okay… Keep sucking it."

"Huh…Huh..Yes…Uuuuup..Slurp..Slurp..Uuuuup..Slurp."

When he let go of her breasts, they bounced around like jelly and regained their original shape. Then she again served my cock with her trembling hands and licked the cock head with her mouth. I slowly felt a sense of ejaculation from her service, so I got up and sprayed semen on her face and chest.

"Ah… My son's semen... Eup… I like it."

He was in a position as if he were going to pee, and he sprayed a large amount of semen, but she looked happy and licked the semen that fell on the corner of her mouth with her tongue, tasting it and smiling lewdly.

"Hehehe. Now get on four."

"Yes..Son.."

Hearing my words, she got on all fours and crawled under the bed. As he sat down on the bed, she casually kneeled in front of me and looked at me, expecting what I would order next.

"This time, you are giving me your mother's hand."

"Yes… I will offer my mother's hand to my son."

"Start.."

"Yes. Mmm"

....

She wrapped her hands around my cock and moved them up and down, stimulating my cock. The Milf who was giving me a handjob had my semen on her face and chest, and it gradually hardened on her body, showing an obscene appearance. Then she brought her face close to the cock and rubbed her nose together, smelling my cock.

"Kkeuk… Are you so horny that you keep giving off that lewd cow smell?"

"Yes… I'm so horny that I want to quickly give my whole body to my son."

She spoke obscene words without any resistance, and the thought of wanting to be fucked by me immediately dominated her mind.

"Now, make me cum quickly so that I can fuck you quickly."

"Yes!… I'll do it faster!"

....

Moving her hands faster, she wanted to make me ejaculate faster, so she opened her mouth and moved her tongue lustfully, showing me as if she were licking my cock.

"Kkkk… Where did you learn that?"

"The maid behind you told me..."

"She told you..."

"Really?… I taught you well. You all seem to have a lot of experience."

"No, we are all virgins. We just learned it so that we can serve as onaholes for our master at any time later."

"Really?..Um…"

When I saw these girls, who were virgins and had already acquired considerable knowledge and skills, I felt like I wanted to fuck them as soon as possible, but since I had to completely corrupt the Milf right in front of me, I put it off for now.

"I'm cumming.."

"Yes..Hehe~.."

When I told her I was going to cum, she opened her mouth wide and put her face close to my cock, catching all my cum on her face.

"Ah..my son's semen... I like it."

Although it was her second time receiving semen, she looked ecstatic and smiled as if she were truly happy.

"Good job.."

"Thank you… Hehe…"

As I stroked her head as if praising her pet, she felt my touch, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the moment.

"Okay.. Now let's take the foot."

"My feet?.."

She hesitates a little when he says foot.

"Why ? Do you hate it?"

"Oh, no, that's not it... I think doing it with my feet would be a little dirty."

She, who already mentally treated me as her master, felt a little uncomfortable about stimulating my cock with her own feet.

"Um..Hey… Bring the whip."

"Yes…Master"

I asked the maid to bring the whip I had brought. The maid calmly went to the living room to get me a whip. Hyunji was shocked and started to turn her head and think about what she had done wrong.

"Here.. I am... Master."

"Hmm.."

Snap!…Snap!!

When the whip was swung in the air, there was a sound of wind, and when Hyunji heard this, she looked a little frightened. She is the one who has never tasted the whip.

"I'm..Sorry..Master."

Once she bowed to me and apologized, she tried to figure out what she had done wrong, again, but she couldn't remember.

"What are you sorry for?"

"That.. That.. Ba.. Hesitating to offer my feet."

Whick!

"Heyyy!!"

I swung my whip next to her and threatened her. Then she was shaking, as if she were really scared.

"Your feet will soon be mine, but you said they were dirty."

"N-Yes…"

"So… My mommy called me dirty. Well… She said it to put herself down; I don't care, but it's off-putting that she said it as if she really was dirty."

"I..Sorry..Son."

After hearing my words, she realized why she had to be punished, and when she heard the reason, she felt ashamed. She said with her own mouth that she would offer herself, but in the end, the idea that her body was hers was ingrained deep in her mind.

"I'm sorry… Please punish this pathetic mommy and stop her from thinking such arrogant thoughts again."

"..Okay… Then let's begin."

 

 *

EXTRA 40+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

1